Premium Vibrant Sweat Addition

Is this new form of sweat a good idea?

• Yes special Sweat could help out to improve the system

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, they should focus on making normal sweat more expensive.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, the system should just stay like it is, prices are ok.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Laradon

Guardian
Hey there,

We all know about the decreased value of sweat making newbies lifes harder. Well with the decrease of sweat prices ME users have a easier life though. Thats why tampering with the system to increase sweat prices has a negative outcome for other players.

Therefor i suggest something else. How about you introduce another form of sweat maybe called "Premium Vibrant Sweat" which can be collected on a 1% chance 1-4 bottles while sweating. This form of sweat is then used in some item you use for Space or whatever you like and is built in, in a way that allows its price to be relatively stable at a higher point while still having close to no TT value.

This way you dont have to tamper around to increase current sweat prices and anger other players, you dont have to introduce a complete new system for newbies to work with and you have lots of happy newbies that stay a while longer until they are mentally ready to deposit instead of leaving before.

regards

Edit: Added a poll

Last edited:
Else, I can think of two ways that would definitly increase sweat value while at the same time making other people than just newbies happy:

1) Add a new fuel type that is made from Oil+Sweat to make a 'charged' fuel that would allow the vehicle a +10% speed boost.

2) Make synch chips actually be useful again, like old focus chips. Right now, they work great for sweating, but there is almost no effect when trying to use strike or teleport chips while being attacked.

you missed the point that increased sweat value makes OTHER people unhappy :)

You could use that special Sweat for fuel though

Addition:
In my thinking its unfair to increase the price of sthg existent (Mind Essence) people are using on a daily basis to increase money of new players on the cost of the players that use it. Its far better to introduce something new people can choose to use or not to make em choose if they want to pay for it or not. People who use teleport chips daily would be forced to pay extra just for newbies to have cash

Last edited:
Ahaa like a Sweat Critical Hit... I like it :)

Often wondered why there are no Crits in Sweating...

Hey there,

We all know about the decreased value of sweat making newbies lifes harder. Well with the decrease of sweat prices ME users have a easier life though. Thats why tampering with the system to increase sweat prices has a negative outcome for other players.

Therefor i suggest something else. How about you introduce another form of sweat maybe called "Premium Vibrant Sweat" which can be collected on a 1% chance 1-4 bottles while sweating. This form of sweat is then used in some item you use for Space or whatever you like and is built in, in a way that allows its price to be relatively stable at a higher point while still having close to no TT value.

This way you dont have to tamper around to increase current sweat prices and anger other players, you dont have to introduce a complete new system for newbies to work with and you have lots of happy newbies that stay a while longer until they are mentally ready to deposit instead of leaving before.

regards

or you simply deposit and save yourself a lot of time being bored in game :)

Angel

or you simply deposit and save yourself a lot of time being bored in game :)

Angel

Close to anyone who plays this game deposits eventually. The problem is if they stay until they are ready to do so, this comes with the thinking of not advancing fast enough and giving it a little boost. Now i know of alot people that come into game, start sweating first, see the little result it gives and just quit. If they had stayed 1 month or 2 they would be "mentally" ready to deposit at some point, but that stage wasnt reached. This is the issue that has to be fixed.

I hope tat more and higher lvl buff chips will come and increase needs of ME.
But then we will have problem with a lot of nondepositors.
Even before MA mentioned more and different chips they mentioned possible future fee for storage usage.
Patience.

I hope tat more and higher lvl buff chips will come and increase needs of ME.
Patience.

I hope we get more buff chips for both high and low levels... If they are low level, more people can use them :)

Depends on what they do too ofc.

depo... 10 bucks a kiwio and no more sweating.

if sweaters want easy peds.. get a paper route

special sweat ALREADY EXISTS!
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&name=Diluted_Sweat
Material: Diluted Sweat
Specifications [Edit]
Type: Natural Materials
Weight: 0.001 kg
Stackable: Yes
Economy
Value: 0.01 PED
Markup:
Refined
Refines To: Light Mind Essence
Amount: 1/200
Source
Source: Looted
Discovered: 11.1.0
Found on: Entropia Universe
Markup
User Value: 101.00 % (2010-06-12)
EntropiaBay: 101.04 %

Diluted Sweat is a container of a ceature life energy force mush like Vibrant Seat. This is one if the parts for making Light Mind Essence. Refine it together with Force Nexus to make Light Mind Essence.

I do agree though, more uses for both vibrant and diluted would be nice.

special sweat ALREADY EXISTS!
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&name=Diluted_Sweat

I do agree though, more uses for both vibrant and diluted would be nice.

Well thats looted sweat, this is sthg entirely else, this thread was about getting a special one while actually sweating which can be considered a crit while doing it.

Atm sweating is too repetitious, no luck involved like with every other aspect of this game, even if u search for stones u have the chance of getting 20 or 200+, sweating you get 1-4 bottles and thats very boring. Would help on that aspect too.

For many years the average sweat prices were 5-6 ped/k, id rather see Planet partners increse demand so prices rise back to their normal average than add a new system.

The sweat prices now are so low for a number of reasons, the biggest is lack of demand and too much supply a certan sweat exploit in vu9.4 ment that millions of units of sweat flooded the market, that, newbies foolishly being too fast to sell sweat thinking reducing the price will get a quicker sale and resellers are the three biggest forces in the recent price crash.

You gotta understand, the people who buy sweat are most likely depositors, 2 ped or 4-5 ped isnt much of a diffrent, many players only buy at 5-6 ped/k even today, at a fixed rate old price. Its obvious why they dont shout about it, because if they did, they'd get mobbed.

Returing sweat value back closer to its old norm wont anger people, it will only anger the low life sweat resellers most people have no time for anyway.

Btw, my sources tell me SDS are planning on following suit with RT and NI and will attempt to increase demand on calypso at some point ;)

However a note on sweat being to repetitious and booring, im sure it couldnt harm to add a bit more skill and fun into the system in some way, can only increase the player retention rate, and in turn, increasing chance they contribute to the economy and community and also increasing the chance they deposit. I just dont think that should be the highest priority of development to the sweat system at this time.

Stabalizing the sweat market is more important.

Every time i see someone selling sweat i see it at lower and lower prices, at this rate people will just be TTing it for the 1 pec/k and thats no good. You have to consider other effects of the low value, such as people breaking the TOU to farm the gateway because it ends up being quicker than sweating, such things are much more important to avoid than adding things like premium sweat.

Stave

P.S sorry for the long post :p

Last edited:
Well thats looted sweat, this is sthg entirely else, this thread was about getting a special one while actually sweating which can be considered a crit while doing it.

Atm sweating is too repetitious, no luck involved like with every other aspect of this game, even if u search for stones u have the chance of getting 20 or 200+, sweating you get 1-4 bottles and thats very boring. Would help on that aspect too.
Is it really all that different? When you get both you end up seeing a loot window that they show up in. Instead of introducing yet another platform system which MA will screw up, why not just adjust the way things work now to make the diluted show up in vibrant sweat hunting sometimes? The screwup on RT a while back where someone ended up mining up vibrant sweat (which is the main reason I think the massive change to the loot system with mining just happened) proves that they can change stuff that comes from various loot systems, etc. Why not make low tt value diluted sweat show up in vibrant sweating loot sometimes.

Back