Player delegation to go to MindArk HQ

Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
This thread was more of a community think-tank meeting with MA and to promote constructive discussion in person. I will close the thread as it seems to be drifting towards non-constructive discussions. We love the game and we want the best for our online community.

Cheers
Bjorn

How about this. Would any veteran/experienced players who live close to or in Sweden volunteer to visit MA HQ as a worldwide representative delegation?
The group of veteran/experienced players can meet with the senior executive/design team and discuss all the issues that need to be fixed.

Just an idea, I would love to go if I lived in Europe. Is there a passionate group of players willing to undertake this task for the world wide community?

Cheers
Bjorn

Last edited:
First of all I have seen a lot of negative feed back over the hussk not looting,
And even more with people saying MA need to do a better job.

When I seen and heard these I was going in my head, Yeah then started thinking more it's about time they improved parts of the game to get a better client base.

Started thinking some more so how can they do this........Damn I got nothing. :eyecrazy:

Maybe Ideas should be shared on the forum in a positive way giving constructive feedback.

Inno :)

I live in Göteborg, i could go if i get instructions about what the playerbase wants.

Im not gonna go there because a few on the forum want changes.

i think is really a good idea if MA invite some players to visit their offices. I mean this has nothing to do with screaming complain etcetc it would be just nice have an inside view of the offices...and who knows maybe this will help MA to remember that customers are not just bank accounts but people :)
DC

Hmmm Okay... Lemme grab me torches and pitchfork!

No sorry, I see that pointless.
They can read forums... see polls..

I would rather like an independent authority to inspect their codes specially concentrate on loot servers.

How about this:
1.everyone stop playing/depositing
2.MA will have to sell out
3.Somebody knowlegable how to run busyness and keep clients happy buys the platform
4.???
5.PROFIT!
Edit:
but i guess after the CLD deal many of us just cannot quit. congrats on supporting the company that screws up players since 2005

Last edited:
if my plane-ticket will get payed for me, then i would love to fly to sweden
see if i can steal some pedz away from HQ muhahaha

I don't think this is a good idea. Esp given how bad we as a collective seem to be at coming up with a coherent platform on what we want from MA. As an example - surely we should be asking for MA to set up a framework on dealing with such issues fast and having ways for compensating these inadvertedly involved in major snafus instead of just getting peds back for Hussk? Right?

We also need something better than respawning a items-stuffed new mob as a "compensation" - that is a very bad way to go about this.

Players physicaly going to the MA Office would be the worst thing to do in this matter.
I think we all need to take one step back and have this run it's course.
Let MA do their investigation and come with an answer.
No need for tourches and pitchforks right now.

visit MA office never did anything good...

anyway MA is compagny its up to them to run their business...

If coca cola , was changing recipe , and creating a shit new taste , what would happen ?
no one buy , coca go back to old recipe...
why ? because they want money and they are clever..

so , with MA do the same.vote with your feet and ped card.
You not happy ? stop to play , dont deposit... end of story...

explaining something to MA is total useless...it never did anything good in 10 years...why should it do any good now?

How about an old style sit down action in game.
That used to draw the attention.

Players physicaly going to the MA Office would be the worst thing to do in this matter.
I think we all need to take one step back and have this run it's course.
Let MA do their investigation and come with an answer.
No need for tourches and pitchforks right now.

:wise:I agree with Usurper:wise:

Yeah, I can't really see how that will end well. At best, they can just give you some story and promises to get you to leave. Worst case, they freak out and start banning people.

Just a reminder: that LG IRL which many can think is FTW, - can break some law at that LA, then some IRL mobs will be spawned, which is much more dangerous than Hussk. And all participants will end in No Way Out of Prison mission, without any TP-chips, weapons and even shoelaces.

why would anyone wanna go there? its an office building with desks and computers and nerds.. its not a magic candy store with flying elephants and free beer in it.

why would anyone wanna go there? its an office building with desks and computers and nerds.. its not a magic candy store with flying elephants and free beer in it.

when i see how they manage game , you can be sure in that office , beer is at will , so is LSD candy , making them see for sure flying elephants

I think a 2 week boycott of the game would do more in influencing MA than any delegation visiting their offices.

The problem will be getting the majority of players to agree to it.

Someone start a poll... And 711 and the mods better not hand out any temp or perm bans for these kind of initiatives.

