Info: PRE Order Haircut #34

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
PRE Order for the Unknown hairstyle #34 is now available!

* The PRE Order price is 50ped.
* There are only 30 PRE Orders available.
* You can only buy one slot each.
* You have to pay 2 weeks within of your Order.
* Contact info: MSN, kimarild@msn.com
* When the Hairstyle is released, you have 3weeks to contact me.

Additional info:You have to pay me 50ped before the cut is released by Mindark. Full price for this hairstyle will be around 100ped or more when released.
You can sell your "PRE Order" to other people for what ever price you want.
The 50ped will not be refunded if you dont want a haircut with style #34. If Mindark dont add a new hairstyle within 1year, the 50ped will be refunded.

NEW info: This sale is exclusive! Meening I WILL NOT do any more haircuts of style #34 untill another hairstylist have unlocked hairstyle #34, or one year have passed.

BUY EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS!
I have been asked to offer this. Ive put a buyout of the male version of hairstyle #34 at 1000ped, and the female version at 1000ped. For total exclusive rights, until another hairstylist unlocks the haircut OR one year have passed. Since noone have payed for a pre order slot yet, I take the chance of putting an buyout on the hairstyles. If a buyout is met, all people who have payed me for a pre order slot will get all of their money returned.

PRE Order List (aka crazy list v2.0):

Slot1 SD Trojan Farmer Confirmed payment
Slot2 mat valygar thijs
Slot3 lekker TheLady lekker
Slot4 Foxy Foxypilot Cuddlebottom Confirmed payment

Slot5 50ped
Slot6 50ped
Slot7 50ped
Slot8 50ped
Slot9 50ped
Slot10 50ped
Slot11 50ped
Slot12 50ped
Slot13 50ped
Slot14 50ped
Slot15 50ped
Slot16 50ped
Slot17 50ped
Slot18 50ped
Slot19 50ped
Slot20 50ped
Slot21 75ped
Slot22 75ped
Slot23 75ped
Slot24 75ped
Slot25 75ped
Slot26 75ped
Slot27 75ped
Slot28 75ped
Slot29 75ped
Slot30 75ped

Please feel free to give me feedback, specially on the new info/rules Ive added.

Stats from PRE Order on hairstyle #31
Available slots: 20
Signups: 20
Payed: 12
Cuts made: 8

Last edited:
Oh damn..... so tempted! :D

Kimmi, put me down on the list. I'll catch up with you in game soon to pay.

Interesting Idea I hope it wakes up MA !

Buying 2 pre-orders, 1 for me and one for my bro ("lekker TheLady lekker").

Cheers :)

Valygar\

P.s.: is there a spot where you can regularly be found? (for the payment of 100 peds)

i love my dreadlocks made by sorg so i wont enlist myself...
just a wee joke kimmi :laugh: gl with ur unlock, curious what its gonna look like, post it once u unlock it plz.

if its the old hair style "ah" had, how much for the exclusive rights????

Hehe Bump for kimmi :)

if its the old hair style "ah" had, how much for the exclusive rights????

I have thought about selling haircuts excluseive, and its no problem for me. But sooner or later another hairstylist will unlock the same haircut.

If there arent to many objections, Im gonna put a buyout of this haircut at 1000ped. For total exclusive rights, until another hairstylist unlocks the haircut OR one year have passed.

great ;)

but... anyway - great lottery :yay: 1 question - how much will be price to return old haircut after take a look on new? :rolleyes: and with exclusive rights too :ahh:

but... anyway - great lottery :yay: 1 question - how much will be price to return old haircut after take a look on new? :rolleyes: and with exclusive rights too :ahh:

It doesnt cost to look at the cake... only to taste it :D

I have thought about selling haircuts excluseive, and its no problem for me. But sooner or later another hairstylist will unlock the same haircut.

If there arent to many objections, Im gonna put a buyout of this haircut at 1000ped. For total exclusive rights, until another hairstylist unlocks the haircut OR one year have passed.

ok, by chance when you unlock it and it is ahs old hair.(big tall crown looking thing) please dont use it.....it's myne myne myne!!!! :)

ok, by chance when you unlock it and it is ahs old hair.(big tall crown looking thing) please dont use it.....it's myne myne myne!!!! :)

Awww lol I wanted that one ever since I saw Pepper at the swamp camp with it....

The Crown :) It is one of the best haircuts ingame, along with the old spikes down.

About using it or not. Ive put a BO on 1000ped, so first person who takes that gets it exclusively. If next haircut is the crown then 1000ped would be kinda cheap to own it exclusively. If its just another crap haircut then 1000ped is kinda much to pay :D

Its all up to you :)

My dearest Kimmi ... when you unlock hairstyle #99 ... it's MINE!! :yay:
Wait ... there isn't already a 99 is there? :scratch2:

they may release crytopia by then in which case there is no guessing what they can do with hair styles. Maybe bring back the old way of hair styling with added height adjustment and width on every style allow for some very unique styles again :yay:

I hope that they allow a full custom hair styling option. where you can actually move shape re-size actual hair strands as if is was actual hair now that would be something worth unlocking..

daily bump.....

daily bump.....

daily bump......

daily bump......

daily bump......

dupe........

daily bump......

daily bump.......

daily bump......

Back