Polite mudslinging is still mudslinging

Status
Someone that argue or disagree with me, but talk to me in a proper manor, I can have big respect for. But as soon as someone pulls out the keyboard thug language, then I know they're simply unintelligent and further discussion is not needed. I just sit back and enjoy that I won the debate and that my opposition had nothing left to come with other than profanity.

I agree with this.

You say that words are just noise and yes that is true if we are talking about language on a very, very low level. However, the languages humans use are very complex. Shit and poop do mean the same thing but their connotation is very different. You can argue that that to you "shit" and "poop" have the exact same connotation because you use them interchangeably; but, because language is used to communicate to others and not only for communicating with yourself, when you talk to others the connotation received by them is just as important if not more important than the connotation intended by the speaker. In this particular case, when taking into consideration your audience (all of us on PCF), the general consensus (as with most other English speaking populations) profane words have a negative connotation.

This is what leads others and I to believe you have lost an argument when you have to start using those words. You are no longer using neutral words to defend/argue your position but instead are now emotionally invested into the argument (which is okay), but are showing that you feel threatened by the opposition of your ideas and as a defense mechanism resort to using hate/dislike toned speech through the connotation of your speech. This is the point that the conversation breaks down in my opinion and I do not care to continue it because now you are committing (usually) all sorts of fallacies such as the "ad hominem fallacy" and start attacking the person instead of their ideas.

The only way this would not be true is if there were either a steep language barrier or you were mentally impacted in which both cases you did not know those words held a negative connotation to the receiver and were still under the impression you were using "neutral (read as not extremely negative)" words. While it is the duty of the receiver to be a good listener, it is even more so the duty of the speaker to take into account how his/her words are spoken and received.

You are neither of the cases and therefore I think you could use improvement on your manner of arguing.

PlayerA: This patch is silly and stupid. Here's what they should have done.
PlayerB: This argument is actually kinda dumb. Here's why.
[WARNING: DISCUSSION MISSING]
PlayerC: You have no life! Some of us do. Your reason is troll troll.
PlayerA: You're a windbag. What do you know about such and such patches anyway?
PlayerB: Actually, I am a tech developer.
PlayerC: Well, my official title is "Business Development Manager." You may know something about tech, but I know about business. Know your role.
PlayerB: Well, since we're talking titles, I have that title too.
PlayerC: You are a dick waving idiot.
PlayerB: Whoa there? Did you just take it there? Fine. Fuck off, dude.

FTFY.

Btw - I'm dishonest guys - Don't listen to a word I've ever written in the 14.5 years I've been involved with Entropia :girl:

I agree with this.

You say that words are just noise and yes that is true if we are talking about language on a very, very low level. However, the languages humans use are very complex. Shit and poop do mean the same thing but their connotation is very different. You can argue that that to you "shit" and "poop" have the exact same connotation because you use them interchangeably; but, because language is used to communicate to others and not only for communicating with yourself, when you talk to others the connotation received by them is just as important if not more important than the connotation intended by the speaker. In this particular case, when taking into consideration your audience (all of us on PCF), the general consensus (as with most other English speaking populations) profane words have a negative connotation.

This is what leads others and I to believe you have lost an argument when you have to start using those words. You are no longer using neutral words to defend/argue your position but instead are now emotionally invested into the argument (which is okay), but are showing that you feel threatened by the opposition of your ideas and as a defense mechanism resort to using hate/dislike toned speech through the connotation of your speech. This is the point that the conversation breaks down in my opinion and I do not care to continue it because now you are committing (usually) all sorts of fallacies such as the "ad hominem fallacy" and start attacking the person instead of their ideas.

The only way this would not be true is if there were either a steep language barrier or you were mentally impacted in which both cases you did not know those words held a negative connotation to the receiver and were still under the impression you were using "neutral (read as not extremely negative)" words. While it is the duty of the receiver to be a good listener, it is even more so the duty of the speaker to take into account how his/her words are spoken and received.

You are neither of the cases and therefore I think you could use improvement on your manner of arguing.

The connotation is precisely what I am trying to capture.

What escapes people is that I wish to encapsulate that negativity.

They attribute it to stupidity on my part, missing the point that I may very well be attributing it to something I see on their part.

However, this thread is purposefully about generalities. Not about specific individuals.

Why? To remove defensive barriers on all ends.

Do I acknowledge that some folks may be offended by another persons use of improper language and view it as a breach of decorum.

