Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

Status
Well,

I used to hunt at Nea's a lot. Did the entire mission chain there. Ambus used to be a "go-to mob" for me mission or not. Fun to hunt, good loot and good skill gains...

So to ask, what changed? Why don't I hunt there any more? Simple, Ambu loot frigging sucks now. The loot changes have horribly affected this once noble prey.

Well,

I used to hunt at Nea's a lot. Did the entire mission chain there. Ambus used to be a "go-to mob" for me mission or not. Fun to hunt, good loot and good skill gains...

So to ask, what changed? Why don't I hunt there any more? Simple, Ambu loot frigging sucks now. The loot changes have horribly affected this once noble prey.

What was changed in their loot that made them suck compared to before?

What was changed in their loot that made them suck compared to before?

Hmmm... lets see what changed? Oh... the ability to walk in there with a gun and $300 ped for a run and walk out of there with a stack of SOMETHING to sell for MU? Interesting stuff in the loot?

I used to go kill Argo youngs at NS, end a run with several THOUSANDS of muscle oil, then turn around and do a run at Nea's and feeling in the mood craft Simple Is and IIs with what I looted. Can't do that anymore.

But you go on thinking that a person should have to deposit $1000 USD and burn it down to the nub just to get a stack of inferior cloth extractors big enough to sell for markup, I'm sure MA loves you for it.

I can confirm based on conversations j have had in local / observed with others that since the change ambush hunters are going elsewhere as a direct result of the change to his land.

It is this change they did to his land that has stopped others from investing further and acquiring land as first time owners as well as others from expanding their holdings.

Hopefully mkndark reads this thread and decides to do the right thing, it would be in their interest.

i fkn hate hills in this game
Thank you for confirming this. Indeed not all people are affected, but enough are that it is measurably affecting popularity of the LA.

You suffer what most suffer sadly
investment insecurity
one day you can invest 6 digits and over night turns to 5 digits cos MA wants to do so and can do so

Even tho you bought it long ago, its yours and MA shouldnt do that just out of their damn will
However most item owners got screwed over time aswell with 0 compensation for the devaluation "forced" by MA's gear change or intruduction

Regardless of whether people want to hunt ambus, and other factors that may be affecting the land income, MA should never mess about with anyone's land area (or other estates) without a very good reason (e.g. fixing trapping exploits) and/or agreement from the owner. Never. Ever.

I'm still pissed off that my apartment building was moved much further away from the TP with VU10.

Doesn´t really matter if the changes is the impact for decreased income or not.

It is about safety of investments in gerneral.

If you going to buy an LA, you check how that LA is. You calculate what it will be worth, how attractive it is to hunters or miners, and then decide to invest or not.

Nea´s was mostly flat, what is perfect for hunters using long/medium range rifles, so they can kill mob befor even reaching them.
Now its hill, even with steep hills you cant even climb, bad for rifle hunters as you have to go a lot closer to tag a mob behind a hill, speak it will reach you, do hits which results in armor decay and fap decay.

LA42 and Royal have not been overworked, still flat, still perfect for rifle hunters.

The change surely has an impact on the value of the LA.

Why at all change the scape of a player owned land, he actually bought how it is/was ????

Once a area is bought by a player, it should not be changed, easy as that.

Once more mindark fucked up one of their big investors, as they did with Deathifyer in the past (TI rework).

Now what will happen if Akoz decides to do the same and go into protest, no longer fertilizing the LAs and let them run dry of Mobs.

Its not only Nea´s Place owned by Akoz there is some other LAs too, f.e. New Swizerland.

I am totally with Akoz here and I am also with any other LA owner who suffers from random changes to their LAs made by MA without comunication with the owner befor doing changes.

Would you like if MA decides to reduce the heal/click of your ModFAP from 160 to 140 ??
Would you like if MA reduce the range of your gun by 20% ??
Would you like if MA increase the decay of your gun, so it goes from 3 dpp down to 2.8 dpp ???

Changing LAs is the same as changing items, and that is a no go if you ask me.

As said, you buy the LA how it is, and don´t want it changed later, same as you do with items.

Changing LAs after comunicating with the owners, and both sides agree to the change to make it a better place, then ok, but not fucking up players investments and then not even comunicating with them.

