News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2021-12-07

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• Several creature spawns have been adjusted on New Treasure Island
  • The service area at New Treasure Island is now accessible

Fixes

• Fixed missing estate terminals at New Treasure Island Lake
  • Fixed an issue causing avatars to become stuck in vegetation on New Treasure Island

Originally Posted Here

Changes

• Several creature spawns have been adjusted on New Treasure Island
Unfortunately high maturity Furor spawn is still not good very bad. The area in which they spawn is too big, they have relative low HP and little aggro range, the spawn for the highest maturity should be a lot more dense to reduce having to run so much between the mobs....

Last edited:
Nice going with the Ti changes. Love that shared loot was removed as it is problematic for a few reasons and messes up team hunting and hiring healers. 😀

Would love to see 2x teleporters get added as mentioned above.

I also agree with eve, the Furor spawns need increased. Both mid and high maturity are just far too sparse for their agro range. Too much running around.

Not able to log in atm, how is the miner bots spawn right now?

If aggro range is low the spawn should be DENSE.

Fixed an issue causing avatars to become stuck in vegetation on New Treasure Island
Aaaaaaaaand what about the rest of the Calypso? Or did they really just fix one tree?

@Ludvig|MindArk
You guys could have left a small shared loot spawn of daspletor, as long as shared and non-shared don't mix.

I know most ubers don't like shared loot but what's the problem with giving people more choices. Keep the spawns away from eachother so people don't fight and we all win. More activity, more revenue, and maybe even fun events.

:tp::rocket:

the yellow smiley face represents creature hit box, the guy blasting rockets is me.

5% of my shots go through the creatures or show hit animation but no damage done or message saying creature evaded or if missed shot.. why is a bug thats costing players money not a priority? if players’ mining finders burned probes like rockets do my ammo i bet whole game would come to a complete stop.

why is this bug thats been in game for 3 yrs being ignored??

Back