Players' Opinions Wanted - Types of event

What type of event would you like to see?

• Ingame 1 hour Highest Single Loot Event

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Ingame 1 hour Most Loot Event

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Ingame 90 minutes Highest Single Loot Event

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Ingame 90 minutes Most Loot Event

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Weekly Most Globals Event - ped prize

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Weekly Highest Global Event - ped prize

• Monthly Most Globals Event - ped prize

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Monthly Highest Global Event - ped prize

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Monthly Most Globals Event - % of income prize

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Lottery type event - 1 ticket=1 global

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Other - please specify

• I don't care, any event is good

• I hate events, stop doing them

• Make noob events - pixie and ammo prizes

• Too many options, I can't choose

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
So I keep making different types of events and I've been getting the feeling that people are getting bored with those events.

I'm straight up asking you guys what type of event would you like to see in general?

What type of event would you like to see on the Atrox Land areas (OLA 2, OLA 40) that I usually create events on together with manuel?

I'll make a pole as well but please express any ideas :)

Please don't suggest million ped events or other event prizes that are unfeasible. My events are usually FREE to register and made in mind to offer a decent prize but not any mod mercs.

Last edited:
Reactions: das
More! Give me more votes! :D need at least 50-60 votes to see a clear result

Weekly Highest Global is by far MY PEROSONAL favorite. Not everyone is going to hit a HOF in one week, and if they do then they should be bumped to the top of the list, or put in a separate category if multiple people hit a HOF in one week. It makes things interesting, it makes things random, who knows who will get it. Just my opinon, globals happen more often then HOFS, would be nice to reward some players spending PED on your Land.

Too many options...

Too many options...

Let's make it simpler then: ingame events(that you need register on event list) or longer, forum events(threads, scoreboards, entropialife or screenshots etc..)

Personally i like longer events that require small grinding (but with option to stop at any time) with either or both of those options:
- guaranteed prize per nr of globals (with about 5 to 10peds guaranteed per global depending on mobs of course)
- ticket kind prize with chance proportional to nr of globals.

For example there were two events in the past (hosted by someone else) that combined those two options: Neconu and Proteron Slaughter.
Sadly i was not ready for them (was not skilled enough when Neconu was hosted and later i had not enough budget for Proteron).

It seems that for me first option (guaranteed prize) is mandatory because as i look at what events i participate it appears all of them have this (except few small ingame events for hsl of most globals but thats rather rare).

Also what i do not like in long term events is if they force you to grind. For example there is Kadra event that if you grind more you get much more and you need to play to not loose your previous global points. I like to have freedom to stop whenever i want. In this Kadra event example i would like to actually grind them from time to time when i am on Ark but as the event is now it makes me not hunt them at all! :)

Falagor
:bandit:

Getting some good replies here :D Keep them coming :yay:

To pass the time until I make a final decision on what to concentrate on, I've made 2 ingame events:

Friday and Saturday, 20:00 MA time, Highest Single Loot 350 PED prizes (200,100,50) @ OLA 2. They are listed ingame in the Event List as Friday Baby Trox and Saturday Baby Trox

Getting some good replies here :D Keep them coming :yay:

To pass the time until I make a final decision on what to concentrate on, I've made 2 ingame events:

Friday and Saturday, 20:00 MA time, Highest Single Loot 350 PED prizes (200,100,50) @ OLA 2. They are listed ingame in the Event List as Friday Baby Trox and Saturday Baby Trox

bump me up! answer the question and join an event :D

got an event today! and still need more clicks on that poll!!

I like all HSL event btw u forgot to add "Monthly HSL Event - % of income prize" to the list :D

If voting still helps...

N00b events like sponsored hunting are my favorite.

Just some ammo and maybe a weapon (can be on loan). Advertise and pickup at camp Icarus. This can give people the closest TP to your Land area

Ignore me, thread is two years old lol.

If voting still helps...

N00b events like sponsored hunting are my favorite.

Just some ammo and maybe a weapon (can be on loan). Advertise and pickup at camp Icarus. This can give people the closest TP to your Land area

I might do some more events in the future so I don't mind the thread revival :) noob events are usually fun though hard to organize (a lot of beginners will simply take the weapon and ammo and do something on their own :)) )

Back