Play with Xbox 360 controller?

Vagrant

Old Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Vagrant Arangar Melanwil
Hi,
I am looking to find someone who has experience in using Xbox 360 controller for playing entropia?

Mainly what I am looking to use it for is in scenarios when you stand in one place and simply navigate using: Next, Previous target and autouse tool.

So essentially I would just need to map the keyboard to the buttons on the controller.

It would be nice to do events like gold rush this way.

Hi,
I am looking to find someone who has experience in using Xbox 360 controller for playing entropia?

Mainly what I am looking to use it for is in scenarios when you stand in one place and simply navigate using: Next, Previous target and autouse tool.

So essentially I would just need to map the keyboard to the buttons on the controller.

It would be nice to do events like gold rush this way.

i have used my Xbox1 controller with entropia in the past, its hardly great but is playable.

i grabbed controller companion from steam, this allows you to map key to the buttons and set the mouse to the sticks, and then play in 1st person mode you basically play it like any 1st person shooter. iirc i had a small selection of weapons on the shoulder buttons with a heal tool,auto tool, shoot & maybe something else on the front buttons.

i have used my Xbox1 controller with entropia in the past, its hardly great but is playable.

i grabbed controller companion from steam, this allows you to map key to the buttons and set the mouse to the sticks, and then play in 1st person mode you basically play it like any 1st person shooter. iirc i had a small selection of weapons on the shoulder buttons with a heal tool,auto tool, shoot & maybe something else on the front buttons.

Thanks for the tip, will try the opensource software I found but maybe also this.

I only play with a controller. I use xmapper.

Tried to the "controller companion from steam" and it works great. Game is absolutely playable with controller and I like it a lot (plus it saves my neck and shoulders.

For cursor navigation (sorting inventory, going to terminals/tp) etc I feel I have to switch to the mouse.

Back