Info: Planet Toulan Wikia

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
Due to Entropedia having issues with creating missions and other niggling things, i've created a simple Wikia (nothing amazing, its the info that matters) focused on Toulan, There is some bits missing, which i hope as a community can be filled.

The idea is to help the players new to Toulan get idea of the mobs, their rewards and their locations. Along with a list of all Toulan Gear and Blueprints

http://toulan.wikia.com/wiki/Toulan_Wikia

I do also plan to keep Entropedia upto date when i can

Very nice and really helpful for random tourists like myself.
The daily bahri for evade skills looks nice. You have any info on locations for youngs to old?

i only started it last night, so locations wise its WIP. iirc i did see some on the beach when i first came. i'm gonna try and log 2-3 good locations of varying maturities and skip the heavily mixed spawns (unless they are only in mixed spawns)

Sorry but looks mostly like "add bait", found more adds then info.

Sorry but looks mostly like "add bait", found more adds then info.

sadly i can't do anything about that, Wikia adds its own ads, i get nothing at all from it other than free storage/server. if they annoy you (which they do me) just install adblocker

Edit: Thanks for sticky :)

Last edited:
I like the spirit and effort! But may I suggest you work on Toulan info over here instead: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Planet_Toulan
Mainly to try and keep all info in one place (yea we have two, pedia and wiki :) but they complete each other :D)

P.S. I'm surprised it took this long before someone created something over at Wikia :rolleyes:

Nice and thanks!
Interstellar VIP's like me much appreciated :)

as about ads, don't see any ---> adblock user

The Dahhar daily mission gives ~0.12 Handgun and the 5k Dahhar mission gives either 3.13 ped weapons handling or handgun.

The 10k dahhar gives 6.25 ped of Longblade + 20 stamina tokens/20 agility tokens or 6.25 ped of Power fist + 20 str tokens/20 int tokens.

The Dahhar daily mission gives ~0.12 Handgun and the 5k Dahhar mission gives either 3.13 ped weapons handling or handgun.

The 10k dahhar gives 6.25 ped of Longblade + 20 stamina tokens/20 agility tokens or 6.25 ped of Power fist + 20 str tokens/20 int tokens.

Cheers Hatten, ive updated the Wikia.

Also Miles made a large update to the missions too, so now we must have more than 50% of the mission rewards logged

Back