Suggestion: Portable Stand

Dante Inferno

Provider
We all want to sell... We all want to have a store... but not everyone has the economic power to have one, so...

Why not a mobile store? Something like a stand that can be put on the ground like a vehicle and picked up... maybe it would be (L) with decay when putting it on the ground and/or selling something on it? Perhaps it could be crafted?

Surely many of those who cannot have a physical store would now plant small stands around the TP... Since MA does not give the option to rent stores or corners in stores, this may be a solution...

index.php

would be REALLY cool and interactive. but also kind of unfair to players with ''normal'' shops.

What if there was like a centralised place, where everyone could just list there items for sale?

And it could just charge a fee per item that you sold.

Oooh and you could have it in a heap of different places and they could all be linked together?

Imagine a bunch of stalls inside a popular shared loot spawn like Gogron, that wouldn't be pretty. There's a reason why shops are bound to certain locations.

We all want to sell... We all want to have a store... but not everyone has the economic power to have one, so...

Why not a mobile store? Something like a stand that can be put on the ground like a vehicle and picked up... maybe it would be (L) with decay when putting it on the ground and/or selling something on it? Perhaps it could be crafted?

Surely many of those who cannot have a physical store would now plant small stands around the TP... Since MA does not give the option to rent stores or corners in stores, this may be a solution...

index.php
Bad idea, i would be the first to install mobile shop in front of shop of person i don't like, and put in same items he has inside, but with lower MU just for trolling purposes xD

I like the idea! Could be dedicated areas for it.

there's this thing called a auction, you see... and...

there's this thing called a auction, you see... and...

And what fees do you pay when you buy from the auction at 100%, but sell it in your shop somewhere in the space at 101%?

pprps
I mean that we need more family alt mules in the trade.

Back