Info: Post must be approved?

I had not seen a similar message before and was wondering what I may have included to have a post flagged as such. I used the word "flippin", i think ... that's about all I can come up with. Any ideas, mods?

...was it a posting in a strictly moderated thread? Nothing gets posted until Mod has reviewed/approved??

that's my only idea, mate.
darri
:scratch2:

nah, was over in the "do you -rep when you get -rep'd" thread ... totally open

thanks for the response, though :)

lol! i posted the word "fuck" in one of my posts earlier today :)

edit: and i just did again without a prompt :)

Last edited:
That is new to me... I know that in the Blogs, the author can check a box for moderating before replies are posted to the blogs. Never seen that message before.

Maybe it's just because it's you :silly2: .

Ahhh.... you are on "the list" :laugh:

Seriously though, awaiting an explanation as well. Very strange...

Oz, is that for every post, or just the one?

AG

Interesting, I think a couple of people in our private WoF England forum encountered something similar a while back.

Never seen it myself though, nor know what causes it. Maybe 711 or Mindbuster will enlighten us later!

Greetings Oz,

I am sorry to inform you that we could not diagnose your concern as the problem you describe will not occur during our technicians inspection. Keep posting and if the problem comes back, be sure to note everything you did. That way our super caffeinated Gerbils can better assist.

Our humble apologies,
The Gerbil Squad.

:ahh:

Last edited:
It's cuz you're baaaaaaaaaad. :sheep emoticon: :D

Not sure how or why you received this alert.

While there is an option to send posts made in particular forums to a moderation queue before they are visible to other members, this feature is not utilised on EntropiaForum.

I suspect it may have been caused by an incorrect permission setting for the Senior Member usergroup.

I will investigate, thanks for reporting.

Greetings Oz,

I am sorry to inform you that we could not diagnose your concern as the problem you describe will not occur during our technicians inspection. Keep posting and if the problem comes back, be sure to note everything you did. That way our super caffeinated Gerbils can better assist.

Our humble apologies,
The Gerbil Squad.

:ahh:

Is it just me thinking that MA has a new auto-response now?? PLEASE use this in a response to a support case. PLEASE!!!!! :laugh:

Interesting, I think a couple of people in our private WoF England forum encountered something similar a while back.

Never seen it myself though, nor know what causes it. Maybe 711 or Mindbuster will enlighten us later!

I was absolutely certain it was because I was being moderated :mad:

(still was, untill I read 711's post above)

So, I lost my temper, and went mental.. over nothing lol? :ahh:

I really must divert my energy in more constructive way lol :laugh:

:D

Not sure how or why you received this alert.

While there is an option to send posts made in particular forums to a moderation queue before they are visible to other members, this feature is not utilised on EntropiaForum.

I suspect it may have been caused by an incorrect permission setting for the Senior Member usergroup.

I will investigate, thanks for reporting.

EF is dynamic, all you need to say 711 :laugh:

:laugh:
Oz, is that for every post, or just the one?

AG

just the one

i was thinking of a permissions issue, as well - i immediately looked up to see if i was still logged in, but all appeared normal and ofc i could not replicate the problem. tiny blip, no big deal

the real question, though, is what black hole did my post get pushed to?

the real question, though, is what black hole did my post get pushed to?

Gerbil says: Cant tell you that, information relating to the *black holes* is confidential and may interfere with the dynamics of EF.

Back