Post your New Computers!!!

Brink-EricJL

Mature
Society
Entropia Outfitters
"Brink" Drink Tothe
NEW COMPUTERS

Well I know a significant amount of you had to build new computers or at least add some decent upgrades to play the game!!!:wtg::wtg: So lets see them!!:wtg::wtg:

This will also give you some of you Computer enthusiasts the chance to show off your BEASTS!:lift:

Also feel free to post your builds and get help from the more computer literate in what would be more cost efficient or if it will or will not run the game well.

Well here is my build its relatively cheap around $900 usd but it has some decent power with the room to upgrade. . Please feel free to give me some advice :)

RAIDMAX SMILODON ATX-612WB Black 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Foldout MB Computer Case

Western Digital Caviar Blue WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Hanns·G Hi-221DPB Black 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor

MSI 790FX-GD70 AM3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard

XFX HD-487A-ZHFC Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card

CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC

Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound

OCZ Gold 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ3G16004GK

AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor Model

guess less had to build then I anticipated

Or it's only the 239124602340th thread about this...

If MA were smart they'd contract with some computer manufacturer to offer Planet-Calypso-Ready desktops for sale at a bargain price, specifically specced to run the game perfectly at ultra high setting. Maybe throw in a nice exclusive item only available if you buy their computer.
:computer:

you dont realy need so much computer too handle this game. and its also wery sheap too build one iff they need better computers.

im using amd phenom 9550 and HD 3850 and 4gb off ram and i can use highest settings 1680 X 1050 so u can probbly have even sheaper stuff too play at lower settings;)

Well we at Entropia Outfitters flirted with the Idea of selling computers and Upgrades for ped.. would be nice if that was an option.

Back