Please Help I bid 4k

Status
We know it wasn't your responsibility legaly. But as an honest player? Come on dude stop putting spin on words. And good job returning it :yay:

MA says I'm honest even if I don't give back. Are you saying MA isn't honest? :)

MA says I'm honest even if I don't give back. Are you saying MA isn't honest? :)

We all know the answer to that, but as I posted before yes you have the right to keep the ped. Does that make it right? An honest player would have returned the ped agreed upon after getting with the buyer and coming to an agreement. It would be the buyers responsibility to find you to report the mistake to you, if he had done this via PMs neither of you would be looked at in the light you both cast upon yourself. Yes by EULA the auction sale was legal (still a spin on words, rules and what is moraly right). If you returned 3900Ped you did what is moraly right. If not shame on you no matter what the EULA says after you were notified of the mistake. It just shows the comunity what type of player you are now that this is in public forums. I am assuming he has recieved 3900ped and you have restored your Rep with the comunity? If so well done still could have been handled faster. As when I find post like this I like to turn them into a teaching tool for other Entropians to learn from.

Lessons learned here are many;
Buyer: be sure when you bid the bid is correct before confirming.
Buyer/seller: when the problem is brought to light quickly and quietly try to solve issue between the two of you.
Buyer/Seller: If all attempts fail between the two of you then make a post here as these guys in EF are harsh and see through most BS others post.

I myself was in similar situation not long ago I won't link the thread but you can find it. I tried to reason with the seller and informed him/her I would open it up to General forum if we couldn't resolve the issue between us. He/she said "do it" so I did and by the end of the thread he/she was at 3 red bars of -rep. Did I want to do that NO! But he/she failed to see what they did was wrong and took advantage of my wife by the actions he did. Bottom line after having the EF comunity explain to him where he went wrong he saw the light and fixed the problem we had.

Last edited:

MA didn't say you were honest - according to you - they said it wasn't your responsibility to give it back.

Someone drops a wallet and you pick it up with $400 and their ID card in it.
You know whose it is and are pretty sure that they would want it back - do you give it back ?

Add another component to that - they contact you directly and ask for it back - do you give it back ?

If you answer no to either of those - you're not honest. So, if you had not given it back - you, in most people's eyes - would not be honest.
(I'm not saying that you're NOT honest - but MA didn't say you were honest, either .. that's my only point)

I gained a lot of respect for you when you said you were actually giving it all back - but you should probably stop twisting words around and playing games -- you're making yourself look like a bit of an asshat, imho.

Besides - who said Mindark should be our basis for our moral standards?

I'm done with this thread .. have a great day - glad you gave it back. :wave:

First of all, + rep to Baha

After reading this tread, and espesialy the last few pages before this post, it strikes me that there is a lot of ppl in this forum who just have to make a statement without fully knowing what they are talking about ....
Start reading all the posts in a tread before posting yourself :wise:
then it could atleast seems like you know what you are commenting

S V :tiphat:

First of all, + rep to Baha

After reading this tread, and espesialy the last few pages before this post, it strikes me that there is a lot of ppl in this forum who just have to make a statement without fully knowing what they are talking about ....
Start reading all the posts in a tread before posting yourself :wise:
then it could atleast seems like you know what you are commenting

S V :tiphat:

That is their problem for brining the issue here in the first place and not fully explaining themselves when they did respond early on in the thread. As I stated this could have been solved via PMs EF Community is harsh.

That's why i keep my peds in storage now :)

Ooops... He did it again! Second time in the same day!
Should we comment on this?:scratch2:
I'm upset :(

Huh? Explain?

Ooops... He did it again! Second time in the same day!
Should we comment on this?:scratch2:
I'm upset :(

dont be, second , then hi dont need the ped back , im asshole now :D

It would have been better if Mr. Fresh explained it himself, but since I'm here...

He bidded again with all the peds on the card. I understand it might be a bug with the bidding arrows but it's the second time in the same day when he didn't pay attention to the confirmation box!

The problem is that the seller (Oboy Berto Oboyto) barely gave him 2k ped back (over half, he said) after thinking for 1 hour if he should give any ped and doesn't want to give the rest back. He said something like "maybe in the future" just to shut us up, I think. They were even soc mates once, Mr. Fresh said, which makes the situation even worse in my opinion.

It would have been better if Mr. Fresh explained it himself, but since I'm here...

He bidded again with all the peds on the card. I understand it might be a bug with the bidding arrows but it's the second time in the same day when he didn't pay attention to the confirmation box!

The problem is that the seller (Oboy Berto Oboyto) barely gave him 2k ped back (over half, he said) after thinking for 1 hour if he should give any ped and doesn't want to give the rest back. He said something like "maybe in the future" just to shut us up, I think. They were even soc mates once, Mr. Fresh said, which makes the situation even worse in my opinion.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: wana see this whau it will be solve .... :D
, come Mr Fresh what now and come one ppl lets do some negative/positive rep on this topic , i saw you like alot do that , you are so psihologi in some one alse problems ,
+ ref Ade :silly2: , for you return the ped .

I was being nice at pa little over a year ago and buying up small amounts of sweat from new people trying to sell. I screwed up and gave away 97 ped instead of 97 pec. needless to say i only had 100 ped at the time. I quit for a few weeks.:mad:

Geez guess that was the end of you being nice to people.... sad to see the guy didn't return the PEDs....

