Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

I noticeed the grass hasnt been trimmed around new switzerland tp in awhile, could that be something to look at next update ? ;)

Next update, new Lawnmower (L). Get gardening skill and you can [pay] mow it yourself. ;)

Last 2 weeks i got stuck in plants on different locations all over Calypso and Amethera ... can't move, nor tp out, nor drop a vehicle close enought to escape the plant by entering vehicle ... For example at ~ Royal Club ~ the Ambulimax are stuck near the sweat circle (assuming that is a valid location reference for now, can't log in so can't give coordinates atm) if you want to see what i mean. Many plants (and some rocks) are just badly designed when it comes to "getting players (and mobs) stuck". Like we've been saying for years: please fix these existing and known bugs before adding/changing other crap.

woohoo, Latvian NPC has a mission, how cool is that (if you are a Latvian that is) :)
Given this name occurs fairly often in Crusader Kings (as a first name lål), I see two possibilities:
– optimistic: MA has succeeded in recruiting someone from Paradox Interactive (also a Swedish company btw), and
– realistic: someone at MA is wasting their time on Paradox games.

Back