Info: PRE Order Haircut #31

Then good for you, but personally I think 20 ped for a cut is a good deal and I doubt Sorg will be undercutting 20 ped - especially as this is a pre order only deal not the normal price.

Not entirly sure what your main issue is here, but if you dont want, then dont buy - no need to be funny about it and start talking about sorg being cheaper when the cut doesnt even exist yet, or talking about it being a silly idea...

Take this for what it is, a good deal for all parties involved. or dont take it.

Yes 20 ped is a good deal, but not for me, I'm trying to make a point here and explaining why I think it's not all that good.

Btw I only saif IF Sorg .... IF ...

you are really funny!
First you ask alot of questions, and I tell you to go and read my first post.

Then you go and quote my first post, and basicly calling my crap.
...and ask to be removed from the list.

If you had read my main post the first or the second time I told you, you would have had answer for all your questions, AND you would have seen you where never on the list :D

Have a nice day :)

I qouted to show u guys what I ment. I read it the first time yes, but acually didn't get it untill I read it the second time. I dont have anything against u Kimmi, not at all. It's just the idea I dont like and I'm trying to explain why.
Actually I thought u had added me on the list. Didn't look at the list closely.

Little bump... still missing some payments... and have few slots open..

If there is a slot left, I'll pre-order one! :)

List updated!

1 Slot left!

Why is it that there are 14guys and only 3 girls PRE-Ordering. I know there are prolly more boys then chicks playing this game. But shouldnt there be more intrest among the girls then boys ?

Heya Kimmi,

Put me up for one :). ( J4ck J4ck the Hustler )

Btw, where are you usually found ingame?

Cheers and bump

Heya Kimmi,

Put me up for one :). ( J4ck J4ck the Hustler )

Btw, where are you usually found ingame?

Cheers and bump

done!

Its easyer to find me on MSN or EIM, else Im usually in twin. from 16.00 to 21.00 ingame time.

still one slot left...

and missing a few payments....

Me too :)

I'd like to preorder one please if still possible?
Thankyou
:)

I'd like to preorder one please if still possible?
Thankyou
:)

Noted!

Now all slots have been taken, and those who havent payed me 20ped, will have 4weeks to do so from the date they signed up in this thread.

Damn, too late :(

Pick me if someone gives up.

Last edited:
Damn, too late :(

Pick me if someone gives up.

I will sell Slot 19 and Slot 20 on an auction here on EF for EFD. so dont give up yet...

Yay I made the Crazy list! :yay:
Thanks Kimmi, I will find you ingame asap with peds :)

Bump for some ppl still misssing payment..

How will It look like?

I don't think that has been determined yet, from what I understand it is not released, I think only 18 cuts are available to date.

30cuts is available to date

More payments recived.... still few missing.

Lol i thought i was talking to the wrong kimmi lol. anywayz bump :yay:

All slots sold... waiting for payment...

more payments recived... still some missing...

few more payments recived...
its now only one and a half week til I will start removing the people who havent payed me yet...

Sorry Kimmi! Forgot all about you! :D

Will pm you in game soon as i see you;)

List updated!

1 Slot left!

Why is it that there are 14guys and only 3 girls PRE-Ordering. I know there are prolly more boys then chicks playing this game. But shouldnt there be more intrest among the girls then boys ?

I don`t like to buy a "cat in a bag".

E.G.: I find style 27 to be ugly (Cornundacauda style :D).
What if I find style 31 ugly too?

I don`t like to buy a "cat in a bag".

E.G.: I find style 27 to be ugly (Cornundacauda style :D).
What if I find style 31 ugly too?

Then pay Kimmi for another haircut straight after that he makes the #31 on you :)

Back