This is indeed the essence. (sorry for not quoting all of you - there were a lot of similar inputs here). I see someone further up thought I was making a claim to 56K USD in the OP. Don't worry - nobody here expects MA to pay a dime, not will they. As others has pointed out this thread is a last resort method of trying to get some kind of useful reply from MindArk to these issues which have been "under investigation" for 6 months - and should this not be possible the purpose of this thread is to bring awareness to any potential new investor out there to what the current status of investment security is in Entropia.

Today I'd like to thank Ulf and Ida at Entropia Universe support for getting back to me and letting me know these issues are still under investigation. Let's see how long that takes.

we love mindark

maybe work for your landarea like the landarea works for you

fly noobs to your la give em some cheap ass weapons to hunt with , that crap u can buy from auction for 1 or 2 ped

set up swunting teams make em swunt again

oh wait nevermind this game is broken

new plan: sell every shit u got , take out your money, that way you show mindark how retardet the game turned.

my 2 pecs

-----------------------
Pyrite patch into every pvp zone
loot 2.0 fail
(profit on tt by hunting punys with onehit) (looter skills fixed it)
looter skills (how to cut more money from comunity)
compet fail
new housing areas fail
arkadia moon (will fail)
efficiency weapons (wtf who asked for that kind of shit ? )
communication fail
retardet tier kosts

x mas ring (to bored to fix bug on it so they just add the old one)

14K loot on noob mobs (kerberos)
1400 ped globals on punys

just to name some nice fails we enjoyed
---------------------

no idea guys , but if u ask me i feel like entropia is about to die finaly
cus all of that false promisses, and cus all of that great comunication mindark brings up for us
like, hey is is a great idea to work on a new camera system while the comunity gets ripped of with our new 2.0 loot system,
what i see is pure money milking system and i wuld not be suprised if they just do it to devalue and make money stuck ingame so they keep the core money for theyr selfe and let the game just end.

by the way, what the ubers gona do with all theyr skills stuck ? is it rly worth it to buy a esi and chip it out ? like , who the hell want to buy skills nowdays , and even if they do , is it rly worth it the 5K profit they gona do ?

skills = stuck money u will never get back , count ur total skills value

i rly hope they fix up shit here cus entropia is a epic game
but if they keep fu**ing us that way it will end up in the junk section of online games

gl all

Isa Naika Prey

Last edited:
The land wouldn't bother me at all, its not like people need to kite small Ambu with all of the buffs available.

I think the bigger issue is that there are a lot better options for hunters than sticking to ambu with a weak event structure with no real incentive. Great you used to make 100k off it a year, but , the players noticed the lack of payback, which many other owners knew was needed to keep the volume. Why hunt ambu at a lousy few ped a global when I can get k's of Peds for my efforts elsewhere?

Plus, missions only go so far on Caly, most people have completed ambu and are on to other rewards. I would be pushing for repeatable missions.

Which is another issue, a lot of the base players are higher skilled and simply are hunting bigger mobs than ambu, I could probably guess that the ola 42 Atrox land has seen the same if not worse changes over the same period (without land changes) due to a combination of the event structure getting very bad, and everyone being sick of/done with atrox.

There are more enticing events and owners much more involved pushing their sales.

Even Mindark loves running events of their own for shared mobs, but that affects every land and deed owner the same that isn't CLD.

The right rewards , and an active owner would bring people there again, Chong had a pretty amazing event structure on ark that I am sure paid off for him, but only because he put in the work.

Last edited:
Oh my.

Today I need to bring forward a big apology to the entire community.

1_244803.jpg

It seems I have been misleading you all!

Clearly these mountains has been here since 2010, and every...

entropia_2011-05-01_23-45-45-15.jpg

..single ..

2_232100.jpg

..screenshot ..

3_411306.jpg

..uploaded from Nea's before June 2018 from every single player out there has obviously been photoshopped to give the impression that Nea's used to be flat!

My apologies! :mad::confused::banghead:

Last edited:
Those screenshots give me an impression they're posted on a closed group (or something) that I cannot view.

