Plz don't hate me...

Sentinel arms F, Eon footies F, Eon helmet F

oh ! Thats just the payback you deserve after your almost one year session on Chomper, when you didnt suceed to have a single loot over 2K or so. GZ !

I cycled over 500k ped

I agree with all the complaining threads out there,

SGA was total bullshit, completely unfair, loot balancing was outrageous, the tiers simply ridiculous, and MM rules unacceptable. If things don't change now, even my last minute hat trick won't stop me from selling out.

Everything that happened after CE2 implementation was as if MA staff was told: "squeeze as much money from them as u can, ignore their complains, forget logic".

There were ups and downs in EU history, but the last 4 months were like cancer, growing every day. I really hope MA isn't deliberately trying to kill the game, because that's what it looks like from players point of view :(.

Lif3bring3r

MindArk wake up ..

Gratz ,No one here will hate you
No! I will!
- relax, joke only ;)

Gratz to You Lif3bring3r, there is no your fault in all that situation. No offence, but You're just a pawn, but it's MA's bad played game.

Gratz, I was on those globsters until last minute of SGA (official) and about 1-2 hours after to finish my run. I even got PM's telling me "stop hunting", it is over :ahh:

At least this time, the mistake is benefitting someone else than MA/FPC themselves. :yay:

Pitty MA isn't able to organise even the simpliest conditions on anything, but big gratz to you for getting something nice from their mistakes.

i too was on globsters along with everyone else :) but camped them for a week or 2 prior to them looted arms(had a hunched)
and i too gave up after SGA was said to be over... but it wasnt... for one time i wish they stuck to the times given and things they say... oh well

gratz..now give me those arms

To those who still hate me:
Not yet.

I was one of the biggest hunters during SGA, I cycled over 500k ped, lost 25k ped due to crap loot we all experienced.
But i could really start to hate you for whining like this. Really:

500k ped cycled, 25k ped lost = 95% return rate.

Sounds way better than what most here experience.

But it doesn't change my opinion about SGA whatsover. I agree with all the complaining threads out there, I wanted to write something, but all valid points were already posted, not much to add. SGA was total bullshit, completely unfair, loot balancing was outrageous, the tiers simply ridiculous, and MM rules unacceptable. If things don't change now, even my last minute hat trick won't stop me from selling out.

Everything that happened after CE2 implementation was as if MA staff was told: "squeeze as much money from them as u can, ignore their complains, forget logic".

There were ups and downs in EU history, but the last 4 months were like cancer, growing every day. I really hope MA isn't deliberately trying to kill the game, because that's what it looks like from players point of view :(.
But hey, everyone has one of these days from time to time, so be forgiven for these wise words. Have fun with the überloot.

Tussi

No greed or jealousy here :)

Massive gratz to ya, and the others who got nice loots at the end

Rgds

Ace

But i could really start to hate you for whining like this. Really:

500k ped cycled, 25k ped lost = 95% return rate.

Sounds way better than what most here experience.

Just for the info ... It may not be 95% return rate.
You can easily cycle 500K peds with an initial budget of 30K and end the cycle with only 5K left.

Just for the info ... It may not be 95% return rate.
You can easily cycle 500K peds with an initial budget of 30K and end the cycle with only 5K left.

Just for the info:

Return rate is always per iteration or the figure would be pointless.

So in case someone squeezed 500k PED through his gun into mobs and loses 25k while doing that it's 95%.

I'm happy to have 4k left in case i cycle 5k PED once, it won't help if MA has planned a nice über which covers all what is lost for me somewhen around the year 2025 or so.

Tussi

Gratz to the items.. :yay:

I would never hate you,,,j just think shit about MA who dunn that after the deadline...No problems with you - just Fu%& MA to be able to scam players.

From 1 who did not lose 25k peds but 44k peds.

GZ Lifebringer

As many have said, there's no reason to blame the players at all. Infact I see this being due to one of 4 reasons:

1) The dynamics really can't control the drop time of items, and you were lucky (this is the one I would like)
2) MA have done this this to make out the system is as above (following on from Buzz's post that the IMK2 SGA was placed in loot at a specific time)
3) You were chosen
4) Devine Intervention

:)

I did or maybe still do hate you, because you already got so much even wihout SGA. But ok if you say you hunted that much and lost quite a bit I perhaps can say that my hate is not valid.

Gz ;)

Sentinel arms F, Eon footies F, Eon helmet F (no screenies, but I'm guessing there's no need).

There was a ton of threads about the post-SGA discoveries, so I hope everyone already understands that the system is to be blamed, not the players. I know it's not easy not to be pissed on the lucky looters, I was on the losing side for 4 months myself.

