Plz don't hate me...

Lif3bring3r

Guardian
Society
Rising Potentials
Michael Lif3bring3r Johnson
Sentinel arms F, Eon footies F, Eon helmet F (no screenies, but I'm guessing there's no need).

There was a ton of threads about the post-SGA discoveries, so I hope everyone already understands that the system is to be blamed, not the players. I know it's not easy not to be pissed on the lucky looters, I was on the losing side for 4 months myself.

First of all I'd like to thank my friends, who were supporting me: Xrated La Tina (who camped chomper with me for a very long time, hoping for the supre shins M that eventually dropped to Joda during MM, when I gave up :p), and my socmates Alice in Wonderland and Laisa Coop Cooper. Without your help guys, I probably wouldn't have any discovery at all, and I would be chipping out right now :).

To those who still hate me: I was one of the biggest hunters during SGA, I cycled over 500k ped, lost 25k ped due to crap loot we all experienced. I was very unlucky, all SGA missed me, all uber loots, and 4 unL R150 on chomps :p. Then tiers came and teaming during MM, I was really close to chipping out. I told myself that I'm gonna do it, unless I loot sentinel amrs F or supre arms F, the only 2 that remained, except eon which I wasn't sure will drop. I went for spiders, but someone else got the supre arms. I went for globsters and SGA "ended", without the expected discovery. But I knew it's not the end since MA never keeps their deadlines. So I tried again the next day on globster, and since noone else was there, I got the sentinel arms F. I also saw eon shins dropped from aurli, so it was obvious whole eon sets will drop. Immidiately I went for proteron, but the harness M went to someone else. I went to CP for the other shins, but after few aurlis eon footies M dropped from spider. Went back to planet and very soon got the other pair. Back to CP, and again soon I see eon helmet M dropped from neconu. Quickly went to planet and after only a handful of neconus got the other helmet. Many other players thought the same way, but I was the lucky one on that day, for a change.

But it doesn't change my opinion about SGA whatsover. I agree with all the complaining threads out there, I wanted to write something, but all valid points were already posted, not much to add. SGA was total bullshit, completely unfair, loot balancing was outrageous, the tiers simply ridiculous, and MM rules unacceptable. If things don't change now, even my last minute hat trick won't stop me from selling out.

Everything that happened after CE2 implementation was as if MA staff was told: "squeeze as much money from them as u can, ignore their complains, forget logic".

There were ups and downs in EU history, but the last 4 months were like cancer, growing every day. I really hope MA isn't deliberately trying to kill the game, because that's what it looks like from players point of view :(.

Lif3bring3r

gratz! you deserve them! nobody will hate you but can't say the same attitude will be expressed towards MA...
all in all I guess SGA ended with a bang (and not a good one)

Gratz well deserved, u truly hunted your ass off :)

heh :D
was so awesome :D

here a pic with Coop wearing it:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and the 3 looters

one of the most funny hunts i had ever :D

I don't hate you.... don't even know ya but I definately am not gonna think you're an ass because of an Uber Hat Trick. I agree that that kind of balancing sucks, but you can bet your last dollar that if it were me in your situation I definately would NOT have stopped at the first item.

So congratz! Enjoy your returns.

Menace

We don't hate you .... it's all the fault of MA/FPC

and btw also gratz to MH Grave that did discover ASG3-Warthog SGA a few seconds ago !!!

We are January 2nd :rolleyes:

Gratz, I was on those globsters until last minute of SGA (official) and about 1-2 hours after to finish my run. I even got PM's telling me "stop hunting", it is over :ahh:

At least this time, the mistake is benefitting someone else than MA/FPC themselves. :yay:

Pitty MA isn't able to organise even the simpliest conditions on anything, but big gratz to you for getting something nice from their mistakes.

Congratulation Mate :)

Don't blame the players, blame the game.
I think it is fault of super duper dynamic loot , that u got it in few hours

in my opinion u should loot even more but during the event not in the end and after the end ... i saw how many chompers u have killed and more more more
so sga well deserved ... but about circumstances when u got it is HUGE fault of DYNAMIC LOOT

i am happy that at last u got somtin :) cheers mate

There were ups and downs in EU history, but the last 4 months were like cancer, growing every day. I really hope MA isn't deliberately trying to kill the game, because that's what it looks like from players point of view :(.

says alot when someone with three drops most would wish for is getting disheartened and discouraged.

definatly blame the system not the players, im most annoyed that i could have hunted better options than goki+formi when apparently the system wasnt ever going to drop anything good until some unseen criteria was set.

Congratulations!

It's not right to hate the player - envy certainly. Enjoy your nice shiny items :)

I think it's wrong to blame MA/the system to much, to make the SGA last all the time without all items being looted right at the start they must make items lootable at diffrent time intervalls. The big problem was that they extended the time period so the SGA loot was divided on a long timeperiod, it should have been just one month or something like that. That way the SGA loot drops would come more frequently.

big gratz :)
enjoy the armor

and none is to blame i love seeing this way above someone that get 100k-200k ish pedder.

i also enjoyed bait's hofs but some idiots can't let ppl enjoy the game and show the world what they got.

