Please Help! 45 CLDs was scammed

• Thread starter Deleted member 63737
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 63737

I read the post about another player who lost 120k PEDs so I decided to post my case and hope somebody can help.

My account was locked suddenly about 3 months ago and the reason was "This account has been temporarily locked for investigation according to the ToU §5"
I tried to submit support case, the support responded slowly and did not provide any status about the investigation. The last reply from support was received on 13 October 2020 and no more news now.

Most of the PED was deposited by my credit card and I borrowed some PED from my friend. I am sure that the PED is legal. I spent most of them to buy CLD for investment.

My account is still locked but the status is now "This account is locked. Further inquires about this matter should be directed to Support.".

The worst result will be: my account with the CLD will be locked temporarily with the reason of never end investigation and I will lost about 110k PEDs

index.php

This account is locked. Further inquires about this matter should be directed to Support.

Have you tried opening a new support case like they tell you?

Your situation is completely different because the other guy (Mary Jane) made a 120k ped auction mistake but you have been locked by an internal investigation, I hope you realise this.

Make a new support case and ask them for the reason of your lock. If after that you are still 100% sure you did nothing wrong, then try to reason with them and/or get your lawyer involved. MA does NOT lock accounts out of the blue, they usually have very good reasons.

Good luck, I hope you can resolve this situation soon :)

PS: I would have kept things private between you and MA, to be honest.

Yes, I opened a few ticket and they closed all

My situation is completely different but both are involve a huge amount of PEDs

The cost of lawyer may be more expensive.

I also prefer keep the thing private but I would tell everyone the fact of how MA is running the business and I don't want to see another victims.

GL with the case. Im sure everything is totally fine if you havent done nothing wrong :)

My account was locked on 26 August 2020.
It is 3 months now.

Nothing any of us can do here. You'll need to contact Mindark/support.

Always interesting they promised better support just even recently but it is still the same ol' slow unacceptable process. There is a lot of partial information here in your OP. We just simply can't help you.

There is still no response.

No response to the support case for two months.

Submitted new support but no response previous and new support cases.

I received their response after 2 months.

Their response is:

Hi Powerlevel,

Thank you for contacting us. We can see that you have already addressed this issue in another case and will now close this one. If you have any further questions, please contact us again via case xxxxxx.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

However, they did not response the case xxxxxx which is my original about my account locked issue.

I received their response after 2 months.

Their response is:

Hi Powerlevel,

Thank you for contacting us. We can see that you have already addressed this issue in another case and will now close this one. If you have any further questions, please contact us again via case xxxxxx.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

However, they did not response the case xxxxxx which is my original about my account locked issue.

Interesting, looking forward to answer to case. GL

No response for 4 months.

A familiar message, but in my cases, the contact link was also closed. There seems to be hope for you though!
I'm not sure which emoticon would be appropriate, so I'll use both :LOL: :cry:

Mindark PE AB (publ)
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden

+46 (0)31 607 260

Call them and tell them that the Customer Support does bot reply

Gl

Last edited:
They still did not response my support case.
Not the same but my account is locked with no response from them at all about it. I thought mine was just account inactivity though however i haven't been inactive for long enough.

I waitied 1 year, I got about 10k PED unclaimed from the CLD.

Still no any response?

Still no any response
Last response was 10 months ago

I was tired of killing cyclops (had lot of fun though ^_^) and so was just browsing old threads...

And this one is the kind which could scare any newcomers like me, and to think twice / thrice before depositing any big amount.

In your first post you speak about 110K and in the last 10K peds ? Well i hope it has been resolved since this summer.

But definitely not the kind of thing i wanted to read... :eek: I sincerely wish a positive outcome to Powerlevel.

No response 1 years ago

The account was locked without explanation in August 2020
I deposited 120K PEDs then bought CLDs, the unclaimed payout from CLDs are more than 10K PEDs

Think twice before depositing big amount or just deposit less amount if it is necessary

I was tired of killing cyclops (had lot of fun though ^_^) and so was just browsing old threads...

And this one is the kind which could scare any newcomers like me, and to think twice / thrice before depositing any big amount.

In your first post you speak about 110K and in the last 10K peds ? Well i hope it has been resolved since this summer.

But definitely not the kind of thing i wanted to read... :eek: I sincerely wish a positive outcome to Powerlevel.
I think the issue may be that they are unresponsive(incoherent) and that they are probably being more demanding than they are cooperative.
I've seen a lot of players demonstrate Support Cases regarding accounts in question... As well as in other games... My best guess is that they would either want the individual to admit to the wrong doing, offer an incentive to remedy the wrong doing, and/or approach the manner in a direct, short, and respective manner.

I noticed about 2 comments in here regarding processing the reason, but nothing has been said about approaching that matter.

There is some slightly confusing context and I am not one to back Support on this end of things, but easy come easy go.

Sucks that it has been a year.
Maybe just send them a message saying "Hello, it has been a year since my account was locked for investigation according to the ToU §5. I am wondering how far along the investigation you are and if there is any information you can give me regarding the reason for the account lock. I miss playing Entropia."

(IDK if you know why you're account is in violation of ToU 5, of which is account inactivity and/or account ban and termination, of which is very incomprehensive. But the entire section just talks about inactivity)
Since it has been over a year now, IDK what they will try to do. But if you haven't violated the ToU and they have still been unresponsive in telling you why your account was locked due to an investigation and what processes are being taken to address it then I would think that there isn't anything to be worried about.
I know an extraordinarily abundant of people would blow the *Number Keys Symbols* up over my suggestion to be respective and straight forward with support. We do deserve the same treatment as them, and I know they would just as much so freak out to any part in regard to properly conducting a conversation instead of ejecting the address and being inconsiderate in a manner where they project deserving more.
If you did violate the ToU(After your account was put into investigation) Addressing the support case as I specified is kind of like a Starting New statement, you were overheated at first and now you are willing to cooperate. IDK if it is projected toward me or in regard to the community as a whole as it was indefinitely those specific community members as well as MA and not me. Maybe that respective initiative is self-proclaimed, but at least they are trying and the initiative is projected toward doing the right thing.

I really have no idea what to expect, but I do know what I am seeing.

If you "were" inactive for 365+ days and that was the reason for account lock(Although idk why it would be put under investigation for inactivity), I am sorry about your situation. My biggest fear when it comes to buying these "investments" with 0-ped value, which is most of all.

Last edited:
Can admin delete this post?
The problem was solved.

Back