Potential Dome owner

FireFist

Dominant
Ace Firefist Williams
Curious for all those that mine/hunt on FOMA is there anything thats missing thats not being met from the current land owners that you would like to see? Mining events? or maybe creatures that arent represented enough that i could potentials buy dnas from you guys and implement?

Curious for all those that mine/hunt on FOMA is there anything thats missing thats not being met from the current land owners that you would like to see? Mining events? or maybe creatures that arent represented enough that i could potentials buy dnas from you guys and implement?
I am sure which dome you are potentially acquiring would be important depending on whether there are already dnas in a dome that are not being managed, or are they all the same?

I am sure which dome you are potentially acquiring would be important depending on whether there are already dnas in a dome that are not being managed, or are they all the same?
What I know is the one I may potentially acquire has no creatures on it which stems this question. Should I leave it for mining? or add creatures maybe there is lacking? Im planning on flying there tonight to take a look at see whats all happening there.

What I know is the one I may potentially acquire has no creatures on it which stems this question. Should I leave it for mining? or add creatures maybe there is lacking? Im planning on flying there tonight to take a look at see whats all happening there.
Just my opinion, unless you get a dome that has creatures dnas you cant get elsewhere (like dasps) Dont waste your money on them, just focus on mining because that is why people go to the domes.

Treasure island already has the FOMA exclusive mobs and it’s untaxed so I don’t think a hunting land area there will make much sense. I know it’s implied that Dasps and Corns on Treasure Island is only temporary but I bet they never get removed. FOMA is the only indoor mining location easily accessible from Caly so it’s best to accomodate the HOF hunters that are seeking this type of gameplay.

Mining events would be tricky considering there's always Monria mining events that have no tax, and DSEC9 is also untaxed. I might visit Ark Underground on occasion if I go taxed, but I honestly haven't found a dome worth mining on FOMA factoring in tax. That said, I haven't mapped it as heavy as other indoor mining areas either. Difficult to gauge long-term though with MU changes for mining resources over time.

What is currently being missed? The land owners are missed. Any form of event. Agreed with above lower tax run an event and i'll pump out lvl 13s.

Some HSL events, lower tax and boom a bunch of terra amp 10 and L30

I think the big issue here is that it is near impossible to run an event in a foma dome for two reasons.

1. There is no in game mining event system like we have for hunting.

2. All globals at Foma except at the arena end up under the Foma umbrella and that makes it impossible to track each dome's globals and players to host mining events outside the game. The best you could do is have people provide screenshots on a discord but some people find that a hassle.

Back