Podcast: Entropia CEO talks about future and upcoming listing

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
Hey,

Just seen link to a podcast on the Entropiauniverseunreal Instagram story.

Seems like interview with the CEO. It is in Swedish, which I do not speak. So if anyone can share some take outs that would be great!

In today's episode:

1. Russia's invasion of Thailand Reports
  2. Ericsson Workshop Interview with MindArk!

Link:
  1. https://podtail.se/podcast/avsnitt-fill-or-kill/avsnitt-408-i-rapport-ikvall/

If you do not like clicking link I googled this and found it: Avsnitt 408 - I Rapport ikväll! – Fill or Kill – Lyssna här - Podtail

Had a listen, for those who saw/listened to that other appearance by Henrik which someone translated to English, it's pretty much the same. Nothing new to me in this talk, wasn't 100% focused so sure might have missed some but if nothing else it's some advertising for MA/Entropia which is always good

A lot of the information is the same as the last interview. There is some new notworthy stuff, imo.

I'll see if I get the chance to translate those bits, later this evening

Actually, strike that. I'll get to work on translating the interesting parts of the memorandum instead. It contains interesting bits, such as the recently discussed PP revenue splits and information regarding mindarks plans to do yearly deed sales.

Most of the new info from the interview (if not all) is in the memorandum anyway

Actually, strike that. I'll get to work on translating the interesting parts of the memorandum instead. It contains interesting bits, such as the recently discussed PP revenue splits and information regarding mindarks plans to do yearly deed sales.

Most of the new info from the interview (if not all) is in the memorandum anyway
your contribution will be appreciated for us one-language simpletons.

In short : everything is good and the future gonna be bright and shiny and The unreal engine around 2025 ,
So, our bright is indeed very future. "Around 2025" is...26...27..28 is also around, if you think about it.

can anyone translate into english and transcribe it. also publish it.

It is too much work with not enough benefit. Most if the information is in the translated parts of the memorandum here:

Back