News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2022.0.2

You know now they'll remove the drone elites and leave the warlocks, and move the drone elites to a single spawn somewhere else :p
thats cool. as long as the drone elites have their own spawn away from those god damn warlock

WTF they mean with this:
  • Rextelum Soldiers are now back from vacation and can be found in the Jamerson’s Reach area.

Now even mobs go on vacations? :scratch2:

all this and no mayhem? Plan to keep us happy with a new dynamic event? But you messed it up and turned it off… until after mayhem starts? Jeeze just start up mayhem already

If you guys could stop messing with the size of Exhumer Mk1 in inventory every VU that would be great!

The Sabakuma creature has received a graphical update.
MmdpJGo.png

These look amazing! Good job guys!

Survey probes visuals are more cute now :)

Cue someone in forum complaining about how EU is losing its soul because the mob doesn't look like how it used to look in the early 2000s
Might have been a choice by MA to slowly change up mobs so Karens won't notice it as much:sneaky:

Feedback regarding the new buff / debuff type icons

The new "Type: Burn Damage" icon is very hard to see how much time is remaining on the debuff, because of the contrast / background color of the debuff.

I was hoping a little bit more contrast to this icon could be implemented, instead of red background and red duration "timer" or w/e you would call it, maybe a blue color could be used to give it a strong contrast, making it much easier to read at a glance...

NEW BUFF ICONS!!?!?!?!? YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Wow, Finally fixed ? (after like what ? 15 years ? was pretty fast(y))

Didn't check yet, but they were actualy not "stuck" in the ground, they could hit you from the underground while you can't hit them.
Also it was not only Igni, but all small flying insects. (so Diripi and Pupugi too at least)
Right.

Has anyone news about this, how flying mobs are behaving now? I can't check yet...

They make things worse that aren't broken instead of fixing things that are actually bad
That was the whole problem moving from Project Entropia to Entropia Universe.

I don't like the new sabakuma look. It looks like a generic monster from some other game.
I really liked the concept of the old mob better. Now it looks like a crab with 4 legs.
and the broodmother doesn't fit with it either anymore.

Just my opinion, and maybe it will fit the new engine better. Just seems a bit more nostalgia gone.

I don't like the new sabakuma look. It looks like a generic monster from some other game.
I really liked the concept of the old mob better. Now it looks like a crab with 4 legs.

Just my opinion, and maybe it will fit the new engine better. Just seems a bit more nostalgia gone.
Yea why the heck does it have human/argonaught arms

I'll forward your concern/feedback to the team.
@Ludvig|MindArk can you also forward to the team that the only buff icon that was missing/needed to update was the electrotherapy buff from tezla pet and they forgot ? The current one that we have is from the profile/avatar picture (friend list)

Thank you

index.php

@Ludvig|MindArk can you also forward to the team that the only buff icon that was missing/needed to update was the electrotherapy buff from tezla pet and they forgot ? The current one that we have is from the profile/avatar picture (friend list)

Thank you

index.php
Bruh that's electric man

They don’t want nostalgia they need fresh blood to drain

I’m so glad they redesigned the buff icons. I always disliked having easy to read icons as it was simply too much information for me to process. I’m here to F spam, not track my reload speed, pfft. Now I don’t have any idea what the hell I’m looking at, and that’s alright with me. Thanks MA!

Easy, just chug a nutristim with your other pills, now you'll get a notification when they drop off because your health decreases :D

Easy, just chug a nutristim with your other pills, now you'll get a notification when they drop off because your health decreases :D

Or autoloot pill, that too will be noticed when stops working :)

I have been forwarding all the comments regarding the buff icon changes to the team. They have told me to thank everyone for the feedback, and that they are looking into the concerns and suggestions therein.

first priority should have been to make the buffs bigger :D
Now i need a maginifying glass each time i want to check my skillboost :ROFLMAO:

Back