Info: Poll: How Many Rare Tokens Have You Looted?

Rare Tokens Looted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Curious to see how many rare tokens players have looted, on average, since the start of halloween mayhem 2021 when the changes took place.

Maybe people could also elaborate on the source. Mob drops, boxes, FFA prize etc. from what I see looting from a mob seems exceedingly rare.

0 rare tokens even though I've looted like 35k regular tokens

1 token in 1.7 mil peds cost

Sure i can do that I looted 0 from boxes, 0 from mobs and 0 from FFA prizes
I have calculated all my results, and I can say for 100% that I had a very similar results like yourself - 0 looted from mobs, 0 from FFA, and 0 from boxes, I have close to 50k M tokens xD

Just one so far. From a Halloween Annihilation mob.

Zero... duh big surprise

5+

M tokens are a bit a issue.. as i am just a human beeing and i need to sleep not like some robots... 3 weeks wo sleep :D

Last edited:
From start of Halloween, 0. During the same time I acquired 24K normal tokes.
Around 400K cycled.
Didn't expect to get one but still hope to get one or two before I reach 100K normal tokes.

2, 1 during halloween and 1 during xmas.

None, no boxes opened tho. 350k cycled

Zero.
I am looting mobs and opening boxes.
May be I need to play in bigger category for bigger chance for rare token.

Looted 2 off of about 4000 boxes and 1 from about 650k cycled on mayhem mobs. Definitely got lucky!

I wish we could sell rare tokens. I looted one from a box day 2 of the event. Sad thing is Ive been away for couple years so almost no regular tokens saved up so it will just sit in my storage for couple years probably until I can get something usefull with it

1 from halloween cat 5 mob haha, nothing after..

I wish they'd make it possible to exchange rare tokens (with regular M tokens) like for example 30k M tokens for 1 rare token on the Mayhem vendor. Or automatically be able to refine them to convert X m tokens into one rare token at specified amount that MA could decide. I personally think 30k M tokens for 1 rare token is fair and retains a balance. It takes commitment to grind to 30k tokens in one mayhem and you can then plan ahead to sacrifice them but guarantee yourself to get enough rare tokens in the end. This way it's not just the lucky ones. It's just gonna be too much of a pain to have someday 100k+ m tokens but 0 rare tokens and that shouldn't be possible imo.

Probably more like 100k mayhem tokens per 1 rare token

I like it how it is now. 1 rare token can change your avatars life. From zero to Elon Musk in 1 second. :pimp:

• Haha
Reactions: jak
0 looted
2 from Xmas boxes.

Myh vote is 0 tokens. That is a rare vote, I see. Things are bad for me.... I don't even know what a rare token is. And had not heard about them either. That is how rare those tokens are!

I like it how it is now. 1 rare token can change your avatars life. From zero to Elon Musk in 1 second. :pimp:

Like how in the old days if you where lucky to loot an uber item from let's say a longu, for example?
Thing is, one token is nothing. You need at least 2.

And I tried out the instance, and it went from interesting to grinding in less than an hour. I start feeling like when I used to mine CND back in the day.

I guess this event is for very dedicated players, or bots.

Ahh well, to each their own. I'll just go hunt whatever I fancy that day with my daily token weapons and hold the vein believe that there is an nice item out there that is not in a stronbox or a mayhem price. It might be foolish but for me it is more fun then standing in a square box you can't leave without dying and shooting the same mob that loots shrapnel.

None in my case mostly doing cat 4 this time. I'm mostly a miner, so hunting is a nice change of pace where I can just hit the f key on occasion while watching something or even working. Too much multi-tasking if I'm mining, so I won't complain about rare tokens much (yet).

I wish they'd make it possible to exchange rare tokens (with regular M tokens) like for example 30k M tokens for 1 rare token on the Mayhem vendor. Or automatically be able to refine them to convert X m tokens into one rare token at specified amount that MA could decide. I personally think 30k M tokens for 1 rare token is fair and retains a balance. It takes commitment to grind to 30k tokens in one mayhem and you can then plan ahead to sacrifice them but guarantee yourself to get enough rare tokens in the end. This way it's not just the lucky ones. It's just gonna be too much of a pain to have someday 100k+ m tokens but 0 rare tokens and that shouldn't be possible imo.
This would not at all benefit MA, so, that will never happen.
Don't you understand?
MA wants you to buy more boxes and/or grind more to get rare tokens.
And, if you're (un)lucky to loot a rare token, you're forced to keep grinding to get enough normal tokens to even be able to spend that rare token, otherwise it's completely useless.

It's just another wonderfully sick system that MA implemented here to keep you guys spending.

i am at zero rare 8k normal.
I disagree on the "swap X of one for 1 of another". the RNG of drop levellled the playfield.
what is wrong is the usual wrong distribution of the game randomizer.
i would have introduced an "accumulated chance" like every ped shot make it "easyer" to drop one...
Entropia is the ultimate P2W game so would be ok
like chance = 1 / (1.000.000 - cycled) so as i cycle 1m ped i am sure that it is 100%
having some avatar over 5 is just an error, if token are not tradable.

There are WORSE things like changing the rules during the match
( i refer to increasing to 2 rare the BP110 cost BEFORE the actual stock is sold out...
that makes obtaining a weapon 2x harder and is another FAIL like the "Cyrene treason" of 2020)

Back