• Total voters
Status

DiabloP

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
Hi there
Just wanted to do a simple poll on the number of items you have on auction.

-This includes just the items you have on calypso.

- I know some days you might have more and some days nothing, but I'm looking for a rough estimate of the average number of items you have on calypso auction.

Example:
Assuming you have 30 items up half the time and nothing up for the rest of the time, you should choose 15 items.

Rarely have more than 1 item on auction, most of the stuff aren't worth the bother.

always full, preferably on more than one planet.

I could use another 60 slots in all honesty, 30 is not enough for what I craft. Especially armor sets, and armor platings, 7 pieces per set add up quick.

always full, preferably on more than one planet.

I could use another 60 slots in all honesty, 30 is not enough for what I craft. Especially armor sets, and armor platings, 7 pieces per set add up quick.

They should really allow the sale of armor sets and sets of plates as a single auction. Perhaps a token system or something... turn in the items, get a token you can sell and they buyer can trade the token back? This eliminates the need for a change in how the AH runs while still giving a way to sell a set of armor without using up 1/3 of your AH slots.

c'mon people give us your vote :D

I agree with forgo. I wish I had over 60 slots each planet. Some days I could easily use 100 on one planet.

Mods please lock this thread from further voting and discussion. I believe I have enough votes.
Thanks in advance :)

Status
Back