MA's balancing department is absolutely disgusting. I'm sure there are a lot of high spenders here that truly considered sending hired assassins to take them down ;)

Gratz on the loots. So much envy but no hate.

gratz on the discoveries micheal,i know you have hunted your ass off past months,i usually never say some1 "deserved"it..but you "deserved "it :)

There was a ton of threads about the post-SGA discoveries, so I hope everyone already understands that the system is to be blamed, not the players. I know it's not easy not to be pissed on the lucky looters, I was on the losing side for 4 months myself.

+1000

you re entierly right
not you re fault (as all time for others too) , but its just more easy to hate a player :D

they re killing the game yes :(

gratz again Sir :ahh:

I hate you :D

hehe, no, it's not you to blame and atleast it went to someone who serious hunted a lot.

Huge gratz :wtg::yay::wtg:
I went for spiders, but someone else got the supre arms. I went for globsters and SGA "ended", without the expected discovery. But I knew it's not the end since MA never keeps their deadlines. So I tried again the next day on globster, and since noone else was there, I got the sentinel arms F. I also saw eon shins dropped from aurli, so it was obvious whole eon sets will drop. Immidiately I went for proteron, but the harness M went to someone else. I went to CP for the other shins, but after few aurlis eon footies M dropped from spider. Went back to planet and very soon got the other pair. Back to CP, and again soon I see eon helmet M dropped from neconu. Quickly went to planet and after only a handful of neconus got the other helmet. Many other players thought the same way, but I was the lucky one on that day, for a change.

Up down up down up down lol, you sure payed for them in teleport fee's haha

as I said can't blame the players really :p

gratz on your finds

You are on of the top hunters in EU so no need to feel bad you really deserve it..

The game may have been BS but you played it like a pro anyway, well deserved loot and gratz.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

I think it was excessive, and frustrating for me personally since I was on neconu for 1.5 hours before Avery even arrived to get the first eon helm (he tp'd in right next to me), then goki before almost anyone.

I think this was partly a reward for Alice actually, since he helps new players a lot.

But still MA, 3 uber sga parts in a few hours to one player/team is not good for the moral of other players.

Big gratz, cycling 500k peds of ammo is quite the task, so i doubt anyone can say it's unfair! :)

MA's balancing department is absolutely disgusting.

Amen to that :D

And Gratz to the looter if u cycled 500k u deserve some nice drops ;)

We don't hate you .... it's all the fault of MA/FPC

and btw also gratz to MH Grave that did discover ASG3-Warthog SGA a few seconds ago !!!

We are January 2nd :rolleyes:

Ye, I wonder why? :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...86-marco-second-golden-age-4.html#post2240248

I've decidet to sell stuff and skills b4 SGA,if i had'nt to this time i would definitely now.

Well i never was the great Item looter so i didnt count to loot anything during SGA,but i got a opalo and a 7a plate anyways yeeehaww:D
The losses during SGA are meanwhile over 80k in 3 months with still maxed UL eco weapons and eco Fap.

SGA was the biggest BS i've ever had in my PE life,not because i didnt got anything good ,but the loss i've made i never had b4 and it keeps going on lol

But i also understand that development cost money,also the CE² did cost alot.

So anytimes the CE² even the SGA or CP auction will bring some good turnover for MA in the future,but for the moment its more loss if many player quit.

But what i didnt understand is that everyone was screaming for SGA and UL weapons like imk2,MM or imp/modfap,if they implement more eco weapons/faps u have to calculate that they change the lootsystem aswell,means less turnover for everyone.
Simple : more eco stuff = less loot

heh :D
was so awesome :D

here a pic with Coop wearing it:

and the 3 looters

one of the most funny hunts i had ever :D

Damn, I look good in Eon :laugh:

Really, this was one of my most fun days in EU. It was so intense, racing from one mob to the next, changing armor, trying to figure out where the mobs are in vu10, hunting as fast as we could--and oh the joy when those arms first dropped and Lif3 wouldn't be chipping out after all :wtg:

This was the day when all those hours of grinding out skills, filling out armor/plate sets, etc. finally payed off, and it was glorious :yay: What was particularly satisfying to me was wasting globsters, who had tortured me for hours in the past as I tried to find nexus on TI.

Big grats to Lif3bringer for having the guts to fund this insanity. It was a wild ride and tons of fun.

MA would do well to figure out how to create more highlights like this--if they had said SGA was just a week of this kind of stuff, I'm sure they would have happier customers.

PS: Where are the bloody goki, anyway?

Last edited:
Big Gratz.
I dont hate you.
I hate the system ;)

gz. Noone hates you, but as stated before: The system works ****** ( find the word you want for it ). My wife already decided to chip out as today was again a discovery. Dunno if i continue without her.

uber gratz on 3 nice finds :)

graz, wel instead of squeeze you , they will squeeze other hunters peds lol

Basicly everyone who is paying a lot for MV, those are being squeezed hard :(

But that is part of the game yawn...

What awaits now for the rest of us...

He risked, he organized, he asked for help from other ppl, he studied the system and got rewarded.

In my opinion this is a success story not a failure.

It proves that not just uber gear and uber skills will bring you profit in EU. You have to use your brain and take advantages of the opportunities to make profit in this universe.

It also proves that not everything is linear and predictable, just like the end of SGA period ;)

Back