Price Check PotE Twen

Tina Walther

Old Alpha
Society
WhySoSerious
Tina Abuyin Walther
What do you think its worth based on its stats?
I think its protection wise similiar to merry mayhem armor but higher imp/cut/stab and with buff added like adjusted imperium, so both together ~50k .

Five billions

If compared with Shadow set:
  • POE TWEN has imp/cut/stab 2 points more compared to Shadow (117 vs 115) although Shadow armor has 10 more impact which is IMO most important stat of them (dasp, big bulk, mutants etc).

• Shadow has 14 better robot protection (burn/pen) and the burn stat is 16 points higher.

• What POE TWEN has that shadow lacks completely is acid and electric protection. It has 20 acid and 28 electric which makes it a better all around armor than Shadow in that regard.

• Additionally POE TWEN will have set bonus with 15% Trauma Mitigation & 15% Increased Critical Damage. The critical damage increase is really attractive bonus IMO.
Comparing with a tiered shadow male set going for 60k right now in selling thread (8.5k per piece) then I guess you should at least value at least this armor 3-4k higher per non-tiered piece, due to the all around protection and most importantly the set bonus.

10k a piece - this is my favourite armour.

Last edited:
imo in price right up there with perfected imperium, an overall match in stats and buff effects only missing out on 5%crit dmg - probably ~15k a piece

15 crit dmg is awesome, should help some hunters.

wheres that juicy imp strikehammer twen stats?

imo in price right up there with perfected imperium, an overall match in stats and buff effects only missing out on 5%crit dmg - probably ~15k a piece
Aren't perfected imperium pieces like....a shit ton of ped though? Like we're talking probably 30k each a piece or something?

Doesn't mean they should be.
But just using the MU from all the resources themselves required for the upgrades. That is what those resources are selling for combined. Give or take, that's why I was asking.
what about perfected gorgon?
Idk, Completely different armor and doesn't matter because I think the main thing is that this armor is 5% less crit dmg than perf imperium, but basically same def stats. We can ignore 1% crit chance on perf imperium, since best ring combo is auto 5% crit chance.

Back