planet partners responsible for own advertising

Shew

Alpha
Society
FREELANCER
Shew
If planet are partners responsible for own advertising, and FPC is basically a "partner," then why are they not advertising themselves to bring in players?

Some will say because they are waiting for the launch of other planets. But this should have nothing to do with it. FPC is a partner with their own planet, so why should they wait for other planets since is has nothting to do with other planets.

Should they not be doing their part in bringing in "their own" players now as MA expects the other planet partners to do?

Atm I am sure they are waiting for CE2 to be fully implemented with (almost) all the old features. And possible the first couple of new features.

Me think that FPC is still own by MA and Calypso is only a planet partner's model.
So it will never change.

In case you haven`t noticed, nothing is simple and how it should be regarding Entropia Universe`s publicity and advertising...

Atm I am sure they are waiting for CE2 to be fully implemented with (almost) all the old features. And possible the first couple of new features.

Possible, but goes against basic marketing logic.

You market the product you have in order to build your customer base so that you have growing capital to continue product development.

In case you haven`t noticed, nothing is simple and how it should be regarding Entropia Universe`s publicity and advertising...

Oh it isn't hard to miss. Just offering a different approach to be a catalyst to change.

I think they will wait till the "new player experience" is fully implemented in the Spring. :)

then why are they not advertising themselves to bring in players?

because they are waiting for CE2 implementation and such to be done, which it should be by xmas? :silly2:

well its up to them isnt it. plus they already have a large established base, they might not want to draw in much more players for now (in keeping with the past 3.5 years).

I still wonder why some of the planets advertise using Crysis Gameplay mixed into EU gameplay making it look like beginners can get tanks and kickass army feats lol...

then putting EU copyrighted stuff in there too :D

(I asked MA about them using crysis stuff and i dont think they know of it lol :yay:)

because they are waiting for CE2 implementation and such to be done, which it should be by xmas? :silly2:

If I were MA I would try to get this game finished a week before xmas and launch a HUGE add campaign so that people have a few days around xmas to try the game. But hey I'm not MA, so probably wont happen :)

If I were MA I would try to get this game finished a week before xmas and launch a HUGE add campaign so that people have a few days around xmas to try the game. But hey I'm not MA, so probably wont happen

They should make it faster than that... Go hire a ton of programmers, and get it all done in the next week two weeks so that it can be blasted out there with all the Black Friday Ads!!!... Maybe give out free turkeys as a gift to n00bs or to all particpants for Thanksgiving... I know Turkey day is an American Holiday, but the amount of people searching the internet for ads around that time is extremely high world wide!... + it would give them a chance to get people buying pedcards for as Christmas presents. MA/FPC should seriously think about contacting Visa so that Entropia Themed pre-pay credit cards can start coming out worldwide...

Back