Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Status

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Please help me community and special Malcolm Pitbull Reynolds.

I was suppost to post just one deed and I put all.
Please help me I am in shock!

After 3 days the outcome.
I am very happy to say my problem has been resolved.
The buyer of my deeds Pitbull made contact and with the help of Mindark as a mediator I got my deeds back, I know the law was not on my side here but Pitbull was happy to be the gentleman and help resolve the situation, as I said always I was happy to give Pitball a good gift which I hope he is satisfied with, this is between me and him so don't ask what I gave him please.

Thank you for all the support all of you been great and please remember all trades are final maximum MA can do is try to help both parts.

Big thank you Pitbull and every single of you.

Best and Happy hoffing

Last edited:
Please help me I am crying my life savings, I cant believe.

I dont mind to pay Pitbull a good gift ! Please Pitbull Pm me I will be fair I promess! Please

Sorry to see, jsut pray that Malcolm is kind and helpfull!

Cant find him in the register list!
Dont know what to do!

Cant find him in the register list!
Dont know what to do!

He is in the register list, but not online.

Few deeps breaths. I feel your pain.

edit: I looked again cant find him now. Can you change your name on there?

Rick

Last edited:
:( Sorry to hear.

Really tired of this always happening.

I cant sleep! Support sended with print screen! Dont know what to do so far worst day of my life and need to work tomorrow! Cant believe this is happening!

This sucks, MA need to come up with a solution this has happened way to many times now.
Hope this guy values his IG reputation enough to fix this.

This sucks, MA need to come up with a solution this has happened way to many times now.
Hope this guy values his IG reputation enough to fix this.

Is 120k !! Hope he understands I know was a mistake and I give him reward for sure but please help me Pitbull

I cant sleep! Support sended with print screen! Dont know what to do so far worst day of my life and need to work tomorrow! Cant believe this is happening!

Nothing you can do but hope he has a conscious. If you found 10k USD on the ground, you are suppose to give it to the police, let them send out a 30 day notice or w/e and if the rightful owner doesnt claim it(law of the land where i live, i think still). The one that found it, keeps it. If you get caught trying to sell/spend an expensive item/money then you get in trouble, of course its hard to catch someone like that but still.

Sucks that Mindark doesnt have a multiplier when it comes to Deeds, it's not like random loot oil being stacked here...it should be if you apply +68 it will be applied to each deed not just the whole stack.

Wishing you the best outcome!

edit: I looked again cant find him now. Can you change your name on there?

Rick

Can't change your name but you can hide yourself from being viewable.

Can't change your name but you can hide yourself from being viewable.

I try to find him but was not possible after done the mistake. I hope he will come up for a reward and a fair deal.
My wife will kill me.

Malcolm Pitbull Reynolds is a member of Russian Bears

Might find someone over there that know him???

How many times has this happened now, the system needs to be changed. Really hope it works out Mary Jane.

This might finally be the tipping point where MA actually does something. 120k ped lost because of this feature is just wrong. You don't accidentally pay $1000 for a TV marked at $200 in real life, so that shouldn't be happening here either.

I'm so sorry MJ, I really hope this player does the right thing.

Sweet dear lord, MA needs to change the auction making processes to be more like EVERY OTHER MMO auction and have it automatically set a price based on the market history!

EDIT: Offer to buy him a statue.

Just to brace yourself... I really doubt MA can/will help you with this one. It is technically a legitimate trade, and they would have to wrong one person or another to reverse this situation.

Chances are they will recommend you try and resolve it with the other player, wish you luck and send you on your way.

Sent you a PM in game with his avatar link. Hope everything works out for you.

He is a reseller and he just found the jackpot... gl, you'll need it.

go at fort ares you find him there usually

this is so stupid from MA , i remember in other games with auction when u were placing something it was adding the min amount (like daily sale) for each unit...how long until they change this ?

Ludvig can you adress this ? They really have to do something about it.

Last edited:
Good luck MJ... I guess those used to be my AUDs?

Sad to hear that, le's hope the money won't win.

MindArk has done more than their fair share to warn people, the latest example being a red message on the sale confirmation window. It's great that they go above and beyond to help people in PVE trades, i.e., accidental TT'ing, but they quite properly have no role in matters such as this one. This is an issue for the players to sort out amongst themselves. Hopefully, they will be able to discuss things and find a solution.

As for others who want to avoid being on the losing end of such a mistake, always remember:

1) Never deposit more than you can afford to lose. This is like the most fundamental rule of playing Entropia. There should be no possibility of losing one's "life savings" through a game play error, because one's life savings should not be stored in a game.

2) Don't hold in your Inventory more than your avatar can afford to lose. If you're not using a valuable for your present task, keep it in Storage. It's much easier to make a mistake with an item in your Inventory.

3) Read confirmation windows every time.

None of this, of course, is directed at the TC, I truly hope there's a happy ending for everyone in this scenario, by way of agreement between the buyer and seller.

Ouch! His ingame rep will zero if he holds on to them. Hope he is having a bit of fun and gets in touch with you soon.

Please help me community and special Malcom Pitbull Reynolds.

I was suppost to post just one deed and I put all.
Please help me I am in sock!

How did you get a fee of only 14 pec ?

How did you get a fee of only 14 pec ?

14 PEC is the remaining fee for selling at 68 PED while starting with 63 PED. Fee for listing at 63 PED has already been paid.

You might want to move over to the chicken wings. :poke:

Status
Back