Help: Poacher Mission

Ron Kovich

Prowler
Society
Endgame
Ron Ronny Kovich
Hello all, i just completed the Poacher Mission given on the E island (the mission was made of 3 steps : kill mermoths, kill mermoth, kill rextelum) at the end of all the broker tells me to go find his brother on the W Island....now..where the hell is the Poacher Broker on the W island?????

Hello all, i just completed the Poacher Mission given on the E island (the mission was made of 3 steps : kill mermoths, kill mermoth, kill rextelum) at the end of all the broker tells me to go find his brother on the W Island....now..where the hell is the Poacher Broker on the W island?????

S of the black box

Sorry if I post also here, but who's and where's the Poacher?

Found him, thx a lot

Oh FFS!! i didnt write down the coords for the black box...u might have them???

It's somewhere NE of the oasis. Poacher is pretty easy to find if you fly low (not ingame atm :p)

It's somewhere NE of the oasis. Poacher is pretty easy to find if you fly low (not ingame atm :p)

i flew low (i have more trees in my ass now than ever)...but culdnt find...if it happens to get coords...write them down for me tytyytytytytytytytyty

i flew low (i have more trees in my ass now than ever)...but culdnt find...if it happens to get coords...write them down for me tytyytytytytytytytyty

ingame now so i can check :) 384 602

Found it!!! Finished it. He said to come back to him tomorrow. Tyvm for your help

Back