POST your VU 8.12 Screenies HERE!!

When we went to find the Dragon mobs, we found some big ass sabakumas, also prowlers, old alphas, etc.

There are also big ambus there. Mostly providers/guardians but i crossed one stakler also.

where can i find those sumima? :p i wanna scan them.

Vyouuuuuuuuuu

Hey there, great thread idea :)

Here, lol was runing north of Oshiri seraching for a new settlement when i found those :

Bubbles :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/3/0/8/1/Bubbles.JPG

And levitating vegetation :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/3/0/8/1/Flying.JPG

And also got eaten by the majestic (i must admit) Malcruentor old :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=84351&c=2
144 damage :wtg:

Hope you enjoy the game :) even with many bugs that appeared, and without the stand-on-head option :D

My video card drivers weren't that old, but luckily I found some newer ones.
Updated them and the fonts are now readable again. :yay:

Thanks for the tip. :D

Your welcome, it was frustrating to have such a bad screen when there is just a new VU. Was cursing a lot when it happend to me, was so glad when it was back to normal.:D

Some great stuff posted here dudes and dude-ettes! Keep it rolling in! :D

And Rawwk Onnn! :wtg:

I disagree, I checked the decay on my 5Bs after hunting Tsk Tsk only (nothing else whatsoever) and found that they were decayed. I think that they do 100% Stab at this time.

I thought of stab also, but the difference in stab protection between eon and vigi is only 14, and the difference in damage I was taking seemed to be far greater than that. Maybe it's a combination...

Explosive Projectiles discovered!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

HOLY CRAP !!! :yay::yay::wtg:

Let's beg Lootius that there are more than two dropped ingame.:rolleyes:

Nothing like having a single piece of onetime-use ordnance in auction for 250k peds..pfft.:rolleyes:

WOW! And from a fellow Jurai Blood member too!!! :D

just for clariification, that is an actual usuable projectile and not a blueprint of some sort, correct? i checked the new item hof list and it appears they put the word blueprint after bp's, but i just want to make sure - and gratz to the finder :)

Here it is:

Projectile.JPG

Projectile2.JPG

Projectile3.JPG

Cant wait for the Weapons :yay:

so what did you loot it from?

im guessing molisk or umbra... i think molisk, am i right?

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I wana see the weapon too .. gues the mina420 or something likely its a rocket launcher ? :D

Thanks for sharing that info - now I see Merp DNA price sky-rocket. :laugh:

What I see is a crap-load of hunters decending on Emerald Lakes ;-)

:yay:

My friend Mice, also known as Micecream took me on a sumima tour !

scansumima.jpg

scansumima2.jpg
:laugh: I think the surprise is they're so damned cute you wanna pet 'em .. and then a mature does 100 pts of damage without armor .. um .. ow.

We even got a 204 pedder for my mission! Yaaaayyy!

Thanks, MiceY!!!

Thanks for sharing that info - now I see Merp DNA price sky-rocket. :laugh:

I think this kind of "ammo" will be looted from other mobs too,
and it will get more regulary.

But now i know what the explosive section @ the auction is for ;)

WoooO! i like this aswell, especially when my flat is in sachi building! or did they put the signs up there aswell? :scratch2:

Yes, they put names on all the apt bldgs ingame. It's cool that at Omegaton West they have the Greek letters above the entrance.

New terrain

Loving the new areas, some snaps from my first trip:

Aint no mountain high enough?

Cool but deadly
The hills are alive ... I'm sure
[br]Click [/br][br]

Peace to all .... yippeee an update :wtg::wtg:to enlarge[/br]

Did anyone else notice that umbras seem to have found their clothes, at least partially...

...not sure if this is an improvement. :)

Some of them seem to be too embarassed to show themselves, or they have developed some new cloaking device...

Cheers :beerchug:

07 Jun 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Initially we can see that you use a SiS 760 Rev 00 , this card does not meet our requirements , nor has it any support for AA , however Entropia Universe by default uses AA on the fonts, and that is why this is occurring to you we believe.

It is very hard for us to give you any good advise, since you do not meet the requirements for running our application.

We are sorry that we could not be of more service.

Regards,
Entropia Support

07 Jun 2007 You wrote:
Well then congrates are in order for Mindark,
You've finally cut off your nose despite your face.

You obviously have no clue how many users this font change will lose you.

i'd suggest you re-evaluate this decision, as you will now lose a lot of players who cant or will not upgrade their video, and theres a lot of us.

This issue along with the poor overall condition of the game is enough for me, ill be chipping out shortly. (done)

What does that have to do with VU 8.12 screenies? :scratch2:

its actually a follow up of my screenie....and to some other posts, related to it.

but call it what you will, i could careless.

07 Jun 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Initially we can see that you use a SiS 760 Rev 00 , this card does not meet our requirements , nor has it any support for AA , however Entropia Universe by default uses AA on the fonts, and that is why this is occurring to you we believe.

It is very hard for us to give you any good advise, since you do not meet the requirements for running our application.

We are sorry that we could not be of more service.

Regards,
Entropia Support

07 Jun 2007 You wrote:
Well then congrates are in order for Mindark,
You've finally cut off your nose despite your face.

You obviously have no clue how many users this font change will lose you.

i'd suggest you re-evaluate this decision, as you will now lose a lot of players who cant or will not upgrade their video, and theres a lot of us.

This issue along with the poor overall condition of the game is enough for me, ill be chipping out shortly. (done)

Yeh in actual fact he's not really spamming as if you read back there were a lot of screenshots posted regarding this problem. I too have suffered this problem after the VU and am still waiting for support to get back to me. However I fear that the response will be the same. This makes me quite angry as I have invested a lot of time and money in EU and I am now unable to even log in after attempting to solve the text problem by downloading the latest drivers. As this is a long term project, MA should be providing suitable patching for these problems rather than expecting 100's (maybe 1000's who knows) of users to upgrade everytime there is a VU. I cannot get a new card without buying a new laptop, but even if I did, whats to say the next VU wouldnt be incompatible with it?

Shocking business...

Back