Planet Toulan to become first ever Arabian 3D MMO developed in the Arab World - Zawya (subscription)

I agree with this.
My avatar hates walking and thinks its a wast of time

We are there and I for sure do not like it that you can't use vehicles. Yes you can walk, but some of those slopes are tall and hard to access and some may not have tp chips etc, so you could get stuck there if not careful and nobody could rescue you by quad, sleip, chopper, etc...........

Can't use them on Monria either from what/where I was, didn't like it there and left and doubt I will be back to that planet, been there twice.

My overall impression is it is a nicely designed planet with defined regions. The mobs have a good variation per region. The Tabnabs are very cute and will make great pets. Clearly a beta release as no Toulan specific loot.
I do think they need to address the no vehicle policy, as it covers too large an area.
Seems to be a promising planet. I hope they advertise in the Arab world to bring in more players. Will revisit after next planet partner update. Found 3 teleports thus far.

We are there and I for sure do not like it that you can't use vehicles. Yes you can walk, but some of those slopes are tall and hard to access and some may not have tp chips etc, so you could get stuck there if not careful and nobody could rescue you by quad, sleip, chopper, etc...........

Can't use them on Monria either from what/where I was, didn't like it there and left and doubt I will be back to that planet, been there twice.

Newer players are spoiled. :rolleyes:

Need to get somewhere fast? TP chip.

Get stuck? "T"

Want to explore? Run!

Can't reach someplace because it's too hard for you? Skill up.

Soooo, how do you think people were getting around for half a decade before vehicles were introduced?

Just like Xen said, was much more interesting (and harder) before vehicles tbh.

Newer players are spoiled. :rolleyes:

Need to get somewhere fast? TP chip.

Get stuck? "T"

Want to explore? Run!

Can't reach someplace because it's too hard for you? Skill up.

Well I am not exactly a noob, just over two years here. I do tp, I have/use a level 4 chip and it basicly encompasses that whole planet in one shot. But my comment was for new players mainly but I still like to fly to find where the heck the mobs are, and for now they seem stretched and running is reallly not my cup of (T) :D

Soooo, how do you think people were getting around for half a decade before vehicles were introduced?

Just like Xen said, was much more interesting (and harder) before vehicles tbh.

Yeah I know, Hubby did all the tp runs etc...... doens't mean I have to like it :) Ok, guess I am spoiled....... :laugh:

Im all for the no vehicles on Toulan. It brings back memories of tp running and I believe it was a small but fundamental part of the old game called Project Entropia.

If and or when they bring taming back in it will be because of this new planet. That means that the no vehicles idea was to help this major part of the planet. We will get to ride on pets!:yay: Possibly fly too!!!:wtg:

How big is this planet compared to other planets? Say Cyrene?

How big is this planet compared to other planets? Say Cyrene?
Tiny. It's a square so idk... could be 4 servers max, but most likely it's just one.

Got 5 TP's if i rememeber it right. U can reach every spot on the planet with 2 jumps using TP chip II (or 3 with TP chip I). Pretty close to how it was pre-VU 9.0

Toulan is a nice planet with a solid concept, don't try to ruin it right away. Those kids who're hopelessly spoiled beyond recovery can stay on Caly. :tongue2:

Tiny. It's a square so idk... could be 4 servers max, but most likely it's just one.

Got 5 TP's if i rememeber it right. U can reach every spot on the planet with 2 jumps using TP chip II (or 3 with TP chip I). Pretty close to how it was pre-VU 9.0

Toulan is a nice planet with a solid concept, don't try to ruin it right away. Those kids who're hopelessly spoiled beyond recovery can stay on Caly. :tongue2:

tp chip 4 takes the whole planet............. just got off of there, can't find the thawrs where I globaled twice last night grrrrrrrrr, so tired running around and yes I said runnng and found a few more tp's.... :)

its a nanoplanet right now, 1 server, 8k x 8k. entropedia doesn't have toulan as a planet yet, so see the mob data on planet toulan forums under creatures.

I actually like the fact that it's a small planet, Toulan devs are realistic and you do see a lot of people doing their stuff arround.

