Political voting system

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Additionally, a comprehensive political system is planned that will allow Land Lot Deed holders to become directly involved with decisions affecting the future development of Calypso, with voting power relative to the number of Land Lot Deeds held. This system development is also scheduled to begin in 2012.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...itizen-of-Planet-Calypso!&highlight=CLD+plots

2018 on the horizon. Surely it will be finished soonish?

The question is, do you really want this?

You/cld holders could vote for a higher TT return on caly, what would happen to other planets?
& that is just 1 q..
I think MA should have never posted that

ok, thought 1 minute about it...
MA could do some event.. CLD holders pay the price in less rev for a week or 2..

Create a new mob, full 3d in MA's specs, UV map, textures, animation etc included.. vote who wins
MA could even sell the DNA or make it lootable!

The question is, do you really want this?

You/cld holders could vote for a higher TT return on caly, what would happen to other planets?
& that is just 1 q..
I think MA should have never posted that

I think it would work like it used to work (back in 2003/2004) when the voting booths had a question and you could vote for it. The topics would be from Mindark/calypso development team

Like: Do you want us to A) put a name on the statues, so that the 4 owners have their statues
B) work fully on lag issues, until that is resolved no more new content

Vote A or B

I think it would work like it used to work (back in 2003/2004) when the voting booths had a question and you could vote for it. The topics would be from Mindark/calypso development team

Like: Do you want us to A) put a name on the statues, so that the 4 owners have their statues
B) work fully on lag issues, until that is resolved no more new content

Vote A or B

A is a caly issue, B is a job for MA

Additionally, a comprehensive political system is planned that will allow Land Lot Deed holders to become directly involved with decisions affecting the future development of Calypso, with voting power relative to the number of Land Lot Deeds held. This system development is also scheduled to begin in 2012.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...itizen-of-Planet-Calypso!&highlight=CLD+plots

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...her-tells-third-graders-santa-elves-not-real/
Breaking it to them means risking your job.

You still believe in Santa Claus and fairies ? :scratch2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nope.

Primary reason is because it's pointless for people to vote on a direction for EU when there is no forward movement. More of Mindarks efforts these days are looking for ventures external to Entropia to help bring money in (compet, crypto, VR...etc). ...so far compet was a big waste of time and the money of everyone that bought a deed.

Normally this isn't a big deal for company. Trying to diversify makes sense however, there constant circle back to statements referencing that the capital from these new venture will help pay for future development of EU worries me. Statements like that make me worry that Entropia can't even pay for it's own development/maintenance and requires funding from other unrelated ventures to sustain itself.

ok, thought 1 minute about it...
MA could do some event.. CLD holders pay the price in less rev for a week or 2..

Create a new mob, full 3d in MA's specs, UV map, textures, animation etc included.. vote who wins
MA could even sell the DNA or make it lootable!

Would love that, but no need maya, with Blender you can do the same without buy a overpriced tool from Adobe.

I guess MA realised this would lead to a two tiered system and abandoned the idea without telling us.

Personally I think everyone on caly should be allowed to vote on important issues and would rather see no voting system rather than an elitist one. If not decisions will be made only to increase shareholder wealth and not for the greater benefit of the planet (as someone talked about above).

What annoys me with MA the most is that they don't communicate with the CLD holders about the future of these promised systems.

If MA said "hey, you know what, we realised this was a bad idea so we are not going to implement it" then all respect to them. Instead they ignore the issue completely.

Enough with the surveys on the loader page, introduce some voting booths already!

Maybe they will require u to buy deep token to vote similar to the way rock votes happen?

Back