Player delegation to go to MindArk HQ

Status
Eve Online has a player council that is very interesting. I recommend these two PDFs:

http://www.eveonline.com/download/devblog/CSM.pdf

http://www.eveonline.com/download/devblog/CSMSummary.pdf

That said, you'll never see anything close to this in Entropia. MA and their PPs need to operate in secrecy. They'll tell you its because of the 'Real Cash Economy.' I suspect its more likely they don't want any insight as to how their accounting is done.

Odds are no real change is going to happen. Most participants are addicted to Entropia like it was smack.

Try not logging in for a week if you don't believe me.

Quote Spawn "Well, I remember people being closed for trying to organise an uprising.. a few years back. "

Yes, that was my Soc mate Alpha AG Geek... He was right then and I am right now...

But in a dictatorship being 'right' apparently has no justification. :wise:

eula:
MindArk reserves the right to, for any reason and at its sole discretion, refuse approval of an Account application, to refuse access to an Account, to Terminate, Ban or Lock an Account and to remove, edit or add Account information, with or without notice to You.

b. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.

k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

I would be careful..

Last edited:
Quote Spawn "Well, I remember people being closed for trying to organise an uprising.. a few years back. "

Yes, that was my Soc mate Alpha AG Geek... He was right then and I am right now...

But in a dictatorship being 'right' apparently has no justification. :wise:

I'm sorry, but could you point me to the non-dictatorship that accepts uprisings? :laugh:

Peaceful protests are another thing tho :silly2:

Status
Back