Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
If you want to follow someone who plays to win,
follow me on Twitter , YouTube , or Twitch
index.php

I actually show you how the taxes work.

Hey, saw this on your twitter:

"Finished another Kool Kat repeatable mission on my virtual land in Entropia Universe."

Would you mind sharing the details? I haven't heard of this. Is this on RT?

"Finished another Kool Kat repeatable mission on my virtual land in Entropia Universe."

Hey thanks
Yeah its pretty sweet.

82 PED of either Evade, Melee Combat, or Bioregen.

Just for example on how big this is,
This is one players gains from a single claim on melee combat

hp 185.9 --> 193 .4mele combat 268 --> 4231​

at 10k in skill its more like

[System]: You have gained 113.9433 experience in your Evade skill​

This mission takes about 26 hours for me at 1k points and 200 atrox or so per hour.

Atrox has a RT repeatable also for 1 full stamina and some chunk of skill I forget offhand.
Atrox of course also counts for codex. Just need to go to Caly to start/claim.

Thanks for the info. The story you have on twitter is quite something.

Hey thanks
Yeah its pretty sweet.

This mission takes about 26 hours for me at 1k points and 200 atrox or so per hour.

Atrox has a RT repeatable also for 1 full stamina and some chunk of skill I forget offhand.
This is interesting. There is a repeatable stamina mission on RT? Where do we pick up the mission?

Hey thanks
Yeah its pretty sweet.

Your completing the Kool Kats mission using atrox?

No. His land also has atrox on it. So the atrox are going to attack you so he just suggesting double dip on the two missions while you're at it.
Of course he said that, more tax money.
Too bad there is a great untaxed Atrox spawn on Rocktropia too.

I still want to know if this is for real :)
I've done some of the stamina missions on Rocktropia and the final "repeatable" stage either doesn't repeat, or doesn't get given at all, denying you any stamina. Either its a bug or a nerf that has happened in recent years. I'm sure there is still some missions that work but I'm not wasting time or PED to find out.

Edit: If they apprently work for some people then there is something wrong with my game specifically. I already petitioned these issues when I encountered them but of course I didn't hear anything back from AlwaysDead. So I won't be financially supporting somebody that seems to not give 2 shits about his planet.

I still want to know if this is for real :)
Yes its real, werewolves have repeatable stamina max level 17 i think,
The catscapades mission has repeatable stamina level 21 ish (and only needs 4200 kills for stage 5)
The atrox mission has repeatable stamina + codex.
Most of these are like old school caly missions needing 10k kills.
And a few others.

Last edited:
Of course he said that, more tax money.
Too bad there is a great untaxed Atrox spawn on Rocktropia too.
Yes although I have tried to explain to people in so many ways now its silly.
There is no such thing as untaxed.
You are paying more on those "untaxed" atrox than you do on my land. (it goes to ND)
Same goes for most other player owned land areas with taxes lower than 5%, the tax is what you buy.
Tested and verified with my advanced tracker I built over 10 years.
Every variable is tracked and uploaded for analysis.
By all means continue on.
I tried.

You are paying more on those "untaxed" atrox than you do on my land. (it goes to ND)
Same goes for most other player owned land areas with taxes lower than 5%, the tax is what you buy.
I tried.
Even if your theories were true. Why would I be better off paying 5% tax to you over paying a smaller hidden "tax" to the Planet? You aren't going to return the income I generated to me, unless you are, in that case sign me up!

At best you can only make the case that It is tax-free to hunt on self owned land areas, and that's IF your claims are true.

Hey, yeah on the Isle of lost avatars on RT map and deed.
(says isle of lost souls on globals MA and ND still havnt fixed)
It has its own TP and is the island at the very bottom of the map.

The NPC for the mission is there at the TP with terminals.
Stage 1 is choice of 15.8 PED Aim,Anatomy, Blp Weapon Tech
Stage 2 is choice of 31.6 ped Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun
Stage 3 is choice of 63.2 PED Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser weapon tech, Longblade
Stage 4 is choice of 82.4 (I might have typo'd this) PED Inflict Ranged Damage, Athletics, Alertness
Stage 5 is choice of 82.4 PED Evade, Bioregenisis, Melee Combat

For reference on the skill curve:
At 10000 points it gives around 120 pts
Another player with low melee combat claimed the same tt stage 5 and got 3963 pts:

atrox 120 pound workout #5 reward is 24.79 ped evade, dodge or ssupport weapons and 1 full stam fyi​

I just hit repeat 10 on mayhem creatures and .... well Decay needed is arounf 13000 14000 to complete.
apart the usual Tax considerations
at that level of repeat (it is just 40k ped shot) the REPEATABLE missions are rewarding more than Codex.
if anyone is codexing with a tally opened we can have a correct chart of repeat 1......x decay needed
this is definitely to be taken into consideration.
in the skill reward process, the 3% loss on decay compared to the tax impact for skill gained has some cross point.
So Forgo, there is chance i come to kill some felines too to experiment.

Even if your theories were true. Why would I be better off paying 5% tax to you over paying a smaller hidden "tax" to the Planet? You aren't going to return the income I generated to me, unless you are, in that case sign me up!

At best you can only make the case that It is tax-free to hunt on self owned land areas, and that's IF your claims are true.
The main point is that it ultimately is a very small difference overall between any area /mob.

The name of the game is markups, and some areas offer DNA settings, and rewards that simply beat default spawns. Some planets offer unique armors, and so on.

So many people miss this important mechanic when considering where/what to hunt and really are avoiding alot of the best potential spots of the game.