Yes.

Do they acknowledge that some people may not have any use for that level of decorum, and may find it actually more cumbersome than not?

I dont know. So far I see a rather vigorous defense of etiquette without recognition of the downsides of it. In fact, if you do a quick web search, there are almost no resources exploring this subject.

Why?

Because society has trained us that barbarism is a bad thing. That the expression of free will and lack of restraint in an individual is a hallmark of stupidity and lack of civilization. This is a relic from the Roman and Greek eras. The same eras that produced a bunch of male statues with diminutive penises (because a large member was viewed as a sign of barbarism).

I view the bastardization of non Roman ideologies as one of the great lies of western civilization.

FTFY.

Btw - I'm dishonest guys - Don't listen to a word I've ever written in the 14.5 years I've been involved with Entropia :girl:

Aio, everyone knows discussion was missing text. Dont be dense. It was truncated to key points so that people didnt have to wade through 6 pages of text. They can follow the breadcrumbs themselves if they are so inclined.

Again, dishonest presentation. And quite the exaggeration in order to achieve it. Kudos.

Also, nobody cares about your 14.5 years in EU. More bullshit credentialing? Yup.

Respect is earned, not given.

That is a truism, not gonna comment it, but this is not the issue.

When I try to behave reasonable (because nice may be an overstretch) I do it out of respect, but most of time not out of respect for my interlocutor, but out of respect for myself.

When I try to behave reasonable (because nice may be an overstretch) I do it out of respect, but most of time not out of respect for my interlocutor, but out of respect for myself.

Funny, that's precisely why I communicate honestly both the emotions I am feeling as well as the emotions I believe the other parties are conveying.

Out of respect for myself and the reader.

If I am sensing or feeling happiness, I will convey that. If I am sensing or feeling disgust, I'll equally convey that. If someone is behaving like a baby, then my reply may be reminiscent of the sound of an infant crying, evoking a similar response. If the reader is not capturing emotion from a response I write than I have failed to communicate with that reader.

The connotation is precisely what I am trying to capture.

What escapes people is that I wish to encapsulate that negativity.

They attribute it to stupidity on my part, missing the point that I may very well be attributing it to something I see on their part.

However, this thread is purposefully about generalities. Not about specific individuals.

Why? To remove defensive barriers on all ends.

Do I acknowledge that some folks may be offended by another persons use of improper language and view it as a breach of decorum.

Yes.

Do they acknowledge that some people may not have any use for that level of decorum, and may find it actually more cumbersome than not?

I dont know. So far I see a rather vigorous defense of etiquette without recognition of the downsides of it. In fact, if you do a quick web search, there are almost no resources exploring this subject.

Why?

Because society has trained us that barbarism is a bad thing. That the expression of free will and lack of restraint in an individual is a hallmark of stupidity and lack of civilization. This is a relic from the Roman and Greek eras. The same eras that produced a bunch of male statues with diminutive penises (because a large member was viewed as a sign of barbarism).

I view the bastardization of non Roman ideologies as one of the great lies of western civilization.

I see what your saying and you could be right that the etiquette of debate is cumbersome. Do we have too little or too much etiquette?; what is the right level of etiquette? We may not have a lot of information on it but the amount and the way our etiquette is based on is what the majority of the whole wants (albeit some rules from people in positions of power and everyone else standing as bystanders as they were made).

The bolded part in your quote is what most people (as you have said) has been taught by society by the fact that we all collaboratively decided that the etiquette of debate is what we should seek to use. If you are in a group of people that don't take the "barbarism" as you put it in a bad way then by all means use it. However, since there are mixed ideologies here (as we are mostly all raised by society in one way or another) you are going to get the two answers you have been getting (You're stupid [people with a "normal" idea of etiquette], or Yeah say it to the face! [People who don't mind the "barbarsim"]) because the "barbasim" approach is not how we decided to do it. It is unfair in a way to force a way of speaking onto a person but by being a member of society you sort of unknowingly agreed to the ToS and are free to quit at anytime.

Who wants to live in a muddy shack in the woods with no internet? You either use our etiquette you unknowingly signed up for, talk only to people who don't care for our etiquette, or you accept the opinion of you that you receive from those who abide by our etiquette when you use your own way of debating.

On a personal level I do think this is true. If you see a man drive home completely drunk and whether he hits someone or not I view him as stupid for his lack of restraint and doing such a stupid thing.

