Info: Poll: How Many Rare Tokens Have You Looted?

Rare Tokens Looted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i won't ne here by then. i'm not going to be bottlenecked by developer balancing.
Ahh c'mon, we both know you are going to be here.
That is what MA is counting on.
Sure people take a break, but they always come back...

rare tokens should be tradeable. the bottleneck for broker items is and will always be M tokens. but in freak scenarios like the one i'm in, being able to buy rares off of other players would be prudent.

I would agree with that, because I will be around level 150 until I collect these rare tokens for a perfect Azuro.
These 1k mob for 4 dps gun will bankrupt me.
I still don't understand the logic of this mockery.

come on Randy.. get the 3 rares, extract a pimped Azuro and become a legend with a 25k peashooter!

I might do a box opening stream to get the 3 rares for the azuro. We could put it on auction afterwards to see who wants the right to own it.

Annihilation Eviscerator is the seconds highest codex I have now at nearly 20. I have recorded 39 globals for total loot of 3.3k per ELife.
IMO that is f-in horrible. I know this is a thread about rare tokens, but I'm just pointing out how far from a discussion around getting a good loot from these mobs I am.
I currently have around 11k points and highest loot is 167. I've never grinded one mob this much with this crap return.

Annihilation Eviscerator is the seconds highest codex I have now at nearly 20. I have recorded 39 globals for total loot of 3.3k per ELife.
IMO that is f-in horrible. I know this is a thread about rare tokens, but I'm just pointing out how far from a discussion around getting a good loot from these mobs I am.
I currently have around 11k points and highest loot is 167. I've never grinded one mob this much with this crap return.

For Cat 1/2/3, 160 is normal, what do you expect, every day 1k =). Rather, I think Mayhem remains a competition for hunters, not just a farm for tokens and boxes.

There may not be a ranking list, but I don't think the rules are different, which excludes anyone under 30k bankroll automatically from the race for Rare tokens!

I wonder why Rocket complains after his grind is big... Maybe you change the instances, which zeroes your personal standing... who know... Good luck to the end!

For Cat 1/2/3, 160 is normal, what do you expect, every day 1k =). Rather, I think Mayhem remains a competition for hunters, not just a farm for tokens and boxes.

There may not be a ranking list, but I don't think the rules are different, which excludes anyone under 30k bankroll automatically from the race for Rare tokens!

I wonder why Rocket complains after his grind is big... Maybe you change the instances, which zeroes your personal standing... who know... Good luck to the end!
I've done many different categories - just the sheer amout of kills and peds cycled should have produced something greater. 1k everyday ... well shit they uber 40 times a day. They are just a funky mob with loot. Rarely hof so mostly just ubers and can go hours w/o a global. What I expect is what I might get on any other mob if I shot that many... more than 160 that is all. Sorry, I've lost a lot and am bitter.

If someone at MA's reads this, please drop some rare tokens to Rocket, its getting frustrating to know that he has some many tokens and cant buy a weapon :). ty

20k+ m tokens looted so far, 0 rares. -20k ped tt loss. Interesting enough my tt return is so far exact almost exact as it was on merry mayhem 96.3051 vs 96.3052.
If each token looted = 1 ped loss I'm gonna go bankrupt :ROFLMAO:

Back