Players Fund Their own moon in Entropia Universe mmo - Gamasutra

News Bot

Guardian
Players Fund Their Own Moon in Entropia Universe MMO - MPOGD.com

Players Fund Their Own Moon in Entropia Universe MMO
[SIZE=-1]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gothenburg, Sweden - November 19, 2013 - Entropia Universe AB, publisher of the only real-cash MMO, announced today that a new moon named Monria has gone live and will scare players to death. The mythos of Cthulhu comes to life as players fight their ...[/SIZE]

http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=d2ly_2kpIgoGtzM&ned=us

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

It wasn't too bad visiting Monria, I even had a 200 ped global there.

However due to the youth of the planet with a new economy and lootable space, I felt forced to TT the loot in the end. I was surprised quite how far a space ride away from Calypso it was, it put me off going back there.

Obviously there's a differing opinion of the word "local" space. I wish the gents well that bought it off-spec, although if they knew the final resting location (far north of space map), it does make you wonder if they would have been so keen with their bid.

Good luck bring in a load of new players, hope it works out well

Rick

It wasn't too bad visiting Monria, I even had a 200 ped global there.

However due to the youth of the planet with a new economy and lootable space, I felt forced to TT the loot in the end. I was surprised quite how far a space ride away from Calypso it was, it put me off going back there.

Obviously there's a differing opinion of the word "local" space. I wish the gents well that bought it off-spec, although if they knew the final resting location (far north of space map), it does make you wonder if they would have been so keen with their bid.

Good luck bring in a load of new players, hope it works out well

Rick

Hi Rick,

Not sure when your visit took place but there are now plenty of traders to buy the loot. We even have one of our team members doing that on daily basis. There are now like 3-4 active traders supporting the economy.

Hi Rick,

Not sure when your visit took place but there are now plenty of traders to buy the loot. We even have one of our team members doing that on daily basis. There are now like 3-4 active traders supporting the economy.

one of yor alt accounts? :D

Hi Rick,

thank you Mikass.
Yes it was early days 9th Nov.
Like I say I wish you well, and maybe your planet space station gets moved closer as advertised (smiles).

one of yor alt accounts? :D

Why would I play a alt account, with a no skilled ava?
That 200 pedder "vermin" as listed below. Have fun.

I actually like the distance of the placement of Monria. I think it lends itself to Monria becoming its own entity. The fact that it is less convenient to travel to then say CP or FOMA is certain, but it is closer then any of the full scale planets.

Monria, from a storyline perspective, is intended to be a desolate and lonely rock floating in solitude and therefore I personally feel this locale is extremely suitable.

jus' ma' 2pecs...

Back