Aio, everyone knows discussion was missing text. Dont be dense. It was truncated to key points so that people didnt have to wade through 6 pages of text. They can follow the breadcrumbs themselves if they are so inclined.

Again, dishonest presentation. And quite the exaggeration in order to achieve it. Kudos.

No, it was truncated to highlight & emphasize your points, whilst lowlighting and diminishing mine.

Also, nobody cares about your 14.5 years in EU. More bullshit credentialing? Yup.

Careful, there's that hypocrisy again. We've had to suffer multiple posts about your office management meetings pal.

It's a bit sad that you had to make a mountain out of the molehill of your moderated comment (justly, I might add - you just told someone to go fuck themselves, try that in any work, social or personal environment and you'd get the exact same reaction).

Perhaps you should create your own game anyway? We've already found out you could program it, market it, write the themetune, sing the themetune - I'm sure you're a dab hand at graphic design and 3D modelling too. Seems your talents are wasted arguing on a forum for an obscure swedish videogame.

Anyway, you add so little to anything - I'm out, I see zero benefit in replying.

It is unfair in a way to force a way of speaking onto a person but by being a member of society you sort of unknowingly agreed to the ToS and are free to quit at anytime.

Who wants to live in a muddy shack in the woods with no internet? You either use our etiquette you unknowingly signed up for, talk only to people who don't care for our etiquette, or you accept the opinion of you that you receive from those who abide by our etiquette when you use your own way of debating.

I read your reply. It's sensible. I see no point to copy the parts I agree with. That would just be confusing. Instead I will cut to the chase.

I quit society a very long time ago. Back in my 20's I learned that trying to please people was a recipe for mediocrity and unhappiness. I was in fact a shy, people pleasing oriented individual. I wanted society's approval.

However the more I sought it, the more it was denied me, and the more I saw the two faced nature of human interaction the more I became disgusted by it and sought a different definition.

Now I look back and am able to understand why wealthy people are wealthy. It's because they are selfish. It's because they are able to trick people into believing they are pleasant and well meaning, when in actual fact what they are doing is preparing the way for their next venture with a bit of smooth talk.

I'm glad to have learned how to be both selfish and still keep my integrity. While I will never be a Kardashian, I dont really want to be, either. Those people suck on so many levels its not even funny. They are basically professional liars.

I totally accept the opinions of those who disagree with me and believe that I am below them. They're of course free to have those opinions.

However sometimes you just need to step out and put folks on notice. I'm not as dumb as some folks think, and in many ways am enjoying alot more freedom in life than they might ever hope to see.

Folks are free to go back to their Ikea furniture and regularly scheduled TV program any time they wish. I may tune in from time to time, but I'm not watching it the same way they are. I care as little for their perspective as they do mine.

No, it was truncated to highlight & emphasize your points, whilst lowlighting and diminishing mine.

Careful, there's that hypocrisy again. We've had to suffer multiple posts about your office management meetings pal.

We also had to endure
After 19 years in MMO space and over 20 in online media, I know how people are online.
Again... It always seems to surface. The competition for the longest e-dick is on!

It's a bit sad that you had to make a mountain out of the molehill of your moderated comment (justly, I might add - you just told someone to go fuck themselves, try that in any work, social or personal environment and you'd get the exact same reaction).

Perhaps you should create your own game anyway? We've already found out you could program it, market it, write the themetune, sing the themetune - I'm sure you're a dab hand at graphic design and 3D modelling too. Seems your talents are wasted arguing on a forum for an obscure swedish videogame.

Anyway, you add so little to anything - I'm out, I see zero benefit in replying.

Another exaggeration, Aio. Tons of them. First, your name was never mentioned here until you decided to come forward and make it about you. I omitted all names for a reason: to keep it impersonal, to focus on a current example of how the community basically functions here, and highlight what I see as a dysfunction within it.

You decided to make it about you again. Let's keep that in mind as I continue.

1) I offer my life experience as perspective. I'm not competing with anyone here. Who all has mentioned their real life experience and engaged in a dick measuring contest with me on this thread?

Oh, that's right. Nobody.

There's people with more and less. So far the only one who gives a fuck about it is you. Oh, and Spawn now. He's already proven to me he has the IQ of a sofa though, so I'm not too worried about him. If he were a bigger sheep than he already is he might make a good rug.

