Please don't repair my vehicle if you happen to be standing there when I spawn it.

KyrismaStarsong

Stalker
Society
Synergen
It is very rude. I would like to skill on my own vehicles, and when you repair without permission it is like stealing skills from me and it pisses me off! :scratch2:

ohh i feel a blackhawk case coming :popcorn:

Last edited:
It is very rude. I would like to skill on my own vehicles, and when you repair without permission it is like stealing skills from me and it pisses me off! :scratch2:

Lol you think everyone in game reads these forums ? If you want your own repair skills put your vehicle down in an unpopulated place. I highly doubt posting here will make any difference to people repairing for you whatsoever

Good idea to read your sig first before posting :)

scratched.jpg

;)

just crash it more and then you can have plenty of skills repairing. :) ;)

some of the most fun you can have is spawning broken vehicles at twins, then screaming at people not to repair your shit.

they will ofc because that's just the way it goes. you don't want your shit repaired, don't break yo shit out in public yo.

Hide your shit away, but I'm not ashamed to have it repaired :)
And anyway, are not you ashamed to fly not fully refurbished?
Who gave you license to travel and fly?
And you have not passed the regular technical inspection! :wise:

I understand you but if you spawn somthing in front of me smoking best tell me to stop fast or im coming its RK fury, i us vehicles in pvp all the time 10 are so at a time and go to ashi to repair never have problem with ppl stealing repair skills there :p

You can't hide it from us.... We will find it and repair it. ;)

Back