News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2021-08-31

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features

• An increased presence of tezlapods has emerged near the swamp at Fort Medusa.
  • A new RDI backpack upgrade mission is now available from Lieutenant Balodis at Fort Medusa.

Changes

• All iron missions have now been removed
  • The Corinth beginner missions do no longer give overlapping progress when active simultaneously. They are only counting kills in the areas that they are meant for.

Known Issues

• Objectives indicating maturities in dynamic event near Fort Medusa are incorrect.

Originally Posted Here

• A new RDI backpack upgrade mission is now available from Lieutenant Balodis at Fort Medusa.
No new mission from him for me.
  • All iron missions have now been removed
I still have mine in progress.

Definately necessary for 950MB....

Definately necessary for 950MB....

950Mb is for all planets :)

soc chat broken for me :D edit * works now

but game keeps kicking me to windows now

figuret out it kicks me when i try to open storage

Last edited:
After you finish the tezla 4 stage wave you get 10% skill gain bonus for an hour (or at least that's what I received after finishing it)
Be prepared for them to get very angry and swarmy after stage 2
[Calypso, 68009, 85397, 124, Waypoint]

Last edited:
After you finish the tezla 4 stage wave you get 10% skill gain bonus for an hour (or at least that's what I received after finishing it)
Be prepared for them to get very angry and swarmy after stage 2
[Calypso, 68009, 85397, 124, Waypoint]
Oh wow , now this is awesome

Thanks for the share

Back