News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2022.0.3.0

Since the beginning.

All, I think even an unique dropped on website.
Interesting. What percent of these rare rings/tokens do you think get opened on the website? 10%? 20%?

Do you know what the Unique Item was?

Interesting. What percent of these rare rings/tokens do you think get opened on the website? 10%? 20%?

Do you know what the Unique Item was?
IIRC think MA changed at some point the unique ring displayed on website without it being "discovered" in game.
From what I know some people prefer opening in the website interface because it used to be a bit faster. Maybe minimum 20% on website, but that's a wild guess...

i used to open via webpage untill i figuret out that openining ingame is way,way,way,way faster

Fixed issues

• Lowered several floating rocks around Port Atlantis
  • Fixed several vegetation models and textures

Originally Posted Here

rocket launchers hit registration is still broken. my projectiles fly through the creature doing no damage and costing me over 1 ped per shot.. im sure those those floating rocks and vegetation were a top priority but how about fixing things that means something to us players?

Are these already added to player inventory/storage? Cuz I didn't see anything.
They'll pop up eventually. They are added in some VU and are activated days/weeks afterwards. IIRC that's how it works every year.

I'm waiting for entropy to be revived, random events will be made, group treasure hunts, sudden zombie attacks on calypso, events once a week, a plate fell somewhere in the sector, a group is urgently needed for support and examination, in short, a lot of things can be thought up, we need time, money and desire (while we are spinning explosively

Back