Help: Please vote re RT mob placement

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I know this poll is on another forum, but I wanted to link it here, as ND is looking for input on where to put the spawns that are relocated from the west half of the RT surface map.

For a few days, he had them all in Hell...but currently, hell was rolled back and the spawns are temporarily gone.

I prefer he keep them in Hell (untaxed) like it was for a few days.

Please vote in my poorly designed poll, and more importantly, leave your thoughts on the issue here or on the other site.

I chose to keep them in hell because I don't mind mining when I hunt in mining zones like FOMA or Hell, but I never do it on surface mobs because it slows down hunting way too much running for lots of little claims.

http://www.neverdie.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18209

Definitely prefer no mobs in hell. ?

Definitely prefer no mobs in hell. 

Do you understand the question?

It is not about mobs in the hell mines, it is about the added areas outside the mines.

Why are you so strongly against them there?

Do you understand the question?

It is not about mobs in the hell mines, it is about the added areas outside the mines.

Why are you so strongly against them there?

Possibly I misunderstood the question. Reading from my phone! Regular domes I prefer mining with no mobs or low aggro mobs. New areas specifically for hunting with nice density/easy access sounds like its worth visiting.

Possibly I misunderstood the question. Reading from my phone! Regular domes I prefer mining with no mobs or low aggro mobs. New areas specifically for hunting with nice density/easy access sounds like its worth visiting.

cool, thats how most of us feel too, and that is how ND had it setup before MA turned it off :(

For a short while we haved on Hell some new areas with Pop Dragons/Motorheads/Vampire Chicks etc..in other words some mobs spawn were moved to Hell... Also we haved a part of Hell frozen for the Hunt the Thing ...this new area was intented to be new starter area for noobs...This part was nice because was a new "Thing" designed who dropped even new items like the "Alien Head". Also there was some new mission for cloths in Hunt The Thing(Hell version).MA rolled back Hell so all is gone ,maybe your vote will count ....

Back