Players Invited to Partake in Merry Mayhem - MMORPG.com (press release) (blog)

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]MMORPG.com (press release) (blog)[/SIZE]

Players Invited to Partake in Merry Mayhem
[SIZE=-1]MMORPG.com (press release) (blog)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]From now through Monday, January 15th, Entropia Universe players are invited to head into the game to take part in the newly overhauled Merry Mayhem event. Lots of special activities are planned including hunting evil enemies for "scarce and valuable ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=d-M1wS7sApbaWsM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

"Please come waste money in our broken fucking game where we'd rather release even more content before fixing underlying lag issues that make said content unplayable!"

This, friends, is the company we choose to support. They should be ashamed of themselves.

No thx, Messi get's enough rewards.. not gonna pay for his profit ;)

"Please come waste money in our broken fucking game where we'd rather release even more content before fixing underlying lag issues that make said content unplayable!"

This, friends, is the company we choose to support. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Fixed

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Back