Players that are gone and missed

Status

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
I was thinking about old players that i have either seen hof alot or known very well or where simply famous, that now are gone, why did they quit and where are they now ? and did they sell out ?

please post your own names and give any answers you can come up with

Anda Atreides
Nupi
the JAZZ
Gizze
Hjorten
Vixen
Firefly
Dirk
NocturnalNavigator
Wind

Im sure there are others i just cant seem to remember now, ill add later.

Oh btw im not asking anyone to break any secrets just wondering.

I will add Recoda to this list since it always bothers me when hes gone for to long, im always worried something happend to him and now he has been offline from the forums for almost half a year. Im seriusly worried. give me him back ;_;!

I miss two old socmates from way back:
Yanni (helped UPC with some trading and was one of the nicest persons)
Rox (Once the owner of a MOD DAR and a great hunter)
Hope life is good to them somewhere out there.
/Arwen

I will add Recoda to this list since it always bothers me when hes gone for to long, im always worried something happend to him and now he has been offline from the forums for almost half a year. Im seriusly worried. give me him back ;_;!

Hey, I'll be Recoda for you until he's back ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Jizo :(

Though not my disciple, one of the few miners I would help and had a "free knowledge deal" with.

Think Jizo went on to live a real life in the real world, wanted to move to Australia. Good for young ppl to have a life. Hope your doing well.

lol took me a sec to even get the reference.

I miss Noggin, Trixie, Skyrider, Roulette (although she does still randomly login)
and some more.

Mallo, Zasha and Koder are some I still think about alot :)

Mallo, Zasha and Koder are some I still think about alot :)

Koder I talk from time to time with on msn, as far as I know he got a IRL life now with IRL friends :D

Some ppl I miss is my neightbour DuLi_ and Kram3r.... but they both didnt feel the money deposited was worth what they got in return from MA. So they are both currently playing < insert name no worlds largest mmorpg >

hahahhaha! <333 omg. nebu i need to see you more. <3 that made me so happy lol :D! thanks mate :laugh::ahh:<3 my own backup recoda ;):D with the right dagger. armor, coat, all is perfect!

Havent seen you since like last time i was at the rig with recoda acurly lol .____. how sad isnt that... or well, maybe a fast one, but i cant recall now since im drunk, tok me 4 hours to make freakin food, but it was worth it. =) so now im drunk and wasted on tequilla. :D
anyways. =D ye. i cant wait to get him back, and if you speak with him again, slap him from me ,-) hehe.

I keep wondering what happened to Jimmy Stryker...

Not heard from him since the "I get logged out every time I'm about to HoF or ATH, it's a conspiracy" thread...

Theres quite a few ppls that we started to think they might been in an accident or something.
Eli Imoyaro in my soc, havent seen him in AGES. You are sure missed M8
Robullo esposito. You are missed to a Great guy who apparantly was Hacked.
Saberwulf. The leader of my first soc. Just dissapeared with a Poof: :eek: What happend ?
Theres HEAPS of other players that i miss. What happend to u all ?

Oh wait, I got one more: Psychopat

Not heard from him since the "I get logged out every time I'm about to HoF or ATH, it's a conspiracy" thread...

Rumours say he sold his account to another uber

Boomer of the Old Alphas.

(Old Alphas for that matter).

Gavin Hawkeye was a nice chap too.... I am sure I am forgetting several others.

Bring back Abee! :)

I miss Enforcer (never playing again, nice guy irl) and I haven't seen NZR around.

I miss kuhlkatz :(

lmao at the Stryker and Vixen comments =D

I miss SARGENT LIFER ROCK that has sadly passed away:(

I thought it was Akiranblade that was having issues with that.

And the Stryker avatar still logs on now and then.

I miss Whiske, Winter, Mango, Hooters, Trixie, Yoogz and a big Hof!

Myor Droolkard Damp

He wasen't a well know ava due to his HOF's or ATH's.. But our society truely misses him!!! He's been off on a break for far too long now... Hope to see you in pixels again soon my friend=)

I miss Hegemon. If you don't know him, you at least know him by his work - the A20X series of amps.

Koder I talk from time to time with on msn, as far as I know he got a IRL life now with IRL friends :D

yes I chat to him too, he was wowing it up for a good while tho ;)

Jizo :(

Though not my disciple, one of the few miners I would help and had a "free knowledge deal" with.

Think Jizo went on to live a real life in the real world, wanted to move to Australia. Good for young ppl to have a life. Hope your doing well.

yeah jizo's hanging in australia now :/ hes ava is in my soc but hardly ever he logs in.. hes in msn almost all the time tho :F

i miss swazer and rolx and were is nisse nisse hult???

I miss Noggin, Trixie, Skyrider, Roulette (although she does still randomly login)

Noggin is still around, but not sure if he 'plays' much.

He has/had a shop in PA Mall, floor 3 I think.

What happened to Pham?

Status
Back