Info: PRE Order Haircut #31

I don`t like to buy a "cat in a bag".

E.G.: I find style 27 to be ugly (Cornundacauda style :D).
What if I find style 31 ugly too?

That is the beauty of being able to sell it also.. 20 peds is cheap.. You know darn well when and if it comes out you could resell it for 40 or even 60 :) or you could be very nice and sell it for 21 still a profit ;)

Now if Kimmi would come off of CP so i could pay!!! Sorry would fly up to hunt but can't this week... Please make an excpetion if you are planning on staying up there for 2 weeks straight.. :)

Now if Kimmi would come off of CP so i could pay!!! Sorry would fly up to hunt but can't this week... Please make an excpetion if you are planning on staying up there for 2 weeks straight.. :)

hehe sorry for all that, havent been that much ingame also... will ofc add that to payment time..

List updated...

There are only 19 on my list... I lost a name when copy pasting one time..

so if anyone want slot #20 (again) the pre order is open for one more person for 10k efd..

OOOooooo sounds like a fab idea :) save slot 20 for moi plz Kimmi...i'll pm you in game :) :yay:

Im so happy that i am on the list and have to wait untill next year for my haircut :D

Go kimmy, I might come by earlier, if i get my coat ready so I get a haircut to go with it

I spent all my efd in the icon shop....afraid i'll have to give you cold hard peds :);)

Im sorry, but it was not optional.... I was only offering the last slot for efd not peds.... my ped card is full sry...

Im so happy that i am on the list and have to wait untill next year for my haircut :D

Go kimmy, I might come by earlier, if i get my coat ready so I get a haircut to go with it

not next year... marco said next VU... beauty was updated :D

Im sorry, but it was not optional.... I was only offering the last slot for efd not peds.... my ped card is full sry...

I'm still trying to loot one of those full ped cards. You're lucky! :D

Beauty VU tomorrow!!!!!

Everyone one add me to msn: kimarild@msn.com to get new cuts first!!!!

...and maybe a tattoo....

So any new haircuts in new VU ? :confused::scratch2:

Am I counting wrong or are the no 20 still open, If so I grab that one.

And he states there is 20 available pre orders, so I guess the last one could be mine :)

depends if that last 1 is selling for peds or efd`s ;)

This meens you have to pay me 20ped before the cut is released by Mindark. Full price for this hairstyle will be around 100ped when released.
You can sell your "PRE Order" to other people for what ever price you want.
The 20ped will not be refunded if you dont want a haircut with style #31. If Mindark dont add a new hairstyle within 1year, the 20ped will be refunded.

i think u r late :( (if the new cut was relased in this VU )

No info in the list vith the content of the VU about beauty upgrades. I hope they just forgot to write about it, I want to see what my new haircut will look like :)

DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO
hijacker hijacker27 inferno
J4ck J4ck the Hustler
Emma Pinky Thomas
Jack JJ Johnson
Cornelius Centurio Centurioname
Asha Asha Vevila
Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris
SD Trojan Farmer
Flittypoo Surrealist Ganglezuk
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
Lee Zhorgul Salmon

Can PM me and get their Haircut #31

QUESTION:
Was this fun, could I do this again some other time?

divine.jpg

DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO was the first to get an preorder haircut done.

Eww it's an ugly haircut XD.

The haircut's should get cooler the higher level.. not lamer D:< lol

pinky.jpg

Emma Pinky Thomas looking hawt :D

thx kimmi! love my new hair!! :D
gonna have to fix my siggie now!

james.jpg

James James petley looking green :)

eufrat.jpg

Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris

So which one is the new haircut?

That one, or this one?
pinky.jpg

There are three. The one in your post that is not me is number 31 mine is 32 and 33 is another one somewhere else :D

QUESTION:
Was this fun, could I do this again some other time?

I thought this was great fun. I am glad though that you put the option in that we could upgrade for a small fee to either #32 or #33 because the #31, well it wasnt that nice :D

Thanx for a fun way of getting a new haircut Kimmy, I am realy pleased with the outcome.

my haircut preoder has been sold to Fire maiden

Back