• 181-190k/year

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • over 191k/year

Votes: 11 7.1%

• Total voters

Corey 'Greyfox'

Stalker
Corey Greyfox Grifydd
Out of curiosity, I'm wondering what the average RL income is of EU players.

US currency please :)
As per suggestion, this is pretax income. :)

Last edited:

also add currency.

I'm sure this information is as useful as an average temperature of a hospital's patients including the morgue and the infectious section, because there are people whose income is below 3k$/year and those who seemingly earn over 100k$/year from EU alone :). The average would tell nothing.

Ah, noticed the poll. Whole countries fall under the first option.

I'm sure this information is as useful as an average temperature of a hospital's patients including the morgue and the infectious section, because there are people whose income is below 3k$/year and those who seemingly earn over 100k$/year from EU alone :). The average would tell nothing.

Maybe, but I'm not doing this for any scientific reasons, I'm just curious to see what the average, and what the largest single group is. :)

just out of curiousity, what's the avg tax you pay in the US vs the EU?

Maybe, but I'm not doing this for any scientific reasons, I'm just curious to see what the average, and what the largest single group is. :)

most likely the largest single group is paid in euro's and now has to convert it to mickey mouse money :p

Reactions: das
just out of curiousity, what's the avg tax you pay in the US vs the EU?

Roughly 36% in Norway. And then 25% VAT upon the remaining. I could keep going but u get the idea :D

Reactions: das
Wish I had that low tax :(

Like I said, that doesn't include what you pay into EI and CPP. Just cold hard income tax. Add those two in and what you pay almost doubles. :)

I've actually cross referenced with your tax structure, and if I worked in Sweden and made the same, I'd pay about 5% more in tax when everything is said and done. But you guys also have a much lower property tax, and a much better health care system. So I think the trade off works.

I'm a freelancer IRL and my accountant works out the best tax plan for me but it was around 13% last for my last financial year on the gross income, primarily in corporation tax, plus the equivalent of about $150/€130 in personal taxes - I do have a very good accountant but me and the wife did not actually take out much personal money last year as it happens - we only ever take out what we need on a month by month basis, not an actual salary.

Total fees I received last year was 6 figures, be it in $, € or £

Why didn't you include more options?

I am missing at least the following options

250 upwards
500 upwards
1 million upwards

I am sure that there are quite a few people here that are in those brackets (myself included). And 191k USD is less then 6-digits in Euro in Germany (after taxation) so actually not that much (relatively speaking).

Angel

Why didn't you include more options?

I am missing at least the following options

250 upwards
500 upwards
1 million upwards

I am sure that there are quite a few people here that are in those brackets (myself included). And 191k USD is less then 6-digits in Euro in Germany (after taxation) so actually not that much (relatively speaking).

Angel

Only allowed 20 options for a poll, and I figured 50-100k incraments would be to broad.

most likely the largest single group is paid in euro's and now has to convert it to mickey mouse money :p

Well, if you noted the drop of the Euro against the Dollar the last few months, the only non-disneyland currencies will be Norway and Switzerland soon ;)

Well, if you noted the drop of the Euro against the Dollar the last few months, the only non-disneyland currencies will be Norway and Switzerland soon ;)

Don't forget AUD they seem hardly influenced by any crisis of this time. Hmmm this poll isn't as anonymous as Crone thought. He just noted one post and one poll increase.

Don't forget AUD they seem hardly influenced by any crisis of this time. Hmmm this poll isn't as anonymous as Crone thought. He just noted one post and one poll increase.

Except being that they have the highest over inflated housing market at the moment, they could be in trouble when that buble pops. (Sadly Canada is just behind them in that)

More than i thought doing the 191k/year :eyecrazy:

Not enough income when you got kids to feed, exwife to pay, new women to keep happy, plus cat and hamster moaning for food.

And before you say it, the cat got one hamster already,..... poor little bugger (right mess.....its not funny).

Rick

Not enough income when you got kids to feed, exwife to pay, new women to keep happy, plus cat and hamster moaning for food.

And before you say it, the cat got one hamster already,..... poor little bugger (right mess.....its not funny).

Rick

I'm thinking you need to get a dog. :laugh:

Teribly made pool...where is option for someone like me who had loss ?

Well incredibly it looks as though I'm a comparative high-roller in the 41-50k USD bracket. That is if you remove all the professional Premier League footballers in the 191k+ bracket.

Hello, Ashley Young, have you stopped playing with webcams yet?

:laugh:

Shouldve indicated net or gross income, as that can be substantially different.

My avatar is worth more than a years income for me.. think that says something :p

Back