Haha, no vehicle reminds me of my TP runs in 2006.
Took me several days to run to Fort Ithaca and get past the Atrox youngs.

I guess the plan of Toulan is to allow only pets for riding.
Hope MA will fix that soon.

Went there last night for a looksee , quite impressed with whats been done here . The ice area looks great , the mobs look interesting and our team even got a global !

Nice job so far PT Devs :wtg:

25% give or take few
Quite small then, but it seems they are focusing on quality rather than quantity, I'm impressed already with the theme of landscape/mobs. Loot is basic shit right now, but the developer told us that should be fixed in the upcoming patch, next week.

its a nanoplanet right now, 1 server, 8k x 8k. entropedia doesn't have toulan as a planet yet, so see the mob data on planet toulan forums under creatures.
I do hope they continue to expand the planet eventually with new PP VU's, but keep the same if not better quality.
Thanks for the info, it will speed up exploration.

I actually like the fact that it's a small planet, Toulan devs are realistic and you do see a lot of people doing their stuff arround.
Me too, at first I was a bit demotivated to go there when I heard it was small, but once i set foot there and started exploring all my hesitations vanished, it was also amazing when I kept teleporting around with my tp chip I, and randomly found green dots along the way. This almost never happens on other planets.

Haha, no vehicle reminds me of my TP runs in 2006.
Took me several days to run to Fort Ithaca and get past the Atrox youngs.

I guess the plan of Toulan is to allow only pets for riding.
Hope MA will fix that soon.

Yup those days were great fun . Exploring by foot, for me was what made Project Entropia what is was back then.
Took days/weeks to get TP's you always got stuck somewhere and then had to get others to help.

I like the no-vehicles system. Brings back the good old days with TP runs and TP Chips only. :yay:

But I do think it will be no 'motorized' transportation, since i could fly around on a broom. :laugh: Maybe we'll see more 'magical' ways of transport on creatures (with taming) etc.

Design of the planet has a nice theme good designed mobs, not much to do yet, no missions not newbie tutorials but I hope that changes soon.

are there any mobs L30-L50 or only smal ones?

if there was anything as above, I have not found them yet..................

Best looking planet so far, love no vehicle idea you can explore planet and report all bugs ingame. Cant wait next planet partner update :yay::yay::yay:

But I do think it will be no 'motorized' transportation, since i could fly around on a broom. :laugh:

Maybe it was "random"? There are some areas where you can use vehicles, check the traffic light.

I doubt MA has implemented difference between different kind of vehicles yet in terms of areas (except, practically, space).

Maybe it was "random"? There are some areas where you can use vehicles, check the traffic light.

I doubt MA has implemented difference between different kind of vehicles yet in terms of areas (except, practically, space).

You can use vehicles in n-w part of continent (I hope there will be more to planet than just that landmass).

L30 thawr stalkers east of the temple in pvp

Thanks. Someone mentioned them to me in pvp and never found those, the ones I was hunting were not in the pvp area and think the L was a little lower, have to check this out. :)

Thanks. Someone mentioned them to me in pvp and never found those, the ones I was hunting were not in the pvp area and think the L was a little lower, have to check this out. :)
Saradu, you can either walk S of Snow Stretch revival point (134370,92184,147) till you reach them (don't know exactly where the spawn starts). Or where the temple is in pvp, N of the pvp area, they're close to there. Hope you find them.

Saradu, you can either walk S of Snow Stretch revival point (134370,92184,147) till you reach them (don't know exactly where the spawn starts). Or where the temple is in pvp, N of the pvp area, they're close to there. Hope you find them.

Thanks, found the higher level ones in pvp area but was really looking for the ones that were a tad lower and an area that was not pvp, think I found a few but still was not the area i global'd on them....the area I was in was very nice etc and dang if I can find it. Will copy your info though and if we don't go back to caly tonight when Roni gets home... I am not usually in game during the daytime and today I was and getting worn out searching LOLL.

I tried telling u where they are yestedary but u was too busy :)

Lin

Back