Planet Partner - Dune

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Introduce a new planet partner (feel free to steal this idee) - Planet Arrakis also know as Dune.
Where you can hunt the vile Sandworms, and harvest the geriatric spice melange.
New vehicles such as the thopter, and stillsuit armor
MV5BN2M3NzE0YjUtMTE0Ny00MGQ1LTllMTctMjg0NTI0Yzk3OGY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQxOTM1NTc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,714,1000_AL_.jpg

As amazing as a Dune planet could be... we really don't need more planets! ?

I'm so excited for this new film though. I swear, anything Villeneueve touches turns to gold, he's easily the best active director in Hollywood for the past 15 years. I trust with him remakes completely. With any movie, for that matter. He's so incredibly gifted when it comes to directing.

The actor line up for Dune looks so stacked as well! So much hype, can't wait for Dec 18th ? And, they're already planning a sequel! This makes me so happy. Love a good sci-fi, can't wait!

The genesis of a new planet partner is not something MA themselves would initiate. In this case it would be the entity holding the rights to the Dune theme, so you should file your proposal with them to get them interested in the Entropia platform instead.

Regardless how realistic this might be, the idea of the sandworms and various items almost imposes itself on anyone who ever read or watched Dune. Crysknife anyone? (unfixed = owner bound, fixed = tradable)

Better option is to hire a few millionaires to base a planet on something that doesn't have a copyright so would be cheaper to start up (unless they already own the ip). There's tons of stories out there in public domain looking for a planet partner to tell us their story in a new revision... (do a google search for science fiction bookshelf on project gutenberg)

No thanks, I play EU, not Dune online.

Back