During Mayhem for example we all pay toward CLD, which is good, alot of players own those, along side of MA. I pay slightly more to CLD, but its not as much a difference as say the markup. In Mayhem, Boxes and mtokens once redeemed are the gravy that makes it worth doing.

I cycle 2k ped an hour, for me its only a difference of 20 ped for that cycle that I will pay more toward CLD for example, not huge, vs what I pay on my land. But the markups in Mayhem are worthy of that tax, the items on cyrene or next island if done right, are worthy for the tax. The DNA settings on my land are worthy of the tax. and so on.

Last edited:
The main point is that it ultimately is a very small difference overall between any area /mob.

The name of the game is markups, and some areas offer DNA settings, and rewards that simply beat default spawns. Some planets offer unique armors, and so on.

During Mayhem for example we all pay toward CLD, which is good, alot of players own those, along side of MA. I pay slightly more to CLD, but its not as much a difference as say the markup. In Mayhem, Boxes and mtokens once redeemed are the gravy that makes it worth doing.

I cycle 2k ped an hour, for me its only a difference of 20 ped for that cycle that I will pay more toward CLD for example, not huge, vs what I pay on my land. But the markups in Mayhem are worthy of that tax, the items on cyrene or next island if done right, are worthy for the tax. The DNA settings on my land are worthy of the tax. and so on.
The problem I see though is as I gain looter skills and efficiency, my tax to the planet gets reduced and I can probably reach 98.5%-99% with best in slot gear and skills. However Land area tax takes a set amount from the top of every loot as is my understanding, and doesn't change based on these parameters, its purely governed by the land owner. So as a hunter gets better and better base returns, he will be less inclined to hunt on taxed lands.

That's not true, land area tax is taken from every loot on top of whatever the MA+PP cuts might be. This has been confirmed by MA and also by players (multiple times actually). You can test it yourself if you cycle enough.

That doesn't mean LAs are the devil and nobody should ever hunt in them, just that you can expect worse overall TT return so you better do your homework and hunt something with some markup.

For my dear newbies that might stumble upon this thread: Hunting Atrox in a land area is doubly dumb, since they have no MU and there's plenty of natural spawns with no added tax.

Yes its real, werewolves have repeatable stamina max level 17 i think,
The catscapades mission has repeatable stamina level 21 ish (and only needs 4200 kills for stage 5)
The atrox mission has repeatable stamina + codex.
Most of these are like old school caly missions needing 10k kills.
And a few others.
I know what I am doing after Mayhem. Thank you!

I tried.
unless you can track your runs in a livestream and show us over the course of a large cycle taxes LAs dont take more than what untaxed does we can or cant prove but the math would be that taxed areas take more on top of what MA takes from returns

Hey, yeah on the Isle of lost avatars on RT map and deed.
(says isle of lost souls on globals MA and ND still havnt fixed)
It has its own TP and is the island at the very bottom of the map.

The NPC for the mission is there at the TP with terminals.
Stage 1 is choice of 15.8 PED Aim,Anatomy, Blp Weapon Tech
Stage 2 is choice of 31.6 ped Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun
Stage 3 is choice of 63.2 PED Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser weapon tech, Longblade
Stage 4 is choice of 82.4 (I might have typo'd this) PED Inflict Ranged Damage, Athletics, Alertness
Stage 5 is choice of 82.4 PED Evade, Bioregenisis, Melee Combat

For reference on the skill curve:
At 10000 points it gives around 120 pts
Another player with low melee combat claimed the same tt stage 5 and got 3963 pts:

atrox 120 pound workout #5 reward is 24.79 ped evade, dodge or ssupport weapons and 1 full stam fyi​
You rock. Thank you!
:beerchug:

Just a quick reminder for all the haters with bad information:
Still playing everyday at all levels of play.
I wonder why the know it all' s never seem to post pure win like this?
Stop listening to fools buying Uber status, and people who never owned land or crunched the data to know.

I built a tracker over 7 years that trackes every variable and verifies this stuff because this is real money and it matters to me.
Build your own if skeptical.

I also post a lot of my entropia stuff on X under #entropiauniverse tag

Started the game with no money, limited income, a bankruptcy and 10 years of no credit.
I now make 6 figures a year from money I have taken from this game, my journey is there.
I am a literal millionaire thanks to Entropia.

Making 434% on the stock market, 21% ROI on paid off rental units...
(images on twitter)
If I don't know what I am doing...please explain where.

Twitter for entropia stuff

148k PED TT of stuff.
Over 1 million skill points gained
Straight withdraws.

Just a quick reminder for all the haters with bad information:
Still playing everyday at all levels of play.
I wonder why the know it all' s never seem to post pure win like this?
Stop listening to fools buying Uber status, and people who never owned land or crunched the data to know.

I built a tracker over 7 years that trackes every variable and verifies this stuff because this is real money and it matters to me.
Build your own if skeptical.

I also post a lot of my entropia stuff on X under #entropiauniverse tag

Started the game with no money, limited income, a bankruptcy and 10 years of no credit.
I now make 6 figures a year from money I have taken from this game, my journey is there.
I am a literal millionaire thanks to Entropia.

Making 434% on the stock market, 21% ROI on paid off rental units...
(images on twitter)
If I don't know what I am doing...please explain where.

Twitter for entropia stuff

148k PED TT of stuff.
Over 1 million skill points gained
Straight withdraws.

impressive stats, good job forgo :)

how much did that LA cost you, if i may ask?

Super impressive Forgo

It's great to see all the withdraw history, thanks for the info OP!

Back