Info: PRE Order for CryEngine Hairstyles!

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
PRE Order for CryEngine Hairstyles
is now available!

* The PRE Order price is divided in three groups.
* Group1: Style 1 to 14, 20 ped for one slot.
* Group2: Style 14 to 30, 40 ped for one slot.
* Group3: Style 31 to 45, 80 ped for one slot.
* There are only 20 PRE Slots available in each group.
* You can only buy one slot total, but upgrade before VU10 release.
* You have to pay 2 weeks within your Order.
* Contact info: MSN, kimarild@msn.com
* When the Hairstyles is released, you have 3weeks to contact me.

I feel its time for yet another PRE Order Hairstyle post. Ive done it a few time, two times I think. With low response the last time, but Im not giving up. So I wish to try again.
Just to make it clear, any previous PRE Orders that have not been used, are invalid.

There are 34 haircuts ingame to this point, Im selling PRE Order of all Hairstyles after VU10.0. In this post I take it for granted that MA will change the hairstyles and/or add more hairstyles.
Please read my disclaimer before asking questions about this.

PRE Order List Group1 (Style 1 to 14):

Slot1 20 Ped
Slot2 20 Ped
Slot3 20 Ped
Slot20 20 Ped

PRE Order List Group2 (Style 15 to 30):

Slot1 40 Ped
Slot2 40 Ped
Slot3 40 Ped
Slot20 40 Ped

PRE Order List Group3 (Style 31 to 45):

Slot1 80 Ped
Slot2 80 Ped
Slot3 80 Ped
Slot20 80 Ped

Disclaimer info:
You have to trust me with your peds and that I will keep my word. I will not give out any security for this trade. You have to pay me the ped before the cuts are released by Mindark. Full price for the hairstyles and how the market will react, is offcouse unknow, and i have no control over that. You can sell your "PRE Order" to other people for what ever price you want. The ped will not be refunded if you dont want a haircut. If Mindark do not change or add new hairstyles in VU10, or in a fixe/patche up to 2weeks after the release. Everyone will get the opertunity to get a full refund of peds. Or you can use it to get any haircut in the group you have a slot with a full body or face
makeover.

Please feel free to come with feedback on how I can make this offer better or more understanding for ppl, to avoid any confusion.

First bump.

Since there arent any feedback after one day, I take it my post isnt good or bad enough to get flammed.
I will bump this for a week or so, if still no interest I might have to rethink this offer/service, and see if I can come up with something better.

bumpy bumpy...

personally, i think the prices are fine, the offer is good.

altho im one of those people that hardly uses beauticians ingame, (i mean, i've been walking around with milimetered hair for close to 2 years now?)

bumpy bumpy......

preorder haircuts, without even knowing what they look like...? Wow

I read somewhere that many beauticians sold some kind of insurance before VU 9.0. History proved this to be a rather wise move. ;)

Maybe no one's interested now because the new pics haven't yet hinted a big change in hairstyling? :confused: I suppose that the first 40 hairsyles will be the same as now.

I was planning on saving for a makeover on VU 10.
But now that I saw the VU 10 pics (only the environment changes), I decided to go for it now. I'll post some pics as soon as I dye my hair. :D

i heard somewhere that search was my freind, but i was hoping for a list the cuts, i know ive seen one before but its late and im tired and just want someone else to do the work for me :whiner:

preorder haircuts, without even knowing what they look like...? Wow

That is kinda the point, Ive done this two times before, first time with big success :)

I like the idea of pre ordering. The only thing I do not like about it is the fact that I can not see the particular cuts first hand before I buy.

ooooppppssss, sorry hon, missed that part. I feel like such an ass :(

bump bump.....

That is kinda the point, Ive done this two times before, first time with big success :)

I see your point, I just don't see the point in ordering a new haircut, while your current one might just come out really beautifull.

I wish you'd make a pretty site like ido's @.@...... didn't pre the first not ganna pre this time. shouldn't this be under services? :0

I see your point, I just don't see the point in ordering a new haircut, while your current one might just come out really beautifull.

I know, but the reason I had to add all the current hairstyles on the preorder is that we dont know if MA will add or remove alot of styles.
ie we have 34 styles now.

but in VU10 we might just have 20.
and the requirements to do it may be the same as for the current 34 style.

So this maybe alittle messy untill we know if thers gonna be any changes at all to the beauty.

IMO MA make it possible to change the appearance for free 1 time after VU 10 but pre order is good marketing idea. :)

IMO MA make it possible to change the appearance for free 1 time after VU 10 but pre order is good marketing idea. :)

The changes you can do, everytime you have to remake ava is very limited. It has allways been like that.

The changes you can do, everytime you have to remake ava is very limited. It has allways been like that.

I wish this change this time ...
I begin to be pissed to have to pay evry year to get my avatar normal because MA limit a lot the design system.
I understand fresh player will use a limited system , i dont understand old player who did pay and change their avatar many time already , will have to pay one more time because MA "upgrade" something....
After-all , everyone will keep their clothe , and they will keep them textured and colored (beside some bug)...

As an added bonus I can today say that when you for the first time log into Planet Calypso in VU 10.0, you avatar will be given the chance of a new appearance. But we have managed to very closely save your pre-VU10.0 looks (including customized work from plastic surgeons, hair stylists, etc) so you can keep your old looks almost intact.

You may want to adapt your offer... ;)

Ah! But he does say that we'll have the possibility of keeping our current ones.
I don't think they'll scramble the hairstyles so you have to pay to get your previous one.

The first 30 will stay the same, I guess.
I don't think you'd like to refund 40 slots or pay 40 full makeovers? ;)

It also means that styles 1-30 are really overpriced.
(I know many hairstylists selling those at much lower rates)

It also means that styles 1-30 are really overpriced.
(I know many hairstylists selling those at much lower rates)

...and I dont know anyone selling for the same or higer rate.

Guess I win and you suck...:hammer: now go finnish your dinner :yay:

Subscribing, as i will place my preorder soon, but short on peds atm, so Ill make my preorder for the 80ped haircut next week :D

Still a fun idea.

Subscribing, as i will place my preorder soon, but short on peds atm, so Ill make my preorder for the 80ped haircut next week :D

Still a fun idea.

ty :) Im allways open for improvements..

Back