Discovery: Pop Dragon Armor Plate (L)

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
If anyone has read my blog, they would know that I was disappointed when I wasn't able to purchase the newly discovered Rudolf Dragon Plate blueprint a couple of days ago.

Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds

So I decided I would try and loot my own, I headed back to Rocktropia last night heavily laden with crafting supplies and set up for an all-nighter while I slept. The run went well with a slight tt profit and not only the Rudolf print I wanted but several new ones as well!

I clicked a few of the Pop Dragon Plates before heading to work this morning but for some reason didn't get a discovery hof for them.
If anyone has an explanation on how that works I would appreciate it, my print discovery is still on the hof list, but no one else had gotten a pop plate discovery so I'm not sure if it was just a bug or if they had existed some other way already.

Maybe not too exciting for some, but I'm a noob crafter so I'm having a blast :)

price check for the plates can be found here.

gl and have fun,
narfi

Edit 1. Someone on Rocktropia told me that Mercury had previously clicked a Pop Plate bp, which makes it even stranger for me. Maybe since he clicked it and used it up I got a discovery for the print since there wasn't one currently in existence, but not for the plate, since the ones he crafted are still in the game somewhere. Pure speculation of course.

Edit 2. A few more discoveries.

Lemmy Dragon Plate (L)
Price Check

Morrison Dragon Plate (L)
Price Check

Joplin Dragon Plate (L)
Price Check

Last edited:
Gratz Narfi! :yay:

What was the BP* looted off? Or is that a silly question?

edit*

gratz

pop dragon plates were discovered a while back, given as a prize i think, but you're the first to drop the bp and craft them.

Gratz! I think you are doing something very important RT wise, and even if I don't much care for RT, I appreciate what you are doing. Its a very well deserved discovery, and nice seeing you publish the information. A +rep is coming your way too.

thanks for the info slither, that makes sense.

Dilly: was a 4k click run on settler shins, took me a while dragging them into the tt this morning :p

narfi

Someone on Rocktropia told me that Mercury had previously clicked a Pop Plate bp that he may have gotten from the Rockstars. If anyone knows him and could verify this it would be interesting just for my personal knowledge of the history.

Added a few more discovery plates to the first post, didn't figure I needed to make a new thread for each one.
(these actually did give discovery hofs)

narfi

Gratz! Nice find! :yay:

Just realized i got lost looking at the stats and calculating yesterday, forgeting the most important thing...

GRATZ! :yay:

Gratz on the discovery (it says you did, so you did ;))

Very nice discoverie

gratz m8 ;)

very nice plates indeed, nice to see the game "growing up"

Back