Anyhow, there's a difference between stating you have some experience in something and leaving it at that, and stating you have experience in something and expecting another person to defer to your better judgement. You seem rather adept at the latter. I am attempting to do the former, though at times I admit I can be goaded into territory I'd rather not be in. When a person is insulted enough, that happens.

As I remember, I said very clearly that we were speaking to one another on professionally equal footing. Was that such a bitter pill to swallow? Are you that desperate for recognition that you cant stand to have somebody communicating to you on a peer to peer level? Sure seems that way. Heaven forbid that barbarian and uncouth Magyar ever have any business talent. It would for sure be much more comfortable if I were a welfare recipient, wouldnt it? I bet that would make your day.

2) I'm philosophizing and sharing that with the community. Dont like it? Fuck off. Maybe you can go Business Manage your way towards something more to your own personal interest. What is it you're interested in anyway? Besides apparently going out of your way to engage in an unenjoyable discussion in order to attempt to make somebody else look bad? It seems you're pretty interested in that, obviously! Do you have any other hobbies? Croquet, perhaps?

3) I cant program whats needed for this game. I said I was a tech developer. Actually I work on electronic health records for the public healthcare system. I've been hailed as one of the lead technological innovators in that field on the US west coast. So while I do not have direct experience, I have perspective. I lent some of that in an effort to curb some whining. Gee, what a crime! When you're good at something, people tend to trust you with roles that prove your capacity, too. I'm sorry if that offends you.

I'm also so sorry that my hobby of writing and performing music also offends you. I'm sure you would be much happier if I had no life, as you implied.

How happy are you? Just curious.

^^

Is this the kind of polite communication this community endorses? Really I could have just said fuck off. But folks seem to want 'debate' with clear talking points. Folks seem to think that's actually respectful.

There was nothing respectful in the above reply any more than there was in the post that preceded it. I basically demolished this individual and made this person look like a complete idiot. They were really asking for it, with all their false erudition. There's no way this person will ever admit they were behaving like an asshole, though. So there's really no purpose in it.

A fuck off would have been so much cleaner, and actually nicer. Now this person has to go lick their wounds so they can offer what they believe is a clever retort. Really all it will be though is community pandering. They'll get a bunch of folks who dont like my 'attitude' and think I have a 'problem' to +rep them, and they'll feel like they won what was essentially a beauty contest, not a debate at all.

Or maybe they will be so humiliated by it that they'll complain to a moderator so that they can get rules enforced that they basically ignore whenever it suits them to do so, and claim some bullshit moral victory.

Still not a debate.

Because I won that. Twice now. Actually three times, if you count drawing out that clown and then using him as an example to highlight my original point rather effectively.

It's not really about the debate though, is it? Let's be honest.

Polite mudslinging is still mudslinging.

Last edited:
I'm here on the forum cuz A) I care for the game, and B) for fun.

I can dig through a mountain of personal insults but it can still be fabulous n entertaining. It's like a cultural thing maybe, in Britain they call it humour, in some other cultures, they just get confused.
I mean, for me the polite/impolite scale doesn't really matter. If u witty and talented it overrules everything.

It's a question of taste, I suppose not many ppl share that attitude. :scratch2:

wrestle_with_a_pig.jpg

See above for three examples of pandering.

As I've said a few times now. It's not about the debate. That's a falsehood and a thing folks tell themselves here in order to massage their egos.

It's a beauty contest.

Discussions here are basically Keeping up with the Kardashians.

As I've said a few times now. It's not about the debate. That's a falsehood and a thing folks tell themselves here in order to massage their egos.

It's a beauty contest.

Is impersonating your brother, part of Keeping up with the Kardashians?

It's a beauty contest.

Here is the problem I have with your approach.
You claim (as you have claimed for years) that,
1. You do not care
2. Everyone else is discussing solely for drama (but you are not)
3. That you pride yourself in the brutal honest truth.

My problem is this,
3. You are not honest in these discussions (brutal or otherwise)
2. You do enjoy the drama even if you deny it.
1. You do care (otherwise you wouldn't be here 'discussing')

Currently your hackles are raised up by someone who makes a habit of raising peoples hackles.
Quite frankly, your best approach would have been a witty comment, instead you make yourself the fool because someone (known to troll) was able to do so more successfully than you.

Because I do not know what the argument was (i tried looking it up but had been moderated (because neither of you are able to discuss or 'troll' within the rules set by society or forum)) so I can say that my opinion here is based on my thoughts on 'internet discussions' and my preconceived notions of both you and your opponent.

