POST your VU 8.12 Screenies HERE!!

Where are theese dragons?

Here is a picture of a new bug. When you are running with rifle, then while running change to fap or something else it will look like you still have the weapon but you have nothing, or something else instead. The picture in the buttom is one of the new TPs :)

entropiav12.jpg

Apparently the scope magnification is now linked to its condition?

I use a Bjonir scope at very low TT value, it used to magnify x17. Now it's x2 max!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My grender scope is at full health, but now has only 2x zoom ability. Maybe is linked to avatar skills now?

From what I read in other posts, it's just a bug. Weeee :(

it should be a good bug... a scope at +1 ped you wana zoom in like a +300 one ?
it should be pretty good ideea :silly2:

it should be a good bug... a scope at +1 ped you wana zoom in like a +300 one ?
it should be pretty good ideea :silly2:

2 peds to be precise :D
but the skill mod is 5%, it used to be 0% if my memory is good?

It did 83 and 82 thru ghost+2a plates.

:(

new mobs tsk tsk

here are the new robots:

tsktsk_275224_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Rofl, that looks like a breed between spider, combibo and a hogglo.

I like how this mob looks, its so different.

Any news on where to find it? Found the dragon (and got my ass kicked)....

Thanks

Did someone say that the TSK TSK is the new robot? I don't think that is the case, is it?

here are the new robots:

tsktsk_275224_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

a more clearly print u dont have? this one sucks nothing we can see there

i just saw someone global on a "miner bot gen 03"
anyone has a picture of that?

Did someone say that the TSK TSK is the new robot? I don't think that is the case, is it?

Dunno rain, not much info for thsoe of us stuck at work. i'm guessing everyone is busy PLAYING instead of posting ;)

Dunno rain, not much info for thsoe of us stuck at work. i'm guessing everyone is busy PLAYING instead of posting ;)

I'm at work, playing and posting... not much work though. Gotta run.. time to inspect my new house.

Tsktsks are no bots...alltho they are pretty mean bitches. A watcher hit for about 30, and a soldier for about 40 through 5B plated Jag. They have some hp too, in the 1k range id say. They look like Dirpi, but on crack.

Tsktsks are no bots...alltho they are pretty mean bitches. A watcher hit for about 30, and a soldier for about 40 through 5B plated Jag. They have some hp too, in the 1k range id say. They look like Dirpi, but on crack.

can you share us some photos pls ? ;)

No it looked insect-like to me. I was in vigi when I ran across them (they're north of osiris) and they hit quite hard against that but I suspect they're not too tough with the right armor.

Interesting...so Acid and/or Penetration maybe? Try Gremlin+6A :D

Yes I'd say about 1000 HP too.

With Jag+5B the youngs hit from about 1.0 - 40 (but they're a hit nearly every time mob with level 20 evader, the crits are all >100 and they crit quite a bit from my experience). They're on the bit that juts out north/north west of Solfais or South of Osiris. Be warned you end up back at solfais when you die :D

TskTsk are Insects

Forgot to take a pic, but discription said soemthing about poisend arrows, yes they carry a bow.:scratch2:

And i found bubbles, they even move if you enable wind. :yay:

(but they're a hit nearly every time mob with level 20 evader

What? Really? Um, thats weird... im a lvl19 evader, and they hit me like once in 3-5 blows. I mean really seldom, and i blew 100 peds of ammo into them so i did kill a few. But hit everytime, man thats not even close to what i experienced.

It didn't look like a robot to me... I thought it was a bug of some kind at first, but then I got a glimps of one from the side while I was fighting it... They shoot arrows at you! LOL They are tough little buggers too! A strong was hitting me for average 50 points through paladin with 5B plates.

What? Really? Um, thats weird... im a lvl19 evader, and they hit me like once in 3-5 blows. I mean really seldom, and i blew 100 peds of ammo into them so i did kill a few. But hit everytime, man thats not even close to what i experienced.

Bottom paragraph of my post was about Scipulor not Tsk Tsk ;)

N1 MA sweet ne Mobs need more....
newmutant.JPG

newmob.JPG

Back