Play With Profit - No Joke

Status

Richard Devil

Stalker
Society
Trader's Guild
Richard Devil Cross
Ok, this definetly sounds to good to sound true right?

But, what if it is true, what would you say?
How about you just read on and find out for yourself.

FOR SERVICE INFO - CLICK HERE

Imagine, Depositing once, a certain ammount, lets say 5000ped. And playing each month using a budget of 500ped, and at any point, get that full 5000ped back. Sounds like a dream come true?

I would like to welcome you to R&R Fund.

Earn up to 10% compound, or payed out monthly interest on the money you deposit.

You wont be the first, before making this thread i already have it running for 3 month. Ask a few players yourself and see if its legitimate.

Why does it work? Simple, im a trader, i buy and sell items. Ask many people, and you will see that im pretty good at what i do. I follow the market, and find times when i make 50% prfoit on the money put into a certain item in the matter of 2 weeks.

Please Free to Post and ask any questions.

October 1st is soon, you can deposit and start playing with profit.

NEWS
(Check here time to time, to see whats new and what interesting projects are down the pipeline)

Month of October:
Get Ready for alot of activity. I will negotiate with traders i trust about joining the fund. A website soon should be coming, most likely this month, will make it easier for you to manage ur investment.

Something never seen in EU before will be introduced this month, i can guarante it will be extremely Educational, Will keep you posted.

Bump this Thread, not a signle reply?

can you explain the cancelation fee a little more please? from what it says i understand that you get your full investment back, so where's the fee?:scratch2:

Isnt this against the EULA now? I thot that only bank licence owners could provide "services" like this? :scratch2:

Isnt this against the EULA now? I thot that only bank licence owners could provide "services" like this? :scratch2:

well, this is the opposite service of what banks will provide. here, we kinda are the banks, and lend cash to R&R, for a fee. the main difference is that we don't get an item as collateral :p

This doesn't sound like any sort of pawn shop, so I doubt it's against the EULA.

(ie at least it isn't in conflict with the so called banks. Banks which by the way are not even present ingame yet.)

well, this is the opposite service of what banks will provide. here, we kinda are the banks, and lend cash to R&R, for a fee. the main difference is that we don't get an item as collateral :p

well its still "financial services" however the $ flows

well its still "financial services" however the $ flows

but what MA banned (or discouraged) was "loan services" (to avoid overlapping with ingame bank services), not any kind of "financial services". at least according to their official note posted in their site.

Hmmm, if I calculated interest for my account, I earned 12% interest average per month for the 2 years I've played - I don't include skills- and mostly from hunting and mining too ( 2 trades).

What's the catch?

The catch appears to be that you'd be funding reseller activities and helping to destroy the market and the game.

No thanks.

To answer some questions:

Cancellation Fee?
Simple, if u cancel lets say on October 15th, u dont get interest paid for the month of october.

Whats the catch?
No catch, the more money i can trade with the more money i make as well. Meaning, obviously, i make over 10% profit on money i have monthly, so not only u guys get the profit, but me as well.

About funding resellers, thats not always bad. (Ressellers and traders used in the same sence here). MA needs ressellers in the game in order to stabalize the market, so do all players, i argued this point a couple of times, and will be willing to explain myself to anyone on my position in this case.

About against EULA:
This is not related to the bank, its like someone mentioned more the opposite of a bank. As far as i read the eula, this is not against the eula.

Thank you for all ur feedback, feel free to post or pm me.

Nice avatar :) I hope it isn't a common occurrence to EUers and that it doesn't happen to your clients should you become locked.

Rule # 7
Spamming (posting the same thread in multiple forums, or posting the same post in multiple threads), flooding (posting many times in succession in a single thread), or trolling (constant harrassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread) is not allowed on EntropiaForum. Depending on severity, such posts will be edited or deleted, and may result in a ban from the forum.

I think the first post in services was enough

btw goog luck!

nightbird makes a good point. have you made a support case for MA asking if you're allowed to do it?

if you do get locked, ur clients get burned too.

Rule # 7
Spamming (posting the same thread in multiple forums, or posting the same post in multiple threads), flooding (posting many times in succession in a single thread), or trolling (constant harrassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread) is not allowed on EntropiaForum. Depending on severity, such posts will be edited or deleted, and may result in a ban from the forum.