Think of it this way in your own words. If it is a beauty pageant and you pride yourself in being the pig, why are you entering the pageant in the first place? Not only are you ugly, but foolish as well.

Is impersonating your brother, part of Keeping up with the Kardashians?

Be careful what you say about peoples families. My brother happens to be 6 feet underground.

Think of it this way in your own words. If it is a beauty pageant and you pride yourself in being the pig, why are you entering the pageant in the first place? Not only are you ugly, but foolish as well.

I'm not in the pageant. Im just pointing out that you all are. It seems a few of the pigs have started to think they are farmers. This post was about asking some folks to get up and start walking and talking, if they are farmers. Of course being pigs they could not do it. But they are trying!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bunch of swine to watch perform a ballet. Care for some popcorn?

On a different set, to address your three points

3. You are not honest in these discussions (brutal or otherwise)

Yeah I am. I hate you motherfuckers. You're the scum of the earth to me, with very little exception. Buncha damn whiners and crybabies. I dont know how much more honest you can be than that. I only keep this forum account open for business. I decided long ago that PCF was basically a cesspool and that if I ever entered into a discussion here I did it with the full knowledge that I was going to need to shower after it was done.

2. You do enjoy the drama even if you deny it.

Again with the drama. I never denied it because I never said anything about drama. You all did. Everyone who participates in these online discussions on some level enjoys drama. That's why they reply. Even you. Even the moderators. This community operates on two things: Drama and Power. The rest of the participants create buying and selling threads.

True story.

1. You do care (otherwise you wouldn't be here 'discussing')

What I care about is reaching people who are capable of listening. Not reaching people who are not. The people who dont listen I make examples out of.

See, because the fundamental truth of the matter the way I see it is this: There's a contingent of vocal people here who seem to think they are representative of the community and call the shots. They dont though. This forum is really made up of probably less than 30 regular posters. The majority of them are snide pricks.

I've said this since I first registered in 2010 (I closed my first account quickly in disgust and re-registered when one of the moderators pointed out to me in game that the forum could have some value, despite its denizens). The online community here is probably as bad as Darkfall Online's community, which was widely regarded to be full of the most arrogant and self entitled douchebags ever to grace online gaming.

If EU is to improve, alot of the improvements start right here. On the flagship forum. One of the first things that need to happen is folks need to start using their brains rather than Mommy's book on Manners, and identifying the real problem children. Then getting rid of them. They had the right idea at one point when they were banning basically anyone who habitually posted negative stuff about the product, but they caved on that front. Of course the same people populate Entropia Planets, which is partially why they caved. EP was made because people wanted to bitch and spout conspiracy theories more than they wanted to communicate. It's not the forum's fault, really. Its the nature of people who post regularly in online communities.

There's a few books I could reference you on the topic of gamer psychology. But you wont really care, so I wont waste my breath. If you want to inquire you will do so.

Last edited:
I'm not in the pageant. Im just pointing out that you all are.

This is exactly my point, you are not being honest, at least with us.
Are you even being honest with yourself?

You are most certainly in the pageant, and this is your ticket.

magyar.jpg

Don't say one thing while doing another, that is my only problem here.
Grow some balls, be honest, especially when making such a stink about 'honesty'.

This is exactly my point, you are not being honest, at least with us.
Are you even being honest with yourself?

You are most certainly in the pageant, and this is your ticket.

magyar.jpg

Don't say one thing while doing another, that is my only problem here.
Grow some balls, be honest, especially when making such a stink about 'honesty'.

The farm is bigger than just the pigpen. Of course the pigs dont know that.

You yourself once hailed me as one of the 'pillars of the community.'

I guess that only applies when you're trying to sell something though, eh?

It's true. I once posted quite a bit more than I do now. Your point is? Are you going to attempt to ridicule me for running a newbie oriented society and actively attempting to help new players here? Didn't you do something similar?

Are you trying to say that attempting to fight the rampant disinformation here in an attempt to help new players avoid what I dealt with during my first 4 months (falling prey to conspiracy theories posted on this very forum) is a bad thing? Because, well, I could point you to the post on MMORPG.com's Entropia Universe section that I made in 2010 which says that this is exactly what I've been doing.