First of all I'd like to thank my friends, who were supporting me: Xrated La Tina (who camped chomper with me for a very long time, hoping for the supre shins M that eventually dropped to Joda during MM, when I gave up :p), and my socmates Alice in Wonderland and Laisa Coop Cooper. Without your help guys, I probably wouldn't have any discovery at all, and I would be chipping out right now :).

To those who still hate me: I was one of the biggest hunters during SGA, I cycled over 500k ped, lost 25k ped due to crap loot we all experienced. I was very unlucky, all SGA missed me, all uber loots, and 4 unL R150 on chomps :p. Then tiers came and teaming during MM, I was really close to chipping out. I told myself that I'm gonna do it, unless I loot sentinel amrs F or supre arms F, the only 2 that remained, except eon which I wasn't sure will drop. I went for spiders, but someone else got the supre arms. I went for globsters and SGA "ended", without the expected discovery. But I knew it's not the end since MA never keeps their deadlines. So I tried again the next day on globster, and since noone else was there, I got the sentinel arms F. I also saw eon shins dropped from aurli, so it was obvious whole eon sets will drop. Immidiately I went for proteron, but the harness M went to someone else. I went to CP for the other shins, but after few aurlis eon footies M dropped from spider. Went back to planet and very soon got the other pair. Back to CP, and again soon I see eon helmet M dropped from neconu. Quickly went to planet and after only a handful of neconus got the other helmet. Many other players thought the same way, but I was the lucky one on that day, for a change.

But it doesn't change my opinion about SGA whatsover. I agree with all the complaining threads out there, I wanted to write something, but all valid points were already posted, not much to add. SGA was total bullshit, completely unfair, loot balancing was outrageous, the tiers simply ridiculous, and MM rules unacceptable. If things don't change now, even my last minute hat trick won't stop me from selling out.

Lif3bring3r

Gratz, personally I would have liked to see you loot a MM SGA. :) So guess all the F armor will do as well, rofl.

glad my old gun came in handy on the globsters

gratz

Gratz. You seem to be a pretty hardcore player so good job! :thumbup:

Big Gratz, you uber looter;):)

And how many players really thought SGA was over at the date MA stated???, I know I dident, I just don't have that much trust to MA statements anymore I guess:laugh:

Well deserved,

Congratulations Lif3.

Lif3bring3r

Well said Lif3bring3r

Grats, awsome loot indeed :wtg

Cheers :cool:

lol i hope you ava are not M=)

bump

Sentinel arms F, Eon footies F, Eon helmet F (no screenies, but I'm guessing there's no need).

There was a ton of threads about the post-SGA discoveries, so I hope everyone already understands that the system is to be blamed, not the players. I know it's not easy not to be pissed on the lucky looters, I was on the losing side for 4 months myself.

First of all I'd like to thank my friends, who were supporting me: Xrated La Tina (who camped chomper with me for a very long time, hoping for the supre shins M that eventually dropped to Joda during MM, when I gave up :p), and my socmates Alice in Wonderland and Laisa Coop Cooper. Without your help guys, I probably wouldn't have any discovery at all, and I would be chipping out right now :).

To those who still hate me: I was one of the biggest hunters during SGA, I cycled over 500k ped, lost 25k ped due to crap loot we all experienced. I was very unlucky, all SGA missed me, all uber loots, and 4 unL R150 on chomps :p. Then tiers came and teaming during MM, I was really close to chipping out. I told myself that I'm gonna do it, unless I loot sentinel amrs F or supre arms F, the only 2 that remained, except eon which I wasn't sure will drop. I went for spiders, but someone else got the supre arms. I went for globsters and SGA "ended", without the expected discovery. But I knew it's not the end since MA never keeps their deadlines. So I tried again the next day on globster, and since noone else was there, I got the sentinel arms F. I also saw eon shins dropped from aurli, so it was obvious whole eon sets will drop. Immidiately I went for proteron, but the harness M went to someone else. I went to CP for the other shins, but after few aurlis eon footies M dropped from spider. Went back to planet and very soon got the other pair. Back to CP, and again soon I see eon helmet M dropped from neconu. Quickly went to planet and after only a handful of neconus got the other helmet. Many other players thought the same way, but I was the lucky one on that day, for a change.

Lif3bring3r

I just wanted to bump this up. I had never read it and now I see that he really is chipping out shows something.

So you writing ( I was one of the biggest hunters during SGA, I cycled over 500k ped, lost 25k ped )...
I lost 54 K peds and not a singel SGA item---> I dont hate you,i dont hate any players but he how take care of loot "balance" can put someting in his A$$.

Back