I think the first post in services was enough

btw goog luck!

Difference, the service thread, i stated many times, there to keep it clean, just for service related posts, here its a debate thread.

nightbird makes a good point. have you made a support case for MA asking if you're allowed to do it?

if you do get locked, ur clients get burned too.

Ive sent them my bussiness details when they were asking for the media related, however i didnt send a support case. But i think the bussiness details were good enough in this case, because the eula isnt broken by my service.

However within the next few days i will right one up to be on the safe side.

Yet, like i stated, in the eula closest point i found is related with banks and pawn shops, and since this is the opposite, its all good.

Thanks for the good point.

Btw the icon has nothing to do with the way i handle business :) Maybe i should change that :D

Ive sent them my bussiness details when they were asking for the media related, however i didnt send a support case. But i think the bussiness details were good enough in this case, because the eula isnt broken by my service.

Yet, like i stated, in the eula closest point i found is related with banks and pawn shops, and since this is the opposite, its all good.

Btw the icon has nothing to do with the way i handle business :) Maybe i should change that :D

Perhaps you could copy the support ticket and answer here for some reassurance that anyone who invests with you wont have their ped at risk due to EULA viloation..

And do you offer any sort of guarantee, or provide your IRL ID for example?

If you sent that Support case sooner I bet you would get more people interested. (And don't forget to take screenshots of it and post it here - and translate if they're not in english.)

And yeah, I think you should change the avatar. ;)

Perhaps you could copy the support ticket and answer here for some reassurance that anyone who invests with you wont have their ped at risk due to EULA viloation..

And do you offer any sort of guarantee, or provide your IRL ID for example?

Yes will do with the ticket, in the next few days ill have a copy of it up in this thread.

The guarantee, well first of all MA has all of my real id, otherwise i cant do anything with the ped. So like MA said, that it can relaese information to the local police if needed to, so i think if i do end up scamming, u can always get my id from ma.

This is a really hard question to answer i mean giving it publicly to people here, because i aggre it does in a way guarantee, but then it can be used against my persnal security, hence jeopardize everyones investment. I hope you understand what im trying to state here. It all depends on what kind of personal id you are looking for.

If you sent that Support case sooner I bet you would get more people interested. (And don't forget to take screenshots of it and post it here - and translate if they're not in english.)

And yeah, I think you should change the avatar. ;)

K, and about the avatar let me get home and find something appropriate.

Personally, I think this sounds like a good idea.
It's not much different than giving your friend some ped and saying "make a profit with this while I hunt, and we will split it". Trust or not. simple.
Digging into the eula with our lawyer goggles on, and asking for a golden seal from mindark :woot: will most likely end up with some vague answer about the transfer of items and buyer beware, Further spinning off into some calls for "clarification" on and on and on, drama posts, :wise: "expert opinions" banners, revolution, flames, anger, and fear (total collapse of the economy)lol.
You either trust him to invest or not. You do so at your own risk.
Step up or walk off.
Why not keep it simple?
See you 1 November RD.:)

I feel i have to bring this to attention.

"attempted Ponzi scheme"
This Is the neg rep I got by a person, who will rename nameless due to the rules. He posted two questions in one post in the thread R&R Fund, which I answered. After a reply from me I also said that all discussion to be limited to this thread, to keep other thread clean. But instead of posting here he neg repped me.

Why i wanted to point that out, is because im not against opinions like that, feel free to post, and i will answer in the best way i can. However in my opinion; well i barely give neg reps; giving neg rep right of the bat is a bit of an insult. Because with one question and no other feed back, it feels like:

"I could care less about what you say or do, but i think ur idea is crap, bye bye"

This not a complaint, just would like to let you guys know, that u can ask me questions, tell me u think its a ponzi scheme, but at least have a discussion, post your opinion a couple of times and then neg rep me.

After all work i do, or try to do for the community, i feel these types of neg reps or insults are a bit unneccasry.

Thank You, and plese i would like to hear everyones comments in this thread.

i thought this was a thread about mining when i saw the title ;)

to make this easy lets say I give you 100 peds to invest for 6 months. After 1 month I want it back do I get 110 peds(+10%) or do I get 105peds(5%)

Status
Back