Are you trying to say that being the only person who formed a cohesive argument outlining why the folks who ultimately tried to make off with the Ark Royal and bilk their society members out of over $10k USD, despite being mocked by the community for doing so and called a liar (and worse) could not be trusted was a bad thing? That was 2 years worth of conflict that did not endear me towards the established group here. If anything it made me into a permanent outsider.

What is it, precisely, that you're getting at? I've always loathed the core contingent here. That's never been a secret. I've always considered that group more interested in getting their asses kissed and their palms greased than really anything else. Please help me find my apparent inconsistency because it seems to me that I've been operating on the outside of what is status quo here for a very long time.

The pageant is the status quo. It's the decadent rot that this community in its current state represents. It's not the forum itself. The forum simply exists. To imply otherwise is to be a proponent of extremely shallow thinking.

On an aside: It's humorous hearing the words 'grow some balls' from the individual who cut me off for fighting against the Patriots, convinced that I was unaware of my role within it and implying I was some kind of instigator into a drama that no party deserved. As it turned out, my role within it was keeping at least some people from getting scammed. Your role within it was not having the balls to stand up to them, instead hanging out with them on the balcony and becoming part of the status quo yourself.

A status quo that created The Patriot's. A status quo that created Calypto. And a status quo that created my attitude here on this forum.

This is something you have never owned up to nor offered apology for. Do you really expect me to take your criticism seriously considering the lack of good judgement you've historically shown? Let's be honest, here. Your deference towards politeness has been both a boon and an albatross. It has endeared you to established players, but I'll wager you are more beholden to them then you'd like to admit.

I'll just let that sink in.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I think this guy is actually crazy.

I was just unsure why the LinkedIn picture didn't match the one here...

Reactions: EMW
Holy shit, I think this guy is actually crazy.

I was just unsure why the LinkedIn picture didn't match the one here...

Holy shit. I think somebody is stalking me online!

Fucking creep. Should I get a restraining order now, or wait for you to show up outside my window naked and beating your meat first?

haha I think you went way over my head there.
I thought we were discussing the culture of discussion, particularly Internet discussion and even more specifically PCF discussion, and in turn this thread itself.

I don't know much about the Ark Royal issues other than that there were issues, and If I somehow offended you back then without realizing it I do apologize...... As I have apologized to you for the way you were treated when you first joined this forum.(long long ago, to which you responded you had no problems with me over it, although perhaps you still hold resentment?)

Back on topic though, I didn't say anything here in this thread for or against your activities in Entropia, your projects etc.... I don't see how they have any relevance on rather I believe that "go eff yourself" is an acceptable means of communication.

It was my understanding this thread was supposed to be about the question, "Do you (the forum members reading) feel (believe?) that 'go eff yourself' is a better response than alternative lighter wording?"

That is all I have commented on here, if we are discussing something else please make that more clear.

My point was (to me) very clear.
You are here arguing, therefore you are part of this culture.
You say you hate it, but you are a part of it.
As long as you are here, as long as you post, bait, and respond, you are a part of it.
To claim otherwise is hypocritical.

The image showed that not only are you a member of this forum, and not only that you have made many many posts, but it also showed the green light icon which means you are currently online.
Everything about that picture demonstrates that you are a part of that which you claim to hate.

It has nothing to do with anything else you may perceive it to be, just take it at face value as it was intended and try not to read slight where it is not intended.

Reactions: EMW
Nice sidestep. I wont press anything since that would be pointless.

So your point is if a person doesn't like something they should just disappear and not try to change it?

Let me guess: You're also voting for Hillary Clinton?

That's establishment logic.

Complex of Superiority

Complex stems from the inner perception of oneself being better than the others. The complex can be transmitted by heritage, or, in rare cases, gained throughout the life. In the first case the complex is demonstrated in all life`s spheres disregarding any cocomplexnditions, whereas in the latter one it is rather concentrated on the area, where it rose from (work, social relations etc.).

So many..so little time.
Fifth you make me laugh with your "ignore" threat.as I beat you to that and 'ignored" you long ago..LOL :lolup:

Last edited:
"Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/), also known as—though sometimes differentiated from—sociopathy (/soʊsiˈɒpəθi/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Sociopathy

that one sums up mags behaviour imo.

:laugh::eyecrazy:

Had to add my witty intuitive remark.

Traveling around the forest to get to the trees..:D Glad you pay attention

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of the old days on Entropia Reality.. :popcorn:

Status
Back