Positive Thinking -> Loot

I'm in just for the share of the uber loot ofc no bad intentions or vibes coming form me :D. So I'm in so starting from now "think postitive, think postive" thoughts about EU uber loots :yay:.

I'm all for experiments! You can count me in if you are still looking :)

I am bending a metal spoon as I type this with my mind, thus you will uber loot now ;)

count me in

Hi Zane, you can count me in.
Boo Riddler:yay:

Woot! Got more people on board and soc mate too! Thanks, Boo ;)

I'm a little busy atm, but I will be planning on a date and time very soon. Thanks for everyone who's participating! Tell others about it too, we need a lot of people!!! :D

Count me in. Great idea :D

Kraganov Razor Xzartax ;)

I'm in. And here is some more nutcase-ideas:

We should all follow you on your hunt. This way the positive energy we are trying to chanel has a shorter distance to travel. Also, this way we would probably have something crazy going on in the chat and that way creating more positive energy.

Do you have a favorite color? A color that makes you feel happy, warm or cozy? Of course we would all be wearing armor or clothes in this color to create even more positive energy.

And to raise the odds even more, we should bring bombs and finders to fill the lootpool for you ;)

I'm in. And here is some more nutcase-ideas:

We should all follow you on your hunt. This way the positive energy we are trying to chanel has a shorter distance to travel. Also, this way we would probably have something crazy going on in the chat and that way creating more positive energy.

Do you have a favorite color? A color that makes you feel happy, warm or cozy? Of course we would all be wearing armor or clothes in this color to create even more positive energy.

And to raise the odds even more, we should bring bombs and finders to fill the lootpool for you ;)

Haha whatever you want to do is fine with me. I'm partial to dark green. :)

Ok let's get some ideas for where to shoot for loot value. How big of a range should it be? I'm thinking of somewhere in the mid hundreds and the range should be maybe 30 PED. Need more ideas, so please speak up! We're all contributing to this experiment so we need to all have a voice. :)

I'm interested in your experiment ..
Have to warn you tho, i might kill you or at least cause serious dmg when i focus too much ..
Let me know if you want me in ;)

LOL and I love how they couldn't do anything about it :laugh:

They could lock your account for a full MA style investigation...you know like the LA's owned by banned players that have not been in game since the day I started nearly 4 years ago.

But this is a positive thread so I am gearing up by saving my psychotropic medications for the event... Just lemme know when to down em all.

I'm interested in your experiment ..
Have to warn you tho, i might kill you or at least cause serious dmg when i focus too much ..
Let me know if you want me in ;)

Definitely! All who will provide positive thoughts are more than welcome. We need as many as we can get :D

They could lock your account for a full MA style investigation...you know like the LA's owned by banned players that have not been in game since the day I started nearly 4 years ago.

But this is a positive thread so I am gearing up by saving my psychotropic medications for the event... Just lemme know when to down em all.

Well, let's hope they don't lock it. There's no violation of the EULA or ToU by trying this. This isn't add-on software to influence the game. We don't even know if it'll work, but we gotta try! :)

What do we do it it DOES work, however... I'd assume eventually it'd get to MA's ears. What would they do?

Ok I'll say right now, if it does work I'd never do it again. Not fair to have an advantage against everyone else.

I'll think happy thoughts about your loot! If it works you need to at least think happy thoughts about my loot for a day too though.

What do we do it it DOES work, however... I'd assume eventually it'd get to MA's ears. What would they do?
They will make a new rule: You are not allowed to talk or even think about anything related to loot while you are playing Entropia Universe. :laugh:

30 PED ehh? Small amount for hunting but I suggest small Exarosaurs. When you follow the road from Port Atlantis to Swamp Camp, there is a really nice spot where are enough young Exarosaurs and regen is good too. I used to hunt them for a while and they looted quite well.

They will make a new rule: You are not allowed to talk or even think about anything related to loot while you are playing Entropia Universe. :laugh:

30 PED ehh? Small amount for hunting but I suggest small Exarosaurs. When you follow the road from Port Atlantis to Swamp Camp, there is a really nice spot where are enough young Exarosaurs and regen is good too. I used to hunt them for a while and they looted quite well.

Well I really meant that the PED range would be 30 PED. So if we all decided that I'd try to global with a 30 PED range around 500 PED, it would be 485 to 515 PED.

dont want any loot but count me in!

dont want any loot but count me in!

If you're in and I global/HoF, you're gettin' loot! :D
:vampire: I won't take no for an answer:vampire:

Love the idea so I'm in.

Donate my loot to the needy though. ;)

Love the idea so I'm in.

Donate my loot to the needy though. ;)

Haha well I'll leave that up to your discretion. I'm going to add a list of participants to the OP. If it's iffy whether you're participating or not I won't put your name there, but if you want to participate and you don't see your name there, please speak up so I know who to include. :)

Count me in too, terrific idea. :)

Read the Dilbert book eh? ;)

Hey, sorry everyone. I've been having computer issues and I've been extremely busy IRL recently. I am getting ready for a vacation to Yellowstone and Alaska soon and I may have to put this off until mid-August when it's all in the past.

I feel really bad, but I want an ideal time for this to go on. Hope you all understand. :)

Might wanna consider changing your avatar name to Peter Pan. :laugh:

GL, though. ;)

Hey, sorry everyone. I've been having computer issues and I've been extremely busy IRL recently. I am getting ready for a vacation to Yellowstone and Alaska soon and I may have to put this off until mid-August when it's all in the past.

I feel really bad, but I want an ideal time for this to go on. Hope you all understand. :)

I'll test it out for you and think about you not getting eaten by a bear at Yellowstone, if you don't get eaten it may be working!

I'll test it out for you and think about you not getting eaten by a bear at Yellowstone, if you don't get eaten it may be working!

Haha be more worried about me being eaten by a bear in Alaska. Gonna be on Kodiak Island which is where the 2nd largest bears in the world live. :eek:

I'm in zane!

Im trying to think in a positive way all the time ( and, tbh, i won't refuse any loot ) so count me in when you return from your vacanton.
Maybe we can try is this working also for other things, like mining or fruit/stone hunting ? :D

And, hey, wish you a great holiday :)

Back