Premium Membership Promotion

Site Admin
Admin
From now until October 31, members who upgrade to a Premium Membership here on PCF will receive an identical Premium Membership on EntropiaForum.

In order to claim this offer, simply upgrade to a Premium Membership on the Upgrade page, then send a private message to 711 requesting your upgrade to be activated on EntropiaForum.

***NOTES***
  • Full details of the benefits and features of the various Premium Memberships can be found in the Premium Memberships thread.
  • For 3 month (recurring) Premium Memberships, members will receive a complimentary 3 month Premium Membership on EntropiaForum. Subsequent renewals will only affect the PCF Premium Membership.
  • Members who already have an active Premium Membership (either here on PCF or on EF), can also take advantage of this promotion; existing subscriptions will simply be extended by the time of the purchased upgrade.
  • This promotion ends at 00:01 UTC on November 1, 2011.

Thanks for your support of PCF and EntropiaForum! :yay:

Enjoy!
:cool:

What if you already have one at EF? :)

What if you already have one at EF? :)

•Members who already have an active Premium Membership (either here on PCF or on EF), can also take advantage of this promotion; existing subscriptions will simply be extended by the time of the purchased upgrade.

That might cover it ;)

What happened to being able to buy premium membership with CFDs, is that still going to happen?

What happened to being able to buy premium membership with CFDs, is that still going to happen?

I am not aware of any plans or announcements I made to offer Premium Memberships for CFDs? :scratch2:

I am not aware of any plans or announcements I made to offer Premium Memberships for CFDs? :scratch2:

You're right, I was thinking about what you said regarding some of the privileges associated with premium memberships:

Members will soon have the ability to use their accumulated CFDs to purchase expanded forum permissions and account limits (i.e. expanded PM inbox storage, larger avatar images, ability to set self invisible, etc.).

So my real question is, what's the plan for that?

Great Deal 711! Now its On EF too with subsciption!! :yay:

I find it grotesk to pay something for a 'forum' that one contributes her/himself in order to keep it alive??

Will you be paying the active users then in future for their contributions in order to sustain this forum??

Angel

I find it grotesk to pay something for a 'forum' that one contributes her/himself in order to keep it alive??

Will you be paying the active users then in future for their contributions in order to sustain this forum??

Angel

He hosts it, and spends his time/effort running this forum free of charge

Do you think everything should be given to you on a plate, free of charge? At other peoples expense?

Rgds

Ace

Angel

Premium Memberships are completely optional. If you find buying one 'grotesk' then of course you are under no obligation to upgrade.

Just to put things in perspective: a very large proportion of forums use some sort of optional premium membership program to help offset hosting and operation costs. The other main source of revenue for most forums is advertising (i.e. Google Adsense or banner ads); PCF displays absolutely no advertisements, not even for unregistered guest visitors.

In other words, this (very feature-rich and stable) website is 100% free to use for you and everyone else, with no advertisements. :wise:

The Premium Membership program offers members who appreciate that service a way to help support the site, and to show their appreciation. In return, they receive a nice set of extra features and upgrades to their accounts.

The other main source of revenue for most forums is advertising (i.e. Google Adsense or banner ads); PCF displays absolutely no advertisements, not even for unregistered guest visitors.

Why is that? I mean, you would think it would be a nice income source for maintaining the site. I for one would not be bothered in the least by some ads on this site.

I may be missing it somwewhere but when I go to buy a MoD membership, it only says PayPal. I don't have PayPal and wanna use my cc.
Help?

I may be missing it somwewhere but when I go to buy a MoD membership, it only says PayPal. I don't have PayPal and wanna use my cc.
Help?

You can use a credit card on the Paypal website, no need for a Paypal account, as shown below:

paypal.jpg

You can use a credit card on the Paypal website, no need for a Paypal account.

Ok, thanks and done :)

And may I add, holy shit! that was fast!!

ewwww my name is in Orange now, lol I guess it goes with Halloween :)

EF Customized membership activated. :wtg:

Thanks for your support, and Happy Halloween! :vampire:

Your welcome!! :) Now if I could just get you to take care of that little problem in EF :laugh:

He hosts it, and spends his time/effort running this forum free of charge

Do you think everything should be given to you on a plate, free of charge? At other peoples expense?

Rgds

Ace

No offense Ace, but I do not see premium membership under your name either

So 711, sorry for being dumb in all this, but what cost will it be to upgrade to basic membership ?

Cheers,
Viper / ex. Lavawalker.

Edit: Ok I see $ 57 usd for open close threads, can you do it better than that ? 50 usd, lol go the bargainer

Also can you use card credit cards direct, I hate paypal. period. won't use them again.

Last edited:
As an alternative can I pay you 500 ped ingame ?

You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay by credit card.

See post #14 above.

Ok thanks mate, I will sign up shortly.

I guess $ 57 it will be :)

So much for bargaining with you, your a hard man :yup:

What the hell its worth it anyway :wise:

Back