MA is probably still sore about you taking that axe and killing a couple hundred people at one of their big events. :laugh:

This made me laugh cuz I was one of those people :D

Those screenshots give me an impression they're posted on a closed group (or something) that I cannot view.

The attachments aren't visible? :?

I changed the urls now. Hope it helps

Last edited:
Happy new year!

nea_s_place_2018-12-20-done.jpg

Last edited:
So this is who owns Nea's Place!

I first played EU very briefly back in 2011 and the only thing I remember were the enormous sweat circles I was a part of at Nea's Place. That area was booming!

Sorry to hear the state it is in now Akoz, hopefully MA can offer you something to help with the landscape changes they made

GL friend

does the shift in sweat hunters to other areas correlate with your drop in revenue?

maybe this is time ma introduce a sort of LA editor for LA owners so they can actually edit with the review of a developer theyre land, id like it a lot, they can set up a general rule list, hills amount, total quotes, and give us the possibility to work it as we please, by obviously pay a fee.

i know how it feels akoz, tho even i dont like the tone i agree with forgo that it probably related more to people changed land for other event and such, and maybe also Royal Club and BIG creating the sweat party event. I really saw a general movement as long as ive been proudly a sweater for long time and i can say i saw a massive change of movement from ur la to others mostly due to events and swunt with healing due to the new mass healing chips.

Id really like MA understand that the success of every LA owner reflects the overall progress and start helping us a little more maybe by reducing event creation fees and fixing them with ark like prices and making good dna's easyer to be found, lowering prices of upgrades and restoring the damn permanent tailored message that some land have and some cannot anymore wich is like threating people with 2 different measures. I dont know you all but as an investor i want to be spoiled, and i want to be spoiled well. As a player i want to be winner, but as u can see in my entropia life i dont even get spoiled there ahah.

There is something else but want to talk to you in private about it maybe it can help. Contact me ingame.

Last edited:
Karma for "stealing" 1000$ from me in the past.

Atami

In a meta/enviroment where more people are becoming aware of the numbers and realise hunting taxed is literally extra (often insummountable) tt loss a lazily managed, low avg mu mob LA is of very little value, im impressed you have the return you do, guess a lot of entropians are creatures of habit. Your LA had an amazing ROI for many years with very little effort and now MA should compensate you in full for some hills :laugh::laugh: they can reply to your enquiry and tell you to f off or they can ignore you and same messege gets across.

I don't really think he wants his money back, and anyone should be able to understand that by human nature. I also think you could be a little bit more polite given you have no standing in this community.

The man is upset that there are changes made to his land area, and I've been there. It turned into a little bit more of a mess because when I spread out to get away from people, I had to use a vehicle or teleport around and kept landing in weird fucking places and then would revive and it was frustrating. I was missing mobs trying to TP back, but I just don't hunt Ambu anymore because I wasn't finding any markup on them with how I hunted them.

I do think that land area owners should be able to address terrain changes for a set fee, and if the land is changed unexpectedly it should be a service done for free to fix the damage. In fact all land areas should have their terrain made flatter in order to increase their value to encourage people to invest and participate on them, hills give no added game value, they only decrease it.
It IS managed land you know. Why would there not be land moving machines?

If Akoz gets his land area fixed, which I do indeed feel he should get flatter terrain, he should actively participate more active in the community, upkeep his properties a bit more aggressively, and try to promote a more positive image of things. There's room for improvement. A demand for the amount of money he put in being given back is a little extreme, but we get the point.

For mindark, if they do help with flattening the terrain on his land area, it would spur instead a large increase in EVERYONE'S land area worth because people would trust Mindark more. Give the man his desired solution, and offer this as a service to other people for a fee where you will flatten their terrain for a set amount of materials traded into Mindark.

I hope Mindark takes this chance to further the 'development as service' thing they started with teleporters and such. I also hope they keep it reasonable to the time of development to implement such things and it does not become overpriced. This gets MA free advertising, after all.

So true, better ND would have kept it, then it would be still awesome grounds.

Agreed. You need spirit and not just greed to have success, and sadly there is a lot of things totally missed by so many people in this community that are so called investors.

The investment is about the people, you have to socialize and be a good member of the community to have success here as a land area or business owner. You can't just ignore people who hunt on your lands and say fuck you pay me.

Status
Back