Question: Planet Re-entry Question #2

ZionAgent

Young
As i said in another post I have flown in and out of space a few times I have a q-wing. I seem to have issues from time to time with planet re-entry I don't know if my aim is off or what :laugh:

When flying towards said planet I sometimes get the message "You can not enter deep space" when this happens the planet looks to me like it is right in front of me. What am I doing wrong or any advise to keep this from happening? I got hung up the other day trying a re-entry for about 30 min. :eyecrazy:

If the problem is not a broken thruster, which I assume it isn't, there are a couple of possibilities.

1. Check your altitude. The last number you get when you hit the letter "P". It will be either a "+" or a "-". If you are too high or too low when apraching a Planet you will recieve this message.

2. You could be coming in to far to the edge of the "Planet Server Line". In the case of Calypso, possibly too far north or too far south. In the case of Arkadia it would be too far east or too far west.

3. If in the case you have recieved the message that asks if you are sure you would like to land on the planet and a 2 PED fee will be incurred, Then most likely you have not responded to the question soon enough and you are in what is considered "Deep Space" and it will not let you enter forom this point. In which case you will need to back track and re-aproach the Planet.

This last situation will occur if your thruster is broken or if there is huge lag or disconnection problem occurring at the time you are trying to enter the Planet.

Hope this is a help.

Thankis

If the problem is not a broken thruster, which I assume it isn't, there are a couple of possibilities.

1. Check your altitude. The last number you get when you hit the letter "P". It will be either a "+" or a "-". If you are too high or too low when apraching a Planet you will recieve this message.

2. You could be coming in to far to the edge of the "Planet Server Line". In the case of Calypso, possibly too far north or too far south. In the case of Arkadia it would be too far east or too far west.

3. If in the case you have recieved the message that asks if you are sure you would like to land on the planet and a 2 PED fee will be incurred, Then most likely you have not responded to the question soon enough and you are in what is considered "Deep Space" and it will not let you enter forom this point. In which case you will need to back track and re-aproach the Planet.

This last situation will occur if your thruster is broken or if there is huge lag or disconnection problem occurring at the time you are trying to enter the Planet.

Hope this is a help.

Thanks for the help :)

Back