Reading actually what people say.... Im torn between 2 views...

At first Ill give props to the seller to even acknowledging the issue and at least giving a portion back.... didn't need to....

But at the same time...

When you know it was a mistake.... and you punish someone that bad... its pretty rough... I think MA charges $100 to get TT items back :p, hopefully the seller isn't as rough as MA :p.

Problem comes... in how we view the community and each other.... if we all see each other as greedy fucks playing for #1... then this was an act of kindness to return the PED.... but if we'd like to believe that we have a compassionate community who generally are beyond punishing mistakes... then this was pretty unfair....

Depends how you view it.... (PS Gotta read the rest of the pages :D)

"It always seemed to me a bit pointless to disapprove of homosexuality. It's like disapproving of rain." - Francis Maude

So... the buyer of mistake one also made the same mistake again.:scratch2: I smell something awfully rotten about this. "Help! I bid my entire ped card on TT food for the 8th time today! Please help me contact this next seller so I can get my peds back. Oh, btw, I have about 50 of said TT food for sale at the new price."

Maybe I'm too cynical...

I don't understand why ppl that has nothing to do with the case are on baha0x's back.

She acknowledges that a mistake has hapened by someone else she could benefit from.

She started to give back 3K. (Wich according to MA rules she could keep in the first place.)
And then she gave also the rest back.

And on top of that she gets dirt all over her here on the forum for a mistake she didn't make, and give peds back where strict in the rules she didn't have to give it back.

It seems the only error she made was responding on this thread instead arraging it via PMs since some people are always eager to give bad comments, even for doing a good thing.

So from me noting less than a huge +rep from me for baha0x for being so nice!

I don't understand why ppl that has nothing to do with the case are on baha0x's back.

She acknowledges that a mistake has hapened by someone else she could benefit from.

She started to give back 3K. (Wich according to MA rules she could keep in the first place.)
And then she gave also the rest back.

And on top of that she gets dirt all over her here on the forum for a mistake she didn't make, and give peds back where strict in the rules she didn't have to give it back.

It seems the only error she made was responding on this thread instead arraging it via PMs since some people are always eager to give bad comments, even for doing a good thing.

So from me noting less than a huge +rep from me for baha0x for being so nice!

hmm , + rep Sir wize words, i speack whit baha on phone , hi tell me about that man problem , i laugh alot , i no it is i good person , when i see another comments from ppl i was disgust , MA sucks again whit his own rulzs .

sry for me coment , drink on work :D , boss birthday , k i will go take another glass :D

:duh: words from elders :
"great is God's garden and many jump the fence inside"

Well.... Id expect the person to do the right thing.... now if it happened a 3rd time... then Id say sorry pal...

Maybe hes off? Maybe hes careless? In the end I think paying the deduction would be enough punishment...

Whats +3k pay on auction? 5ped per +100? So whatd he have to pay like 50ped for mistake on the mask? Doing it again will cost him again... and possibly more if he bids on an item from someone who doesn't come to EF or care about pity....

Personally Im happy with what I do in EU... I dont need to milk someones mistake to make me happy.... if it was MA's mistake and I got rich off it Id milk it all I could... hell they do it to us :D... but for each player... nah.... Theres been times when I trade and I dont even have everything calculated for the purchase and people hit accept.... cause theres a pause or something.... because theres trust, and expectations of me doing the right thing... I obviously tell them to hold up I need to pay the remainder.....

IMO... the seller has nothing to lose... sure he has everything to gain in not helping the idiot out.... but.... the bidder has everything to lose... and will still lose even if payed back due to paying auction fee's....

Would love to hear a reply from the people involved in the new situation.

He told me you could leave em on the floor in twin peaks auction, he should pick em up during the weekend he said :ahh::ahh: .

PS! He prefered it in pec's ! ( had some issues with large peddies he said)

i just got a new way of thinking.

yes this as i just seen the picture taken from the auction.
i see a item (worthless 110%) with a start bid and no buyout

mr fresh did not say anything about that.
so i would like to know how u can make a bid sooooooo high this is not possible even when ur a sleep / sleep walking.

and i'm sure it's not a bug as u have to fill in ur amount urself.

i really trhown my thoughts the other way arround and must say.
why give him the ped back.
i get slightly the feeling this is more of a test for on EF to see how loyal people are.
and i feel somewhat diseaved by this thread... and i rest me word by this reply.
and sorry for any assumptions made.

behanox is no scam at all , it's mr fresh his own dumb fault.
mr fresh has just clicked on the upward arrow that emptyed his card for him.
he could of checked it before going on agree.

there was no buyout behanox can't be blamed for anything , mr fresh is just luucky he is seeing some of his money back.

greets , sid

Someone woke up finally... Djeessss:o:

:D

Maybe this is his way of market manipulation :scratch2:

Ok, from now on mr. fresh deserves to lose any peds he has. Maybe I'll put a few pixie pieces on auction with no bo.

I have a nice stack of used Settler ShinG..
Like 2-300 :yay:

Ill put it up for like tt+3K a peice and no BO :wtg:

So let me get this straight....

Same guy
Bid 3k +
Again
by misstake?

Status
Back