We (the paying customers) have been getting screwed, scammed, fucked over and now Hussked by MA for far too long and it's time we made ourselves heard and were acknowledged.

I think a 2 week boycott of the game would do more in influencing MA than any delegation visiting their offices.

Someone start a poll... And 711 and the mods better not hand out any temp or perm bans for these kind of initiatives.

We (the paying customers) have been getting screwed, scammed, fucked over and now Hussked by MA for far too long and it's time we made ourselves heard and were acknowledged.

YES!!! :yup:

yeah, can't all the ppl who hate the game but for some reason still play go away for 2 weeks. that would probably be healthy for you guys... and no cheating (forum trolling/spreading negativity)

yeah, can't all the ppl who hate the game but for some reason still play go away for 2 weeks. that would probably be healthy for you guys... and no cheating (forum trolling/spreading negativity)

Problem is that most of us love the game (I have for 5 years) but there is only so many times you can get Hussked before you have to stand up and say enough is enough, and demand a fix. :(

I think your ingame account can get closed for initiating something like this, which is why players are reluctant to organise something like this. Maybe it's why you say someone, instead of "I will make a poll"?

I think your ingame account can get closed for initiating something like this, which is why players are reluctant to organise something like this. Maybe it's why you say someone, instead of "I will make a poll"?

So are you saying that this forum and EU are not services that are provided to paying customers?

Are you therefore saying that this forum and EU are dictatorships that will not tolerate dissent when the paying customers are getting Hussked?

So are you saying that this forum and EU are not services that are provided to paying customers?

Are you therefore saying that this forum and EU are dictatorships that will not tolerate dissent when the paying customers are getting Hussked?

Well, I remember people being closed for trying to organise an uprising.. a few years back.

I don't think this is a good idea. Esp given how bad we as a collective seem to be at coming up with a coherent platform on what we want from MA.

I have to agree.

Getting a player who've I've never had dealings with or spoken to who plays in a completely different style trying to speak to MA on my behalf will not work.

Personally I'd reverse many of the changes that have happened over the last few years but many others (some in the uber range of players) would go even further than the changes MA made.

Suppose a bunch of pk'ers turn up and MA listen to them and suddenly we've got lootable pvp over all of Calypso ;)

Last edited:
Quote Spawn "Well, I remember people being closed for trying to organise an uprising.. a few years back. "

Yes, that was my Soc mate Alpha AG Geek... He was right then and I am right now...

But in a dictatorship being 'right' apparently has no justification. :wise:

Last edited:
Sorry but I believe that wouldn´t solve anything FewScars, the customer has one great might, especially in a RCE:
Own purse, customer can decide where his journey is going.

A company won´t change because one customer is unhappy, especially in MindArk´s case, they won´t change as long as the majority is still depositing and playing, they don´t care if majority is upset, because those people still deposit, look at the tracker or just eu-chat, most of the boykott-hypocrites are already spending PEDs again.

Even if Hussk will never spwn again cause of this, Calypso/Mindark just invents another costly event with prizes or a even harder boss-mob than hussk, playerbase gets greedy and falls for it as usual cause humans aren´t able to grant someone else a real bargain, especially in a RCE.

A fine example: You see amp-l-bp-l/uber-ul-armor whatever, 1 minute left and it´s hella cheap, you could sell it for a nice profit margin, even if you don´t need it lots of ppl start to bid, there´s a little nasty gremlin in your head telling you someone else could make a hot deal.

Last edited:
look at the tracker or just eu-chat, most of the boykott-hypocrites are already spending PEDs again.

And that, right there is why MA always gets away with Hussking the paying customers time and time again... The majority can whinge and whine on the forums, but if they still continue to log in daily and still deposit regularly then MA does not give a shit.

visit MA office never did anything good...

anyway MA is compagny its up to them to run their business...

If coca cola , was changing recipe , and creating a shit new taste , what would happen ?
no one buy , coca go back to old recipe...
why ? because they want money and they are clever..

so , with MA do the same.vote with your feet and ped card.
You not happy ? stop to play , dont deposit... end of story...

explaining something to MA is total useless...it never did anything good in 10 years...why should it do any good now?

Actually, Coca Cola did try to do that once...costumers didn't like it and went on a protest.... sending postcards, maybe (not sure if this is true) even a picket line...guess what... they returned to the old recipe.

Status
Back